• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

All those "casual mouths" were/are justified. It's not like the complaints weren't warranted.
I think he's mainly saying that it'd be one less thing for casuals to complain about, however justified their complaints may be.

R̶y̶u̶'̶s̶ ̶J̶a̶b̶ ̶A̶A̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶o̶r̶i̶z̶o̶n̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶b̶o̶x̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶n̶e̶r̶f̶.̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶k̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶w̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶J̶a̶b̶ ̶A̶A̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶n̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶j̶u̶m̶p̶ ̶i̶n̶.̶ Jab AA is nerfed but Axe Kick is a replacement.

R̶y̶u̶'̶s̶ ̶F̶.̶H̶P̶ ̶x̶x̶ ̶C̶r̶.̶H̶P̶ ̶x̶x̶ ̶D̶P̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶A̶ ̶L̶O̶T̶ ̶s̶l̶o̶w̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶r̶i̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶r̶t̶c̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶s̶t̶u̶n̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶ ̶w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶.̶

Wat?

Lmao, capcom fast-tracking season 2 accidentally

It's such a Capcom thing to do.

Producer

UMvC3 also did the special icon thing for ragequitting. I guess it worked out okay but you could get away with a ragequit every once in a while

First impression, I just got very lucky getting 5 Jab AA in a row. And his F.HP feels slower.

Sorry, I was referring to the text itself, which looked completely messed up on my desktop (but not on my phone, as I discovered after posting):
OQbTOhb.png

I guess you used some unicode trick to get strike-through?
Why not just use the 'strike' tag:

[s]text[/s] = text

How is everyone playing the game with the season 2 changes?

Capcom dun goofed:
Ucchedavāda;226633782 said:
Here's something interesting:
According to SteamDB, a new 'test200' branch has been added to the SFV depot (for reference, we are on 'test13'), which is 1.76 GB larger than the current version. What is notable is that unlike the other branches, it looks like Capcom has not put a password on this one, either by mistake or because this is intended as a yet-to-be-announced public test.

I am unable to test it at the moment, but you can try to grab it by clicking on SFV in your library, selecting properties, going to the 'BETAS' tab, and selecting 'test200' from the drop-down.

https://steamdb.info/app/310950/

JayEH

I was playing with Balrog and noticed that when I held down/back to charge and then went down/forward for a special attack it didn't come out. I had to go straight forward. Did they change that? In IV I could definitely charge down/back and then go down/forward + attack for a super.

Is it the same way with down to up charge attacks? Or can I hold down/back to charge then up/back for the attack?

You can do up back for the attack.

As far as down forward, yeah it doesn't work in this game.

Replays don't work on the beta it would seem.

hseTUFj.png

The match was supposed to be between Rashid and Alex but it says both are M.Bison and nothing happens. Had to close out the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom