• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
PHKHmZH.gif

I didn't see whatever it was

I cast my vote for the good of Canada and the Internet.

Numb

Was expecting Pat loving on Talos but he didn't like him to my surprise.
He is an awesome grappler.

Frisky Dingo is indeed too much for the average person but it is nothing to a friender.

I'm early in the Fisticufs video but I'm calling bs on Liam saying Pat could possibly go to match point against someone like FChamp in day 1/2 of other fighting games. There's such a thing as fundamentals, Pat would get destroyed in SF5 or an eventual MvC4 if he went up against a pro, the games don't change so much that everyone starts from the bottom.

Unless by "new fighting game" he means absolutely new, in which case it depends on how different the mechanics are from traditional fighters.

Unit24

Listening to old Friencasts at work is quite an experience. I'm just sitting there trying to stay silent and type things quickly, when suddenly I'll lose my focus because they said something so funny I have to concentrate on not laughing my ass off, or something so stupid that it starts to really bother me (even though these are from 2013 and don't matter anymore (but seriously calling Ryuko "girl Kamina" how did that ever happen)).

It's also interesting listening to their reactions to dated gaming news, like when Microsoft said they might look into backwards compatibility and they all basically go "pffft, yeah right".

If anyone is wondering where the "boop bop beep boh" Matt keeps talking about came from, I think I figured it out. In the KI EVO Top 8, when Thunder fights Fulgore and Thunder activates his Instinct, it sounds like he says "boop bop beep boh"

If anyone is wondering where the "boop bop beep boh" Matt keeps talking about came from, I think I figured it out. In the KI EVO Top 8, when Thunder fights Fulgore and Thunder activates his Instinct, it sounds like he says "boop bop beep boh"
I had been trying to figure that out. Nice find.

Squishy3

I'm early in the Fisticufs video but I'm calling bs on Liam saying Pat could possibly go to match point against someone like FChamp in day 1/2 of other fighting games. There's such a thing as fundamentals, Pat would get destroyed in SF5 or an eventual MvC4 if he went up against a pro, the games don't change so much that everyone starts from the bottom.

Unless by "new fighting game" he means absolutely new, in which case it depends on how different the mechanics are from traditional fighters.
there are definitely average players i know that fought fchamp and bodied him in this lol

Regginator

Hulk Hogan was never a wrestler for the WWE. He's just some racist old guy who liked whipping belts against wrestlers who were in the WWE.

yapacation2.gif

who at WWE are ?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nah okay thanks, I thought I remembered some show with his family or something quite some years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom