• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V PC performance thread

Korezo

Bumping because I'v had problems with this game for months now and quit because of it. At one point months ago the game started to never hit 60fps only hover around 53-57 fps with micro stutter every 2 seconds. I've tried rolling back drivers, doing all those .ini fixes with bsmooth and r.vsync, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and no matter what the game stays between 53-57 fps with microstutter. Anyone have any idea whats wrong? I use to play this game perfect at launch for a few months.. I tried msi after burner to see what is wrong and it shows my gpu(980ti) is only being utilized 30-45%, I already have Nvidia control panel set to maximum performance. Only this game has issues.

Nvm, I fixed it. I noticed that when I use my arcade stick the performance would get even worst so I deleted that twitter arcade fix files that added stick support, now the game is back to smooth 60fps.

Top Bottom