• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Ggs Sneakers...gotta take it down and get ready for work tomorrrow.

Dude, we had some great sets. I dropped a lot of stuff & that was just frustrating me & leading me to play sloppily in later sets. However, playing ya really reinforced just how far i'd come in the last month or so in my play. Thanks a lot.

MrCarter

IJ2 is very easy to follow. People throw fireballs at each other from full screen and the person who gets chipped out first loses.

There's an occasional trident rush thrown in there as well.

giphy.gif

Rymuth

So Sony announced a new PGW conference this year.

If the Super/Arcade/Turbo update is real that'd be a good stage to unveil it.

Sayad

Gamescom would also be great and that's happening a week from now.
Capcom is going big there with Monster Hunter World first playable showing, they should at least announce MvCI's MH character there... Unless it's DLC, probably not a good idea to announce 6 DLC characters before the game is out! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dude, we had some great sets. I dropped a lot of stuff & that was just frustrating me & leading me to play sloppily in later sets. However, playing ya really reinforced just how far i'd come in the last month or so in my play. Thanks a lot.
Yeah definitely much higher skill displayed now. You're putting the work in. Good AA, spacing and Aegis traps, just gotta look at Nemo etc...and get more unique setups with it so it's even harder to block.

That first set I was playing on my TV though with input lag why I was dropping everything lol. Tell you're friend his Karin is pretty good too, but to bully more with her superior normals and don't be so apparent with trigger, that stuff is not safe to do.

They probably aren't saying shit until PSX. Ono is going to Taipei, so maybe we'll get something trailer wise on the 20th. But if they have to start hinting things, it's gotta be this week.

And as Marvel approaches, I'm getting worried about trying to get gud at both games. Already seeing improvements in my Tekken and Gundam games but man how am I gonna juggle four games?

You guys are kidding yourselves.

We're not getting any shit for SSFV until either December 1st or 8th (forget when PSX starts).

If you're lucky you'll get a tease at RBBG like we did Akuma last year.

Scotia

Banned
I feel like I've said this a lot, but are people still expecting anything on Season 3 before PSX? Because you shouldn't. It makes no sense to talk about Season 3 when Season 2 isn't even done yet.

I'm still (oddly) confident we'll get a Menat reveal and some more nostalgia stages and costumes at GamesCom along with the Anniversary Collection.

I'd be fine with just the anniversary collection tbh

Either they're gonna fuck up Sagat's fireballs, or they're gonna do something stupid to it.

The only character to be able to throw a fireball
behind him

BlitzKeeg

What ever happened to the double fight money weekends? They only did like one of those and it seems like such an easy way to keep people mildly interested in the game. I still have 30,000 more to go before I get that 1 million trophy :/

Most of the team has to be working on SSFV at this point right? Or am I overestimating Capcom? lol

Top Bottom