• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilvocare

I don't like how it breaks up the pacing to go back there, but I'm probably crazy.

If you insist. Honestly I don't think the idea of pacing affects me nearly as much as other people if I was able to play through PXZ, at least 2 SRWs, and literally everything to do with FFXII, and then go on not being salty about it at all.

I am actually forever salty about FFXII.

Oh didnt see there was a new OT well after seeing Super best robot wars video I realized I should watch more super robot stuff....number one on the list is ghetto robo.

Y'all best be bowing at The Doll when you guys leave.

Show some damn appreciation.
Normally an animated life size doll in gothic lolita clothing would be creepy as shit, but here it's the nicest thing you can expect out of everything else this game throws at you.

The one thing I hope changes with the Hunter's Dream over time is more and more inhabitants showing up. It's why the Nexus was still the best haven compared to the ones in Dark 1 and 2.

Yo this fucking SRW episode holy shit. I need to get in a cockpit and pilot shit, right now. Also I'm super glad Libera Me from Hell didn't start playing I would not be ready for that at this hour.

Rean

So i've put 16.5 hours into Bloodborne today. Stuck on another boss, i think nows a good time to go to bed.
Thats a lot of progress. i got stuck on the
cleric beast
for longer than I should've, but I'm in
Old Yarnham now where you encounter the guy on the turret.
I'll continue tommorrow.

s4eVbgl.gif

New Thread

SteveTR

I'm listening to the RPGamers Radio. They're playing Life is Beautiful right now. This radio can't be more perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom