• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldn't have posted that well thought out and carefully sculpted list of my favorite games that I was hoping to get some discussion out of right at the beginning of new thread hype
That was a poor decision
I like most of your games. They are solid to very good games.

Halo 1 best Halo campaign with 3 close behind

oG38s2B.gif
This is so unbelievably unsettling.

semisonic

Banned
But in fact all my crazy opinions make complete sense in a weird, but mindblowing way.

I'm basically a sensei.

;_____________;
The only thing mindblowing about your opinions is that I'm not
visibly
mentally damaged from reading them yet. I can tell because I don't share any of them.
Might as well post a hype gif to disuade this terrible future

mP4wPq.gif
Oh my.
Huh. Two ship based hype gifs already. It's a sign.
This thread is going to be the Suikoden IV of our threads. I can already tell.

Thread 17 let's get this party started off right.

9075kEw.jpg

Pretty soon we'll be legal.
OH MY

Xiraiya

And if you didn't look at that one thing, 3 and a half episodes ago, you're going to fuck up.
I'm exaggeration, but it was a really cool detail.

You know what, that's not even an exaggeration at this point, if the game keeps building the way it has been

I cannot fucking believe a game in which it's MAIN feature involves rewinding time to undo mistakes and let you satiate curiosity safely and so on, ACTUALLY has moments that unfold in a way that they end up causing me to become paranoid about fucking up, it's ridiculous that it managed to do that.

I love it.

You know what, that's not even an exaggeration at this point, if the game keeps building the way it has been

I cannot fucking believe a game in which it's MAIN feature involves rewinding time to undo mistakes and let you satiate curiosity safely and so o, ACTUALLY has moments that unfold in a way that they end up causing me to become paranoid about fucking up, it's ridiculous that it managed to do that

I love it.
It's short term decision making, all your long term choices TOTALLY matter. It's really cool.

semisonic

Banned
So can we just start linking indonesianbob in the op yet or is it to soon for these pure, innocent, and nubile newbies who actually need to read the op

Xiraiya

Guys quick, the adults are leaving, do stupid shit
tumblr_inline_nfmnc4ITbo1rp2kcp.gif

JoJo spam redeemed it.

Let's not have this argument again, well both say things we'll regret. Squall isn't a shitty character.
He's not what I would call an amazing character, even though he is and always will be one of my favorites in the FF franchise.
But the shit he gets generally just comes across as ignorant and in some cases nonsensical, which at that point there's nothing you can really do about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom