• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
this Realm Reborn install process takes fucking forever
got enough months subscirbed so i dont have to worry till December
also holy fucking shit Pat wasnt joking when he said its a big FC
over 500 members jesus

Skrams

I suppose their twitter account is the only way to look he? their website blog is awfully quiet.
Most of the upcoming content is announced on the podcast. They haven't talked about LiS in the latest podcast so if it doesn't happen this week it will probably be talked about next week.
this Realm Reborn install process takes fucking forever
got enough months subscirbed so i dont have to worry till December
also holy fucking shit Pat wasnt joking when he said its a big FC
over 500 members jesus
It's a management sim now. Pat wasn't joking when he said it was completely full and he now has to delete the oldest people constantly, so new people can join.

Numb

Weak excuse for them not doing streams.
We already know they are cowards and they don't need to worry about being racist since they have a black guy on deck.
That's how it works right?

Rising Thunder would have fitted way way more as a stream. Still not too late Woolie.

Archgan

Last chance to get the Stanley Parable. Just send Modbot a PM with "The Stanley Parable -- MB-82487F34ED848F75 - Taken by Ultimate_Trainer. 3 entrants total." in the body to claim it.

PBalfredo

Just watched the Neptunia video and, first of all geeeez that game, but mostly does it bother anyone else that the supposed Sega characters look way way more like they should represent Nintendo? Those hair decs are the most obvious little Nintendo D-Pads in Wii-white ever. And Nintendo has loved making their consoles and handhelds purple since the SNES. Meanwhile I don't get how the design of the actual Nintendo girls is suppose to represent Nintendo at all. I don't know why this dumb shit from a series I don't care about gets under my skin each time I see it, but it does. I guess I just figure if they're going to go for dumb gaming in-jokes they should go all-in, in a way that makes sense to me.

ArjanN

Just watched the Neptunia video and, first of all geeeez that game, but mostly does it bother anyone else that the supposed Sega characters look way way more like they should represent Nintendo? Those hair decs are the most obvious little Nintendo D-Pads in Wii-white ever. And Nintendo has loved making their consoles and handhelds purple since the SNES. Meanwhile I don't get how the design of the actual Nintendo girls is suppose to represent Nintendo at all. I don't know why this dumb shit from a series I don't care about gets under my skin each time I see it, but it does. I guess I just figure if they're going to go for dumb gaming in-jokes they should go all-in, in a way that makes sense to me.

Yeah, I'm basically with Pat on this, in that I'd enjoy it a lot more if it was more Castle Vidcons like.

Sou Da

smh woolie pls

Rule 34 knows no bounds.

pNydFNw.jpg

You don't know that half of it, fortunately.

Numb

SMT:WWE. Backscratch critical loops.

There is a disturbing amount of rule 34 SBF compared to the regular youtuber.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
That Karate Master 2: Knock Down Blow game that Matt and Woolie played on the channel is on sale for $6 on Steam. Kinda thinking about getting it. The LP made it look fun.

Numb

The creepy anime bullshit audience brehs.
There are always more than you think. Liam trying real hard to sneak in some creepy anime bullshit under a different banner like with Nep nep and growing that audience even more.
Man, I don't give a shit about Rustling but I loves me some Rustlemania. Gonna be a good month.

First vid was amazing. They should always be drunk.

I had no idea SvR 2011 had such a cool story mode, I hope the current games can start having original storylines instead of just replaying nostalgia modes every year.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
MAtt: "Oh my god my fiancee is here and I didn't even notice!"
MAtt: "HI!"
Matt's Wife: "Hi."
Pat: "He's all fucked up."
MAtt: "I'm pretty fucked up."

Drunk matt is the best.

I put in sooooo much time into Smackdown vs Raw 2011.

The storylines were really fun except for well... Cena's, which was kind of boring.

For Christian's story line, there is a part where him and edge recreate a time machine that Vince McMahon destroyed because wrestlers were messing up the timeline.

In the end I think the reason I really put in a lot of time into that game is because it was the first Wrestling game where I was super impressed with the create a wrestler and the story mode creator.

It was such a great game.

Jamie OD

I had no idea SvR 2011 had such a cool story mode, I hope the current games can start having original storylines instead of just replaying nostalgia modes every year.

If there was one thing to rely on with the Smackdown Vs Raw games it was the story mode being better than what was on WWE TV during that period.

Seeing as I've just beaten Freedom Planet with Lilac and Carol (and just started Milla) I'm gonna pick up the Freedom Planet LP. I'm glad I put it on hold, because I found it much harder when I got to stuff I didn't see in the LP. Though the final levels and bosses, jeez, they made up about 60-70% of my death count.

They're right about it, it's a video game video game.

Edit: I'm so glad they had the same hype ass reaction I did to Final Dreadnought.

Could be an implicit statement that not much is coming out this month.

...what even is coming out this month?
Devil's Third, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Zombi, Until Dawn, Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight, Rare Replay, and Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal.

That's quite a few titles they could talk about.

ArjanN

Devil's Third, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Zombi, Until Dawn, Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight, Rare Replay, and Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal.

Also:

Shadowrun Hong Kong
Satellite Reign
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (PC)
Armikrog
Volume
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3
Submerged

So tons of stuff really.

yet another dry month for me
this is why i subscribed to FF14
2016 will be more eventful i hope

Skrams

Best Friends Play Game of Thrones: Iron From Ice (Part 17)

Site Link

Youtube Link

Besides that, tuned in and out during the first Rustlemania video since wrestling isn't my forte. Drunk Matt suits dumb bullshit like this pretty well.

I actually really liked those videos. I'm sad it's been entirely sandbagged. That one Liam edited is one of my recent favorites on the channel.

Yeah, bummed about that since it's just a nice little video to garner what their interests might be for the month. I also get reminded that some bullshit like Omega Quintet or something else I forgot about is coming out.

Look at that lazy fucking flaying. Bolton's bastard can't do anything right!

I can't wait for some dumb CAW bullshit. That's the best part of Rustlemania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom