• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Just engaged in an honorable duel against a F.A.N.G. player in which he would fling poison balls and I'd parry both with Abigail's b+HPxxV-Skill, rinse and repeat.

It went on for like 15 seconds til I figured I had enough bar and launched into EX Avalanche Press, which caught him off guard and put him on tilt something FIERCE. It was a beautiful sight.

Village

That shit is tense, because if you mess up a grab, you gotta do the speech again. Sometimes the opponent will let you do your speech again, sometimes not so much.

9 different speeches in total, and most of them talk about her special "Rainbow"

Also. is there a way to toggle voice settings for online play?

You want differnent voice settings for online and offline?

I'm pretty sure the only settings are for story mode and everything else.

9 different speeches in total, and most of them talk about her special "Rainbow"

Also. is there a way to toggle voice settings for online play?

You mean...having English online and Japanese offline or vice versa? Don't think so.

I keep English on certain characters, but Japanese on others. Mika I keep in Japanese, along with Ryu, Ken, Chun, and a few others. IT's about a 70/30 split with most Japanese voices. I do like Gief, Guile, and Cammy in English though.

Did it?
I only remember being able to set the voices in general and the voices for cutscenes.

This is also what I recall. Same as SFV.

If it had the option, it wasn't in Ultra...was it in Super or Arcade? I don't recall but I seem to remember the songs being toggled as character or stage which I can't find in Ultra.

mbpm1

It was definitely there, just hidden in the menus iirc. I always mixed and matched who spoke what so Americans could speak English and Jps could speak jp

It was definitely there, just hidden in the menus iirc. I always mixed and matched who spoke what so Americans could speak English and Jps could speak jp

I don't doubt you can do that.

It was mentioned you could set different voices for specific modes. I only recall being ablate set voices for the character in general plus the cut scenes. Not for playing online and local etc.

jett

D-Member
What happened to Infiltration? I feel like I haven't seen him in play in ages. I don't even know what his current main is.

Lulubop

What happened to Infiltration? I feel like I haven't seen him in play in ages. I don't even know what his current main is.

Got 9th at Japancup with Juri, seems he's gonna ride her out until s3 and then see. I mean, she gotta be catching some buffs.

MCD250

He's been gripped by a character crisis for more than a year. He doesn't like anybody in the cast (except for Juri, but he says she's too weak at the moment) and so hasn't really been maining anyone in particular.

Everyone's playing Abby and I'm just here waiting for Zeku.

Unless I decide to play him him, I'm actually kind of dreading it. If his style is anything like Guy's, than I feel like we're going to have another Rashid type on our hands. I already found Guy extremely obnoxious in SF4. It was constantly "Oh hey, look at me I'm jumping at you. Just kidding, I'm doing the elbow to go down vertically so now your DP will whiff".

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Unless I decide to play him him, I'm actually kind of dreading it. If his style is anything like Guy's, than I feel like we're going to have another Rashid type on our hands. I already found Guy extremely obnoxious in SF4. It was constantly "Oh hey, look at me I'm jumping at you. Just kidding, I'm doing the elbow to go down vertically so now your DP will whiff".

Guy is my favorite capcom character of all time. Also making evil roo aka every 3rd match on xbl whiff a dp was the best feel. I look forward to bushin flipping like an asshat.

FluxWaveZ

I had a dream Menat was being previewed, and she was a "technical" zoning character revolving around pinpoint projectile use. She had some sort of "defensive" fireball special which surrounded her, and could be manually controlled like Kum Haehyun in GG.

I think they will stick to two months between releases

I think they would want Zeku out before Capcom Cup 2017.

mbpm1

I had a dream Menat was being previewed, and she was a "technical" zoning character revolving around pinpoint projectile use. She had some sort of "defensive" fireball special which surrounded her, and could be manually controlled like Kum Haehyun in GG.

I think they would want Zeku out before Capcom Cup 2017.

I like this dream.

Nobody is playing a month old character at CC though.

Kolin was 3 months tho. We're still a month behind. Also need Zeku in players hands before capcup.
...Was she really? I don't remember that wait, wow.

Top Bottom