• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Strimei

There's a very special machinima episode that was just uploaded

I was hoping they'd get to that game eventually. I only remember hearing it was bad and that for some reason Sony had uploaded a trailer for it, for a time anyway. I didn't know it was THAT bad. Holy shit.

I missed games like this and Chasing Dead

They need to randomly buy more random shit on Steam

There's a very special machinima episode that was just uploaded

Close enough this will do

Maybe since Persona 5 was cancelled they can do a full LP of Skylight Freerange 2 instead

skylight-2-big.jpg

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Holy shit, that's an old pull. Seems like more of a shitstorm game, but now that I think about it, it is the kind of game that fits into the weird Woolie/Pat playthroughs (like I Have No Mouth, or Tormentum).
Not what i expected, but yeah, i feel like we're due a pat/woolie psychological adventure. Its been awhile.

Holy shit, that's an old pull. Seems like more of a shitstorm game, but now that I think about it, it is the kind of game that fits into the weird Woolie/Pat playthroughs (like I Have No Mouth, or Tormentum).
How is this game? Just finished watching the video, and it hasn't grabbed me, though to be fair this is all I've seen of it.

Fat4all

Banned
How is this game? Just finished watching the video, and it hasn't grabbed me, though to be fair this is all I've seen of it.

Very artsy and narrative heavy, I remember it being like 6 hours or so long. Story kinda reminded me of a Silent Hill, though more of a mix of Silent Hills instead of just one.

It's a weird one. I think I remember liking it by the end, but I played it like four or five years ago.

Xux

Man, it's great seeing XBLA live on through games like Possessed and that Black Tiger game.

Also, I hope Woolie shows up in more than one Shitstorm video this year.

I feel like the gang really needs a fourth guy (maybe a girl!).

I don't know if Liam will ever come back, but I just feel like something's missing.

Fat4all

Banned
Why does woolie pick lie every single time even when he knows he doesn't have evidence for it?

He wants to hear the "Do you have any proof I didn't _?" response just to make sure he doesn't have any evidence against it.

He's playing semi-cautiously (though still fucking up a lot)

Why does woolie pick lie every single time even when he knows he doesn't have evidence for it?

You don't lose anything for choosing Lie and can go back without consequence, but more than anything you really don't know what thread of thought Phelps will go on when you try Lie so the safe method is to choose lie and see what he thinks up, back off if you don't have anything and pick one of the other ones.

Reading the faces honestly isn't consistent enough to rely on since the actors are intentionally hamming up their performances for the face capture tech.

KRaZyAmmo

just saw this on the SBF page on my feed
Super Best Friends FB page said:
Hey everyone, we have a quick announcement. For the next two weeks or so, the schedule will be changing to one video each day instead of two. This is due to a confluence of unfortunately timed events. Since Pat is currently recovering from being sick, and Woolie and Matt will be gone to Evo this weekend, followed by Billy going out of town with family next week, this was the only way to make it work. We'll be back to our regular schedule shortly, once everything returns to normal.

FlowersisBritish

Well, whatever it is, it's bad enough that he went to the hospital. (But that might just be those damn Canadians and their healthcare)

Fun story. I had to be dragged to the hospital cause i didn't want to pay god knows how much money for some fancy doctor to tell me im sick. Glad they did though because i was litteraly two degrees away from bioling my brain and having it poor through my nose.

Xux

Shoulda been girl-Woolie.

Also, I dropped of heavy from Liam when he did that long stretch of card-games. Not he's back and doing garbage Game Boy games :/

I already got Vinny for ultra garbo games.
Seriously; hopefully he finishes Chain of Memories and Re:CoM this year so he can get on to KHII.

joe2187

Banned
Shoulda been girl-Woolie.

Also, I dropped of heavy from Liam when he did that long stretch of card-games. Not he's back and doing garbage Game Boy games :/

I already got Vinny for ultra garbo games.

He admitted that the "Theme" month was not only a bad idea to do solo, but that he wasnt even having any fun anymore since it kept him from streaming new games to keep to the strict schedule.

FlowersisBritish

He admitted that the "Theme" month was not only a bad idea to do solo, but that he wasnt even having any fun anymore since it kept him from streaming new games to keep to the strict schedule.

That sucks, I really liked the card-month theme :/ Though I also only tune in sometimes. Him playing Shadowverse has gotten me suuuuuuuper into the game. Like, it's eating up my free time too much.

Pat might want to wait a bit before start calling what choices did and didn't matter.

You have to admit his call-out on "Jane will remember that" is on-point, though.

It's probably the worst part of TellTale games, and only worth anything anymore when they go into self-parody with it ("Kenny won't remember that" when a character is black-out drunk, etc.).

Village

This podcast

This discussion about " I had a thought, so therefore it should just work" , as a person who just graduated college for art, and saw that shit even in thesis, speaks to me on levels that that I rarely hear in shit I listen

Specifically the commission example

Editors do that, Like actual editors for professional gigs do that shit.

joe2187

Banned
This podcast

This discussion about " I had a thought, so therefore it should just work" , as a person who just graduated college for art, and saw that shit even in thesis, speaks to me on levels that that I rarely hear in shit I listen

Specifically the commission example

Editors do that, Like actual editors for professional gigs do that shit.

I think Liam retweeted something a while ago

here it is

DEYj58EU0AAbqoC.jpg

DEYj58HUAAExYMK.jpg

Dont DW Me...

what does DW mean?

Top Bottom