• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2015 |OT| SharingMana

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

Any opinions on Corpse Princess ? Last vestiges of good Gainax or just shite Gainax ? I was looking for another bad edge show but the reviews look pretty decent actually. Might need to up this to my regular backlog and just settle for Mirai Nikki or Blood C for my gore and edge fix.

Mailbox

You can't mess up a thread title twice right... right?

Anyone has any clever ideas? I can't think of something myself.

Summer Anime 2015 |OT2| All the love nectar you could ever want
Summer Anime 2015 |OT2| Sexy Spider Legs
Summer Anime 2015 |OT2| Spooky Scary Skeletons

idk

javac

People proclaimed that this thread would bury us all, and although some of us came close, and a few succumb to the forces, many of us march on, further tempting fate, dancing with the devil herself. I guess in the end, all's right with the thread, because God's in his Heaven.

I have no idea where I'm going with this, just nod and pretend to get emotional or something.

I give my life
Not for honor, but for leeeewd
In this threaaaad there'll be no one eeeeelse

CtwqcYP.jpg

So this page told me I should watch Shinometa and Overlord.

But you lot are lewd 'n' crudes so I'm going to ignore that advise.

Shinometa is pretty fun. I enjoy it. Are you making the thread?

javac

Sölf;177246440 said:
That's the season were nothing comes out, right?

I don't even watch current anime and even I know Yuru Yuri 3rd Season is out this fall! It's like the BGBW-signal. The OP will just be the OT for that.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I thought we agreed on Love Live is not real?

Sölf

I don't even watch current anime and even I know Yuru Yuri 3rd Season is out this fall! It's like the BGBW-signal. The OP will just be the OT for that.

You see that 3rd there? That's the problem. The only thing of the sequels I could watch was Owari no Seraph. And I only saw that because we watched that with a few people in a weekly stream (and we pretty much all agreed that it wasn't good). And from taking a quick look, the next season has nothing were I would say "You have to watch this!". Noragami could be good, but I only saw 2 or 3 episodes of S1 because I had to much other stuff to watch.

Jarmel

Banned
Any opinions on Corpse Princess ? Last vestiges of good Gainax or just shite Gainax ? I was looking for another bad edge show but the reviews look pretty decent actually. Might need to up this to my regular backlog and just settle for Mirai Nikki or Blood C for my gore and edge fix.

First few episodes are bad but it does get markedly better. Animation is super good at times.

Mailbox

Sölf;177247304 said:
You see that 3rd there? That's the problem. The only thing of the sequels I could watch was Owari no Seraph. And I only saw that because we watched that with a few people in a weekly stream (and we pretty much all agreed that it wasn't good). And from taking a quick look, the next season has nothing were I would say "You have to watch this!". Noragami could be good, but I only saw 2 or 3 episodes of S1 because I had to much other stuff to watch.

I feel like you didn't see young black jack, owarimonogatari or one punch man in this quicksearch of yours.

Also: noragami is pretty darn good, excited for the next season.

Ascheroth

Sölf;177248846 said:
Summer Anime 2015 |OT2| Domo, S*X-san. Love Nectar desu.

I laughed.

Ugh, trying to think of some titles, but I know I suck at this.
Whatever:

Summer Anime 2015 |OT 2| Everything was Cornbread
Summer Anime 2015 |OT 2| Eating all the budget
Summer Anime 2015 |OT 2| Gate to Prison

Summer Anime 2015 |OT2| Love Live is Not Real!

Summer Anime 2015 |OT2| Super Duper Nakiri Erina Fan Club

Summer Anime 2015 |OT2| Home of the NEET Imouto Garfield

Summer Anime 2015 |OT2| Spider Appreciation Thread

Summer Anime 2015 |OT2| No the last BBB episode isn't out stop asking

Summer Anime 2015 |OT2| S-O-X! S-O-X! S-O-X! S-O-X! S-O-X! S-O-X!

Summer Anime 2015 |OT2| PSHUUUUUU~~~

Summer Anime 2015 |OT2| Metal Gear is Totally Anime

Summer Anime 2015 |OT2| GERU-RU-RU-RU-RU-RU-RU

I was trying to think of a use for Singaporean Backstabber but I couldn't think of a good title and it's probably not a good idea to begin with

Mailbox

Summer Anime 2015 |OT 2| Straddling the Banhammer

Summer Anime 2015 |OT 2| Bear hugs for all

Summer Anime 2015 |OT 2| DON'T EAT THE COOKIES!!!

Summer Anime 2015 |OT 2| The best girls are weird this season

Summer Anime 2015 |OT 2| Somehow, we're still here

Summer Anime 2015 |OT 2| Pri-Pri-Prison, We're Going to Prison

Summer Anime 2015 |OT 2| Japanese Garfield

So DTL, what did you like about M3?

The dark setting of the lightless realm along with the mythological story telling and psychological drama characters like Akaashi, Heito, Minashi and the others faced. Further it was one of the few times where I couldnt predict where it was going and one in which either a happy end or even a bad depressing end would have been acceptable or pleasing. Its such a chilling and compelling series with the cast. It was one of the most masterful mecha stories out there.

Music was great too, nano and maaya sakamoto,and mayn, what more could one want
faylan and //DISH I guess

I know you're peeved about
dante dying
but the second arc is actually really good.

We all get to be stubborn bastards about somethings in life, this is one of mine. I don't give a crap about the moe shovel carrying girl.

And he's my Jon Snow in the series. And unlike Game of Thrones (latest GoT and speculation spoiler)
he stays dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom