• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

MCD250

I feel like 90% of an Abigail mirror match is spent not moving more than a foot from the position you start the round in.

sixghost

DDA44269734520C087864BC402D2C14EAFC3894A
I finally got to platinum with a character that wasn't Ibuki! IDK what it was that clicked, but I had tried to learn Vega on like 4 or 5 other occasions and never even got out of silver league.

I actually feel like I'm building up some decent fighting game fundamentals instead of relying on cheap mixups.

Xeteh

I finally got to platinum with a character that wasn't Ibuki! IDK what it was that clicked, but I had tried to learn Vega on like 4 or 5 other occasions and never even got out of silver league.

I actually feel like I'm building up some decent fighting game fundamentals instead of relying on cheap mixups.

Grats man!

Marvel

could never

Congrats to you!

ggs rice eater, assuming that was you in the black school ryu outfit

my laura needs a lot of work still

What's your name? I don't use the black color. I use blue and green. At least that's what the color looks like to me. But my name can't be hard to miss, it's the same as my GAF name except it has a underscore instead of a hyphen.

HardRojo

Chris T in Top 8 for Japan Cup? What!? And that Nemo v Daigo match was hype as fuck! The only thing that ruined it was Zhi's commentary, but that's to be expected whenever he's on the mic.

Pompadour

Was that confirmed? I mean I guess it kinda has to be but still.

Can they give out FM without patching the game? Regardless, even if we don't get Menat this month it's highly likely we'll get costumes like we do every other month.

Since this month is specifically the 30th anniversary of SF1, we'll get:

Red hair and slippers Ryu
Geki Ibuki
White Birdie
which is an outfit for Ken because Birdie ain't ever getting shit

Pompadour

Are you guys saying we're 100% getting an announcement at the end of Japan Cup?! :D

Now we definitely aren't.

Seriously, if we do get an announcement I figure it'll be at Gamescom unless Capcom is establishing a pattern of SFV reveals for majors and MvCI for trade shows.

FluxWaveZ

Not really feeling himself; just the most efficient way to build meter for the next round.

Like, look at that .gif. He built an entire bar simply through flash kicking.

Oh man broke out the Dreamcast and played MvC2 with a friend, Damn the DC controller D-Pad is fucking legit i forgot how good it was, i rarely had execution errors on that controller compared to the awful 360 d-pad..

Village

I really hope, they strait up, instead of hugo and poison , we get abigail and roxy in this game. And roxy is like... super different.

Top Bottom