• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT2| We Promise Nothing and Deliver Less

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys know what Persona 5 needs? An incest story line. We gotta bring this whole thing full circle.
They already snuck parts of VNs into the North American market nicely, this is the next logical step.
But imagine if they had a fan funded disposable income to live more comfortably, buy a better capture and editing setup, and have some cash left over to buy more obscure titles or import games from Japan.

Woolie said on the O&A show that he made about
from the videos last year, I don't think they are hurting for money

That's alright. Man you got so cautious in the later matches. You were freaking me out how you weren't pushing to many crazy buttons in the neutral game.

Yeah, I've noticed trying go offensive against a rush character all the time isn't the best idea.
... But man did you fall for that command grab a lot.

I really hope Platinum have another effort at an Anarchy game. But add cool guys like Rodin and Sam Gideon.

Also Bayo4lyf

Edit: we are shameful, a cpu beat us

Shackzam

Yeah, I've noticed trying go offensive against a rush character all the time isn't the best idea.
... But man did you fall for that command grab a lot.

I was trying to punish the first one that whiffed and then you did another one and I leaned back in my chair thinking "Did he really just do that again"

I was trying to punish the first one that whiffed and then you did another one and I leaned back in my chair thinking "Did he really just do that again"

Yeah, I noticed you had punishing that pretty down pat, so, I thought what if I whiffed a fast one and THEN did a slow one? Worked like a charm.
But, I was referring to that time you ate 3 in a row. It's like you kept waking up positive I wasn't going to try it.

Hackworth

Listening to the podcast this week, I realized the world needs a Skullgirls vs Super Smash Bros game.

By needs, I'm mainly meaning I wonder if a mashup would even work but would like to find out.

Shackzam

Yeah, I noticed you had punishing that pretty down pat, so, I thought what if I whiffed a fast one and THEN did a slow one? Worked like a charm.
But, I was referring to that time you ate 3 in a row. It's like you kept waking up positive I wasn't going to try it.

Yeah I think my mindset was that if I hit button I might hit, but you might change the mix-up

Oh and I have Mario Kart 8 I think my id name is machoman34 or something like that I'll have to double check it.

Anybody in here know anything about GPUs? I was wondering if my 7970 is going to cut it for Witcher 3 or if I should be looking at Nvidia upgrades with similar power requirements (and noise).

EDIT: Eh fuck it. If Witcher 3 needs more power then I'll give it more power.

Soon you'll be able to play ALL the japanese visual novels on the big screen.
Yay!

Whatever though, I care about the From Software games we never got over here above all else, and one of those games is what I'm getting. But of course it's gonna show up last because shipping ebay items from Japan takes FOREVER.

Good luck man! Which imported gamea are you planning on playing anyway?
First one I got coming is Another Century's Episode 2: Special Vocal Edition. Down the line I hope to get A.C.E. 3 and an actual copy of Shadow Tower Abyss. Really excited.

Anybody in here know anything about GPUs? I was wondering if my 7970 is going to cut it for Witcher 3 or if I should be looking at Nvidia upgrades with similar power requirements (and noise).

EDIT: Eh fuck it. If Witcher 3 needs more power then I'll give it more power.

There was a interview with the lead visual effects designer or whatever, he said you should be able to play Witcher 3 on PC on like a GTX660 or higher at about High settings and it will look and run great.

The demonstration was supposedly running on a GTX TITAN at Uber.

There was a interview with the lead visual effects designer or whatever, he said you should be able to play Witcher 3 on PC on like a GTX660 or higher at about High settings and it will look great.

Hmm. Interesting. I like that the Witcher 3s pre-order price drop is based around loyalty, not how early you pre-purchase it. I'll hop on as soon as the system reqs are for suresies. Im not sure why I care about noise either anymore. That playstation gold headset blocks everything the fuck out and are utterly fantastic, and I've never had them die on me, they seem to last for 8 hours +

Fucking hell, this goddamn warranty sticker does NOT want to go. You will let me open and gut you, PS2!!

EDIT: Finally got it. That sticker had already outlived its purpose anyway.

I thought that's what it was. At least the game still works and hasn't died from neglect.

Is it the game or me?

I had to get off it was getting ridiculous, after those first couple of rounds.

GGs all. I have to practice. I started picking up towards the end but damn does that lag kill any momentum you gain.

There was a interview with the lead visual effects designer or whatever, he said you should be able to play Witcher 3 on PC on like a GTX660 or higher at about High settings and it will look and run great.

That's good, since that's my current graphics card and I've been fretting about the need to upgrade for a while now. However, has he said anything about if it will still run at a smooth clip for the same card if you have your settings on high? Framerate was something of an issue for me with Witcher 2 and I hope they've focused on that a bit more.

Huh...that's weird. Went to look it up as I'm looking for a headset, but while the main sony page states that it's 7.1, all I can find on local sites or amazon global are stereo headsets.

Maybe it's not available in the EU, I guess. Shame, such a great price too.

Edit: Double post. Sorry.

It's the Sony Playstation Gold headset. It's 7.1 on Ps3 and PS4, but only Stereo on other devices.

I have two 770s and this is good news.

Please have a SLI profile.

All right, so people who have MK8:
GlassEmpires
skLaFarebear
DAREALGUMMY
Maragidyne
Okingjrr
Shackzam

I'll update as new people show up.

I have the Mario Karts, and would be willing to take my Waifu Rosalina online.

Alfebit

Banned
I found a Pokemon X 3DS XL. Now to decide what games I want for it.

Senran Kagura
shinovanderas2j7kg7.gif

Hmm. Interesting. I like that the Witcher 3s pre-order price drop is based around loyalty, not how early you pre-purchase it. I'll hop on as soon as the system reqs are for suresies. Im not sure why I care about noise either anymore. That playstation gold headset blocks everything the fuck out and are utterly fantastic, and I've never had them die on me, they seem to last for 8 hours +

Wow I didn't know that about the Pre-order thing, I have Witcher 1 and 2 if that counts for anything.

Wow, I might have to get a pair as a backup since my current ones are these:

ha-rx700-265-800.jpg

The thing for me is that I am a bit of an audiophile so I love how fucking amazing these sound, they are a godsend for Counter-Strike or Arma 3 but are also pretty fucking amazing for everything, especially music.

They are also fairly light and fit my ginormous fucking head and they don't fatigue my ears.

The technical guy at CDPR said they are still working on optimization but they are way impressed with their own work thus far apparently, they expect it to run even better by release since they run everything through the editor when they test stuff out, which is more demanding. I find it really fucking weird that they don't use a retail esque executable to test the game out, like super bizarro weird then again I am not a developer.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Seeing this just makes me question why we aren't seeing more people complain about an entire game made of that instead of ZSS' alt in Smash 4...

For God's sake, they're shorts.

Have you been on GAF recently? For some people, it's a full time job to complain about it.

Seeing this just makes me question why we aren't seeing more people complain about an entire game made of that when people are getting upset over ZSS' alt in Smash 4...

For God's sake, they're shorts.

Everyone likes to complain about something.

Why aren't the SJWs advocating against this shit?

Oh wow, you're right. The local site I checked it on calls it the "Sony Playstation Stereo headset" and repeated the fact that it's (also) 2.1 within the summary. Only mentioned that it's 7.1 on PS3 and PS4 when I clicked on "more info".

My current headset blocks out fucking nothing and my loud PC is starting to get on my nerves while I play. This should be a great replacement.

Thanks man.

Will add you to the list.

These things kick serious ass no matter what you put em in. Setting them as the default device in PC makes it so whenever you plug the USB dongle in they auto-kick in. Don't take my word for it, feel free to check out reviews on the internet and the like. I'm extremely happy with them, and that's high praise from someone like me that can't really wear most over the ear headphones due to the pressure giving me migraines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom