• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suits Season 4 |OT| A Firm, Divided - Wednesday 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

unbias

What are ya thoughts regarding the possibility of a Katrina and Mike relationship or even Mike and his secretary.

I think they laid out some underpinnings when
Mike and Katrina had to work together, and eventually had a mutual respect.
Something will probably happen, even if it is just temporary.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
What are ya thoughts regarding the possibility of a Katrina and Mike relationship or even Mike and his secretary.

I don't think they'll go that route with the secretary. The little we've seen of those two makes it seem more like a donna/harvey relationship than anything flirty (donna/harvey without all the love history ofc)

I hope Mike bangs his secretary and Katrina at the same time while Rachel is forced to watch while Louis consoles her.

Sexually.

I probably should catch up with Season 4

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 4: episode 4 "Leveraged"

Having lost his partner on the inside, Mike moves to a hostile takeover of Gillis Industries. On the other side, Harvey and Louis pull out all the stops to make sure they win this takeover fight, and things take a personal turn. Meanwhile, Jessica and Malone come face-to-face with Sean Cahill, the attack dog with the weight of the SEC behind him, bent on bringing The Firm down.

tmdorsey

Glad this is back. Gonna be interesting to see what moves Mike, and Harvey Louis take on the takeover. Also looking forward to a Harvey/Louis team up.

Tamanon

Banned
Speaking of Louis and the episode title, he played a pretty hilarious "bad guy" on one of the early episodes of Leverage.

Told Louis Sheila was engaged and showed him photoshopped pictures lol.

Harvey going in!

Thanks :), and camt believe he fell for that, but what's going to be dumb is him putting the blame on Mike when he should be smarter and not fall for such scheme.

Louis is close to a breakdown.

Yea, idk why he would tell Harvey.

Edit: Are they really doing this Rachel catching feeling for the guy again?

Edit 2: Well they should really nuke this whole Mike and Rachel thing already. Ami seems like the rigjt girl for him, sort of like a Donna and Harvey.

Louis. Heartbreaking episode for him :(

It's kind of fun seeing Mike getting slapped around and constantly trying to figure out how to stay in the fight. It was a tough episode for him.

Also I hope Rachel cheats and they break up and Mike gets his girl whose name I'm forgetting. She is great. Also dat promo. Rachel drama.

DominoKid

i'd rather see mike go full heel instead of trying to apologize for everything he does. they're his old coworkers and the opposition. he shouldn't be that attached.

mike and his secretary? naw.
mike and katrina would have to have scenes together for that to happen and that doesn't look like it's in the cards right now.

trinest

I want Mike and his assistant, but she needs to learn why Mike is doing these things and that really hes not an asshole, he just does bad things.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mike went full cunt levels this episode
Amy is actually brilliant and I want a spinoff of her and Donna when suits is over and done
Louis continues to be adorable if a bit foolish
Logan Sanders is damn sexy and Rachel should move in for an upgrade asap
I still don't like Jeff.

Mario007

I think this season is going to be "Road to Hell is paved with good intentions" for Mike. This whole episodes, from the very start was Mike doing what he thought needed to be done to keep his promise and feeling like shit about it.

Frog-fu

Banned
Good to have this back, really enjoyed the episode.

Louis' transformation over the seasons really reminds of JD in Scrubs. At the start, JD really was just an average dude, albeit a weird dude, and later on he got really emotional. Louis started out as a prick and late really evolved into this hilarious and emotional character. I like both changes of course, but it's interesting.

It probably was in the cards once, when they worked together on that one thing and exchanged The Wire references, but that was before the writers seemingly locked on Rachel as Mike's sure thing. I don't see them (Mike and Rachel) not ending up together now, even if they do break up at some point.

Katrina would have been interesting though. But she's a bit of a comedic effect sidekick character now that keeps Louis straight.

I'm kind of torn by Mike. I don't think he is doing anything particularly horrible. This is the big leagues. I appreciate that Harvey seems to understand that Mike is doing what it takes to win despite disagreeing with some of the specifics, like teaming up with the shady dude. But I find it hard to believe Louis and Rachel and co are so surprised. They spent 3 seasons being assholes but when someone does it to them it's frowned upon.

Well, Louis I understand. He is fragile and hyper emotional lately. But Rachel frowning on Mike's behaviour made me FACE PALM. Oh yeah Rachel you're right. I guess I'll just cave, you guys win, company goes under, I lose my job, they lose theirs. You've convinced me!

But at the same time it's tough to watch Mike try to balance doing what it takes with being a good guy.

Damn, Mike. You were supposed to bring balance to the Force, not leave it in ruins.

To be fair, this is actually a guy that listens to Rachel's advice and supports her. Mike has been pretty cold. She's stronger than Jessica at least!

Like hell she is. Jessica's not cheating on anyone.

Siegcram

I'm just in awe over Mike's constant amazement that high finance guys are egotistical, greedy assholes. What the fuck did you expect?

kmax

So glad that we're off to a strong season. I was genuinely disappointed when Mike left the Pearson Specter, but this season has proven itself to be even more intriguing than the last one. The new characters are a great addition, and the the dynamics between Mike and Harvey gives the show a new level of depth that we're not accustomed to. It's all fresh and new, which I certainly welcome.

With that said, I really feel bad for Louis. Sure, he's a complete dick most of the time, but he genuinely cares about the people he works with. The people at Pearson Specter is all that he has left now that his fiancé has left him, so to see him being toyed around by the new hotshot partner, stabbed in the back by Mike and letting Harvey down in the process of retaliation is tough to see. I pity you, Mr. Litt.

As for the war between Mike and Harvey, I didn't expect it to get this dirty. Everyone's got dirt, and they're willing to sacrifice each other to save themselves. I must admit that it's eye opening to see most of them go the distance.

I hope things turn around for mike soon. The guys had his back against the wall since the season began
I don't think it's going to get easier for him. How the hell is he gonna get around Sidwell being cut out of a deal with that much money involved? Will that be the shady deal that brings him down that Harvey warned about. Or will Mike find a clever way around it.

Neal McDonough is amazing. I hope Katrina will become regular on the show and then Mike will dump Rachel and end up with Katrina. And i don't like Jeff.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Yeah, but Jessica did just break her condition for keeping new guy on the staff. And she initiated it too!

I still don't get that 180.

"Oh, hey we solved your screw-up/lie to me and got the SEC off our back. Let's have sex, despite me saying that wouldn't happen when I hired you!"

Rachel kinda pulling the same thing with Mike is pretty "what" writing.

kmax said:
The new characters are a great addition,

Not really. Rachel's fling-y dude is pretty weak. So is Jeff. Jeff is just a manipulative bastard trying to get into Jessica's pants (and succeeded!), until he has a case on his own where he comes into his own like Louis did... not seeing the strong character.

And hopefully Rachel's fling-y dude is only here for this season. I haven't cared for him in any scene he's been in. This whole season could've been solved by him capitulating and letting Mike run the company into the ground while he bought another company to break apart. But nooooo drama drama drama.

And now he's kinda doing the same thing Mike wanted to do with the company he initially wanted to buy/went to war over just with Rachel.

Hasney

I still don't get that 180.

"Oh, hey we solved your screw-up/lie to me and got the SEC off our back. Let's have sex, despite me saying that wouldn't happen when I hired you!"

Rachel kinda pulling the same thing with Mike is pretty "what" writing.

Not really. Rachel's fling-y dude is pretty weak. So is Jeff. Jeff is just a manipulative bastard trying to get into Jessica's pants (and succeeded!), until he has a case on his own where he comes into his own like Louis did... not seeing the strong character.

And hopefully Rachel's fling-y dude is only here for this season. I haven't cared for him in any scene he's been in. This whole season could've been solved by him capitulating and letting Mike run the company into the ground while he bought another company to break apart. But nooooo drama drama drama.

And now he's kinda doing the same thing Mike wanted to do with the company he initially wanted to buy/went to war over just with Rachel.

Yeah, can kind of see this playing out that Mike and that dude end up getting Gillis with Harvey's help to get away from sleazy money man after Louis finds a way to get out of that contract he and Mike had. They all look like they're going to live happily ever after, then it turns out that Rachel fucked her ex again and that's the season end/mid-season "cliffhanger".

Still enjoying it, but character motivations are getting weak.

I'd like to point out that the episode AFTER next week is called
"Litt the hell up".
HE WILL HAVE HIS DAY. And the episode after that is called
"We're Done". Does that mean mike/rachel are done? The case is done? Mike and harvey are done? WHAT IS IT.

Blades64

Banned
Mike is a dick. He doesn't deserve Rachel

Well he sure as hell ain't about to cheat on her like she's about to do. I can just feel it coming that she'll fall for this dude all over again and do something stupid.

I genuinely felt sorry for Louis when he told Harvey that Mike got the idea from him. Dude seems to be in tailspin.

Amy dah best secretary next Donna.

Tamanon

Banned
Well he sure as hell ain't about to cheat on her like she's about to do. I can just feel it coming that she'll fall for this dude all over again and do something stupid.

I genuinely felt sorry for Louis when he told Harvey that Mike got the idea from him. Dude seems to be in tailspin.

Amy dah best secretary next Donna.

Eh, Mike ain't above cheating, we know that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom