• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT2| We Promise Nothing and Deliver Less

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroDLC

Foundations of Burden
Well what would the put on it??? I mean they upload lets plays daily, do the podcast every week, I mean the tube troll already gives them a good amount of money.

Just buy some merch from them.

I wouldn't expect anything more from them and I have enough t-shirts to last me a few years. Also, YouTube ad profits aren't overtly great and I think Patreon is a great way for direct support.

Fear my scrubbing Mitsuru Romars! FEAR IT!

Fear me spamming items like a scrub!

But we both have the same situation (in terms of lag and when we last played it). It might have been somewhat laggy, but it was laggy for you as well, so it evens out.
And I didn't throw it.

I am a hard man to please, as Jojo said. I'm just disappointed in you MG. As our Frienders champion, that was quite dissappointing exhibition match from you. I hope if and when your title is ever put on the line, you'll show some of that old pepper!
I'm not even sure what I'm saying anymore.

I wouldn't expect anything more from them and I have enough t-shirts to last me a few years. Also, YouTube ad profits aren't overtly great and I think Patreon is a great way for direct support.

Given the way the mailbag went, I think they'd probably be a little worried about how much people would want to give them.

JoJo94

Given the way the mailbag went, I think they'd probably be a little worried about how much people would want to give them.

Oh god I didn't even think of that. With plague already reaching his goals they would actually get way too much money probably.

Pat's rage when he catches himself in his catchphrases is awesome.

I really hope Pat knows we aren't making fun of him and that we think he's awesome been feeling bad about it a bit recently even though I'm joking

All right, I'll play along
=(.
This pains me deeply.
I will one day rise from the ashes (train) and when that time comes (Ultimax), I will satisfy you properly.

vfa5pyffdp8g.png

RetroDLC

Foundations of Burden

But imagine if they had a fan funded disposable income to live more comfortably, buy a better capture and editing setup, and have some cash left over to buy more obscure titles or import games from Japan.

Rizzi

I honestly don't know what's causing this though. P4A matches used to be perfect, but almost all of these matches have been laggy aside from my matches against Empires. Is it a problem on my side or the other, I wonder. Either way it doesn't matter, because if it's laggy for me, it's laggy for the other side as well.

It's what I digivolve into.

Man....I really think I fucked it up for myself.
I'm on NG+++ with no Soul Vessels (at the moment) because I experimented too much, apparently underleveled, build nerfed to hell and all of the bosses resist my options.
I'm managing, but this is really hard.

Pop an ascetic. There's one in the exile holding cells that respawns when you use one.

Shackzam

Mitsuro +lag+me playing akihiko= Equals the worst fucking experience. I'm gonna play few more and then I'm done with this shitty connection.
07ff68d66bb94a838a4bc3d2c27e5115.jpg

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
But imagine if they had a fan funded disposable income to live more comfortably, buy a better capture and editing rig, and buy more obscure titles or import games from Japan.

This becomes more of an issue because it sets a precedent and creates expectations that they may not want to fulfill. Sure, the donator could say, "no strings attached", but 1) they probably wouldn't feel right about it and 2) some people might still hold grudges or hold them accountable for things.

I don't see any real harm in a tip jar, but I can see why they might be against it as a whole.

This becomes more of an issue because it sets a precedent and creates expectations that they may not want to fulfill. Sure, the donator could say, "no strings attached", but 1) they probably wouldn't feel right about it and 2) some people might still hold grudges or hold them accountable for things.

I don't see any real harm in a tip jar, but I can see why they might be against it as a whole.

It's the same concept as kickstarter, the moment people put money into something, even if it states that they don't, they feel as though they're owed something in return or they have a say in what happens after the donation.

It's a shitty thing that really has no chance of changing anytime soon.

One day, I'll, or a writer better than me will actually put this into motion.

I'm a little busy with my Dojima BB murder cases fanfics to write this shit write now.

RetroDLC

Foundations of Burden
It's the same concept as kickstarter, the moment people put money into something, even if it states that they don't, they feel as though they're owed something in return or they have a say in what happens after the donation.

It's a shitty thing that really has no chance of changing anytime soon.

It's a shame that's the case. I guess it takes some hard experience with juggling finances to become more reasonable about things like that.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
It's a shame that's the case. I guess it takes some hard experience with juggling finances to become more reasonable about things like that.

It also requires the ability to read and understand words, which I'm afraid half of the people on Kickstarter don't know how to do.

Rizzi

Ok, but change it to what though? I don't have enough upgrade materials to fully invest in a completely new build (my main focus had always been faith or dex builds and I used almost all of it on different weapons within said builds and...well....yeah). Did all of that before the patch and just left it this way, so I could pick it up when the DLC got released.
Wait, I do have a Great Club +10 though.

No.

Strength is good. Heck, if you really miss spells strength and pyromancer.

All right, I'll play along
=(.
This pains me deeply.
I will one day rise from the ashes (train) and when that time comes (Ultimax), I will satisfy you properly.

Oh, Mara.... you givin me tha vapors!

Also BTW, sorry guys, not sure why the room shut down that time. But hopefully won't happen again.

Strength is good. Heck, if you really miss spells strength and pyromancer.

Dark Souls 2 guide.

-Start as sorcerer.
-Get enough strength to use the Berserk sword one handed.
-Get 100 percent damage shield.
-Take INT to 40.
-Fuck hexes, fuck faith, fuck pyro, all spells all the time always.
-Beat the game with no effort or challenge.

Are you sure that's the case tho? It used to be that Hexes > Sorc > Faith IMO.
Has that changed?

I did a hex run, if you really want to use them as a secondary to sorceries, then go ahead, but the points put into faith to use most of them are wasted in my opinion. Just get INT to 40 then throw points into health and stamina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom