• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Btw a bit late but you can set languages per character in SFIV, SFxT, and SFV. In SFIV, you have to beat arcade mode once first before choosing for each character, but in the latter two it's in sound settings.

Btw a bit late but you can set languages per character in SFIV, SFxT, and SFV. In SFIV, you have to beat arcade mode once first before choosing for each character, but in the latter two it's in sound settings.

That's not what was in question. The question was that you could set voices for either online play or off. I don't think it can be done and I even just looked. But people said it can so...I dunno where to look.

mbpm1

Game's very turn based imo

Whoever downloads who before the tournament wins I think. Idom downloaded Punk, reverse happened here.

MCD250

Individual match-ups are very important in this game.
I know, but I mean the way Du sort of seemed to calculate it as a strategy. Like I'll counterpick him now with this character and beat him, and then he'll counterpick me with this character and probably beat me, and then I'll counterpick with this other character and beat him, etc. I don't think I've seen that before.

So since I've started playing a bit more, I've been putting time into Ed. He's fun, but goddamn sometimes I just can't open people up.
Does anyone play him, or have any tips?
Also, is the Gief matchup terrible or am I just playing it wrong? Cause he is beating my ass every time. Guile too, but I just suck against good Guile players.

HardRojo

Is there anything going on right now? I just came back home from family stuff and shopping and shit. Missed all the Summer Jam action didn't I? :(

HardRojo

You can catch it on Bifuteki's vods as I assume it's not behind a paywall.
I'm actually for a version of the Japanese tournaments that doesn't have Zhi commentary on it, makes it unwatchable for me and sadly that's the only version I can find on YT right now.
There's Injustice top 8 going on if you want to watch that. Down to the top 4: https://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm

Would watch it but I don't really know what is going on in IJ2 as I don't play the game :(

I know, but I mean the way Du sort of seemed to calculate it as a strategy. Like I'll counterpick him now with this character and beat him, and then he'll counterpick me with this character and probably beat me, and then I'll counterpick with this other character and beat him, etc. I don't think I've seen that before.
sf4 baby

Top Bottom