• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suits Season 4 |OT| A Firm, Divided - Wednesday 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Harvey is always a dick and he always gets what he wants. This time around Mike is, or at least was, his boss and Harvey still treated him like his water boy. So if Mike is being a dick for asserting himself, then good on him for being a dick. It's time Harvey takes a loss.

Harvey told him how he should approach wanting to take over another firm. Mike ignored the advice.

Harvey doesn't get to tell Mike what to do anymore. When that occurred, Harvey was Mike's employee, as in, his jobs is to help and advise Mike - not tell him what to do. Mike tells Harvey what to do - or he's fired, which he was.

honestly this just makes me wish they could both somehow lose.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 4: episode 3 "Two in the Knees"

Logan Sanders, a client of Pearson Specter, looks to Harvey to confirm that his relationship with Mike won't prevent them from winning the takeover battle. Elsewhere, misunderstandings arise between Louis and his new colleague Jeff Malone.

Loving how they going back to what made me fall in love with the show in the first place.

Also, wouldn't it be stupid for Mike to dig into the guys past? I mean the guy can do the same out of spite, which leads tobwhat Harvey tried to avoid. Harvey was right about Mike not backing out. This is gonna get good.

Ducarmel

Also, wouldn't it be stupid for Mike to dig into the guys past? I mean the guy can do the same out of spite, which leads tobwhat Harvey tried to avoid. Harvey was right about Mike not backing out. This is gonna get good.

Yeah he could even unintentionally hurt Rachel too by digging up dirt.

Tamanon

Banned
What do ya think will happen, regarding Mike with the private investigator?

He's absolutely fucked if someone actually investigates him. Not too tough to get previous addresses and supposed classmates. It's one reason why the premise of the show was always a little sketchy.

He's absolutely fucked if someone actually investigates him. Not too tough to get previous addresses and supposed classmates. It's one reason why the premise of the show was always a little sketchy.

Yea, he really is. Which makes me really wonder what will Harvey do? To stop Logan.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Poor Louis, this new lawyer (jeff I think he's called) is a dick. Don't like him at all, can definitely see him fucking over Jessica in the future

Mike...you should be glad Harvey didn't reveal your actual secret.

wtf Mike. Harvey DID make you.

I hope Harvey wipes his ass with that piece of dirt.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mike isn't a lawyer anymore, it doesnt hurt him anywhere near as much as it would Jessica and Harvey and their firm. The last thing Harvey wants is that truth coming out

Matt_

Would Mike be at this firm if it wasn't for Harvey?

No of course not but that's irrelevant now. Mike has a job to do as does Harvey so playing nice is now out of the window. And besides it was Harvey that started the dirty play first.

It'd fuck them all royally though.

I'm not even sure what Mike would get done for now. Obviously before he would be disbarred but as for criminal charges I don't know. Fraud I'm guessing? They can't charge him with hacking into the databases to put records in because that was someone else.

No of course not but that's irrelevant now. Mike has a job to do as does Harvey so playing nice is now out of the window. And besides it was Harvey that started the dirty play first.

Harvey only did that to stop Logan from doing his own dirty play after which what Logan finds and what he chooses to use is outside his hands.

TheOddOne

Busted out laughing at Donna reacting to “I eat cocks for breakfast, lunch and dinner.”

iYnugsGR8Dolo.gif

Matt_

Harvey only did that to stop Logan from doing his own dirty play after which what Logan finds and what he chooses to use is outside his hands.

Oh I know I'm not arguing against that point. But theyre both on opposing sides so Mike would of course have been angry that Harvey would do what he did. He may have been doing it to protect Mike from Logan but it got him ditched by the old guy and his job at the investment firm is hanging on by a thread as is.
As it happens by the end of the episode they both seem absolutely fine so it's kind of a moot point.

Blades64

Banned
I don't get why everyone hates Mike so much. Harvey just basically told the guy that he was nothing, and in the end Mike still sent him the tapes...

I don't think people hate Mike they just get frustrated with him. Pick an attitude and stick with it. Can't be the nice good guy and the mean do what it takes SOB.

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't think people hate Mike they just get frustrated with him. Pick an attitude and stick with it. Can't be the nice good guy and the mean do what it takes SOB.

Yep, that's the whole of it, innit? Mike is pretending to be a ruthless hard-ass like Harvey, but he just doesn't have it in him with his natural desire to help people.

He's going all-in in this, because the company told him he had to, because Harvey and Logan forced his hands and because, in the end, if he doesn't pull this off, tons of people lose their jobs.

Mike is pretend-playing Harvey, but is going way overboard in what the idea of hard-ass Harvey is, which as Mike should know, isn't the real Harvey at all.

Matt_

Harvey doing the luigi death stare right at the end

t0rment

okay gaf, i binge watched this show for the past 2 weeks for the first time and i don't know what to do with my life anymore. :(
is there any other similar to this one?

ps: louis is the best.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Gotta create conflict somehow. 99% of plots across all TV could be solved in 5 minutes if people knew how to directly talk to each other.

It's hardly unrealistic when you take a look at the rest of OT.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Louis may be my favourite character on TV, he's just amazing.

Gotta create conflict somehow. 99% of plots across all TV could be solved in 5 minutes if people knew how to directly talk to each other.
meh you could honestly say that about so many things but I'd say it's not that unrealistic. Don't forget how big the egos are on this show. Between Louis/Mike/Harvey/Donna/Black guy the egos are through the fucking roof.

unbias

meh you could honestly say that about so many things but I'd say it's not that unrealistic. Don't forget how big the egos are on this show. Between Louis/Mike/Harvey/Donna/Black guy the egos are through the fucking roof.

It's pretty much how to goes, really. Ego's play a huge role in the financial industry, to a stupid degree. Back in the day when I worked at ING the amount of backbiting between friends was almost a daily occurrence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom