• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liam shat on that guy who asked they come to Ohayocon but would change his mind when he learns about Bob Evans.

I feel like if you wanted all 4 at your house, you'd just need to take care of airfare and just find them something fast food related and American that they can't find in Canada.

I should take a picture of the Tim Horton's I'm close to. Their maple doughnut was alright when I had it. It was pretty much glaze and air, but that's fast food for ya,

Every time Pat interrupts Woolie with reactions to the Sonic gifs I lose my shit because it always happens when Woolie is in the middle of this long monologue about what he thinks about the current topic. Having this serious discussion be interrupted by a high-pitched squeal of incredulity is the greatest.

Randy42

Hope there's a Daredevil spoiler cast next week (for everyone but Liam). Season 2 just got confirmed for next year before Defenders oh man.

ps fuck breakfast food

I mean, can't Liam sit in on spoilercasts whenever he wants, anyway? He basically forgets everything within fifteen minutes of being told, anyway.

BazzBro

I've been tyring to transition between LUE and Neogaf but i hate LUEs horrible horrible man children and I hate Neogafs lack of fun

So downloaded the dx11 version of ds2 after listening to the podcast earlier. These enemy placements and changes are fucking me up pretty bad. I mean heide knights actually being in heides tower of flame is really cool and theyre everywhere And they respawn

So downloaded the dx11 version of ds2 after listening to the podcast earlier. These enemy placements and changes are fucking me up pretty bad. I mean heide knights actually being in heides tower of flame is really cool and theyre everywhere And they respawn
That and the Pursuer actually lives up to his name sake at various points.

I need to get back to Scholar, but the constant jumping between that and Bloodborne was fucking me up more than expected...so I ended up playing PS2 Shinobi instead.

Alfebit

Banned
I think dumb Sonic Underground gifs might be Woolie's kryptonite.

tumblr_n595reAwcg1sxudx7o4_400.gif

i would of just told the guy to piss off
or ignored him
anyways since the chance of being spoiled next podcast on Daredevil is too damn high, ive decided that its time to watch it

So i think im going to stop with Scholar of the first sin until the Durability bug gets fixed. But like pat, once that patch is out, i'm diving right back in. I'm tired of my greatsword breaking between every bonfire.

Also the fuck.

So i think im going to stop with Scholar of the first sin until the Durability bug gets fixed. But like pat, once that patch is out, i'm diving right back in. I'm tired of my greatsword breaking between every bonfire.

Also the fuck.

well these enemy placements might be a good reason to rebuy the game afterall
after i play Bloodborne though

Randy42

Also the fuck.

Once you run through the fire the dragon dies in like 5 hits lmao

Yeah I've done a scholar run up to just needing to do some of the memories then the final 3 boss rush + still need to do the shulva dlc and, I dunno, enemy placements are different I guess. There's a few areas I'm not fond of the changes to but most of them I think are either improvements or neutral on / seem mostly unchanged. It's definitely worth another run if you like the game. I might even try a second one after the patch just to see if a rapier run is actually feasible now or still not really.

currently on episode 7 of Daredevil then going to bed
Guys listen to the best friends and watch this show
i kinda hope they use the show to introduce more heroes that Civil War DESPERATELY NEEDS

Went back to Mechaweek :)

I love Pat getting shat on during the Xenogears video.

Pat The Cheater > Confederate Pat.

Also, I'm going back to Xenogears. Between that and Xenoblade Chronicles, I'm going to get a ton of Gnosticism and mysterious religion lore.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Boy Woolie's mad at Gamestop for nothing. Weird.

Seriously. So mad at GameStop for something they did so long ago that virtually everyone involved is almost assuredly no longer with the company. And even if they are...geez man, it's been over a decade since they last carried retro games. Let it go.

Maybe it's because Gamestop is all I have in the area, but I just don't see a problem with them doing trade-ins again. I'll be able to get all the stupid shit I've missed out on last gen, hell maybe even a PS3 finally. It sounds like someone got their amiibo smashed.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Maybe it's because Gamestop is all I have in the area, but I just don't see a problem with them doing trade-ins again. I'll be able to get all the stupid shit I've missed out on last gen, hell maybe even a PS3 finally. It sounds like someone got their amiibo smashed.

Wait, hold on, now I'm confused. They've always done trade-ins, just not retro stuff. Do you mean trading in your retro games for stuff like a PS3, etc? I'm not too sure that'd be worth it, seeing as GameStop's trade-in values for that stuff will certainly be far less than you could get for it on eBay and the like (that is, if you're willing to put up with eBay).

Wait, hold on, now I'm confused. They've always done trade-ins, just not retro stuff. Do you mean trading in your retro games for stuff like a PS3, etc? I'm not too sure that'd be worth it, seeing as GameStop's trade-in values for that stuff will certainly be far less than you could get for it on eBay and the like (that is, if you're willing to put up with eBay).

Sorry, I meant the retro stuff. I don't trade my stuff in, but I appreciate it being on sale in a store rather than doing the Ebay/Amazon/Craigslist hunt.

Numb

They do that for me. They started selectng what games on last gen they will even accept.
They won't even take most stuff with the Spiderman font or came out before 2008-2009. Funny thing is they have those games in stock but you can't trade them in there.
The bullshit is super real.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
They do that for me. They started selectng what games on last gen they will even accept.
They won't even take most stuff with the Spiderman font or came out before 2008-2009. Funny thing is they have those games in stock but you can't trade them in there.
The bullshit is super real.

That seems odd. Though to be fair, almost nothing with the Spider-Man font is worth more than a buck at this point (nor has it been for years). You'd be better off keeping it anyway. But yeah, weird. The only things I've heard of them refusing before now is online-only stuff with dead servers, like MAG or SOCOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom