• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockk

We got an LP of Ground Zeroes. Will we get an LP of Phantom Pain?

But more importantly will we get an LP of Devil May Goldust AKA Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Goldust?

Numb

Don't think they've mentioned it, but I'd like to see it considering Scalebound and it being the only conference to actually watch.

I doubt they will miss the conference now but not sure if they record.
Hope Scalebound is the DMC+Monster hunter that it looks to be.

But more importantly will we get an LP of Devil May Goldust AKA Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Goldust?
A vid but not an LP most likely.
I doubt they want to sit through 40+min cutscenes.

Skrams

What's this from, because that was the best part of LiS for me.
life_is_strange___one_more_round_by_thegouldenway-d91owen.jpg

Guy's DeviantArt

Kind of doubt it considering how big the game might be. They might tempt fate though and take a chance on LPing it without thinking though.

Also I find Marlow Briggs loses its luster after the initial shit. The game is a bit too long for it's own good. It's neat they could make a discount god of war, but man it gets boring gameplay wise. Cutscenes didn't do much for me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom