• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V: Sports Costume and Free 30,000FM

Nightfall

SF4 is so ugly, lol

tho I wonder if SFV will age just as bad.

I don't think so. Apart from some sketchy models and costumes the art in SFV is great.

tumblr_ns3irkvceY1tlc1q4o1_250.gif

ff8.gif

Tizoc

I like thr airplane stage for beng generally sifferent to other fg stages you would normally play in.

yurinka

The new 3 stages are awesome, some of the best included in the game. It's nice to see that the time of the day changes in Metro City depending on the round: 1st during night, 2nd during dawn and 3rd during day. Abigail looks way better during gameplay than in the trailer or videos.

But I still have to see the new sport costumes, but I think for now I'll skip them and get Alex's nostalgia costume instead.

The new 3 stages are awesome, some of the best included in the game. It's nice to see that the time of the day changes in Metro City depending on the round: 1st during night, 2nd during dawn and 3rd during day. Abigail looks way better during gameplay than in the trailer or videos.

But I still have to see the new sport costumes, but I think for now I'll skip them and get Alex's nostalgia costume instead.

People have been posting some shots of the sports costumes in the OT, and they all look great

streetfighterv_2017074rqrv.png

streetfighterv_20170799o7e.png

zocaagp9usdv.png

idlcntqd1soq.png

9x0iaycsosk0.png

ss2017-07-26at01.38.1j9sbv.jpg

Arkeband

Banned
We need another hailcorporate thread to tell us if we get Abigail and do his easy and normal survival modes, his demonstration, and character story, and then receive the free 30k FM, we almost have enough for one of the stages they added. Yay!

We need another hailcorporate thread to tell us if we get Abigail and do his easy and normal survival modes, his demonstration, and character story, and then receive the free 30k FM, we almost have enough for one of the stages they added. Yay!
I get the feeling you don't like this game!

The vast majority of Capcom's alt costumes are ridiculous. Why would I want my fighter to be wearing track and field or soccer gear. It's not quite the cesspool of nonsense that is Tekken or VF customization options, but it's still dumb.

The vast majority of Capcom's alt costumes are ridiculous. Why would I want my fighter to be wearing track and field or soccer gear. It's not quite the cesspool of nonsense that is Tekken or VF customization options, but it's still dumb.
some folks want to be reminded that their faves are ordinary people just like us. that's why they have regular jobs, school uniforms, or hobbies like the rest of us

I-hate-u

I loved that USF4 disc came with everything on it. I want that for this game, I am really left behind on all this content cuz I haven't played for almost a year now.

A non-lewd Laura costume

Hell has frozen over

Well...less lewd, anyway
Holy..
Laura in volleyball costume is a look alike of my sis as a volleyball player (she quit last September as she was planning for her marriage which was this June..)..
I mean the similarity is uncanny....

VariantX

Bruv this should have been announced at E3, I gave up.

That would be counterproductive as hell when you still got 3 characters left and a bunch of costumes and stages to sell. It'll probably get announced after the last S2 chararcter drops if it exists at all.

sephi22

This is one of the dumbest comments I've read. And I've read a lot of dumb comments by Capcom defense force here.
Nothing wrong with the FM system or the free FM they give out, except maybe the fact that it enables them to charge more for paid costume, but they were going to do that anyway because the game sold like booty.

Top Bottom