• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 |OT| with >NEW< hat!

braves01 said:
Already pre-ordered at Amazon with $20 gift card bonus. So excited!

Same, along with Trauma Team. So I'll get a $30 credit :D

I chose free shipping though so I probably won't get it until June, but it's alright.

RBH

Sadist said:
WANT.

Just 27 more days.

:(
263zl76.jpg

Haunted

Y2Kev said:
Photoshop can't account for taste, darling.
Maybe it's an allusion to how the Wii can't render round objects.

DMPrince said:
I bought the first game but never played it. Will buy SMG2 still. Don't know when I'll get around to starting it.
Just skip the next B-tier PS3 title and start playing Galaxy already!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Haunted said:
I thought it was an allusion to how the Wii can't render round objects.

Just skip the next B-tier PS3 title and start playing Galaxy already!
Of course it can render round objects. It uses round polygons.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Will probably not get at day1 (which I should after Galaxy being my favorite platformer of this and last gen) but will enjoy the hell out of it when I can get my hands on it eventually.

BuddhaRockstar said:
For a first-party Nintendo game? You'll be waiting till 2027.
I got Galaxy at 30 a month later =)

it's hard to decide where to preorder. Walmart, Gamestop, amazon has it with $20 gift card. amazon doesn't ship on weekends. Walmart and Gamestop is 10 minute drive. Best buy is 5 minutes but only offer me $10 certificate. :lol. BUT gamestop opens at 9am for it while Best buy will open at 11. hmm.

wRATH2x

Banned
I'll either be shitting up this thread with complaints, or gushing all over the awesomeness.

The next month should be interesting.

mjc

I started cruising through SMG yesterday, up to 20-ish stars. Can't wait to get off work later to continue playing it. (Final exams be damned)

welp. preordered through best buy. Probably will try to play SMG sometimes this week if RDR doesn't keep me busy. Just need to go find the Wii and set it up (hopefully it still works)

No way!!

Been a while since I headed over to Gaming... forgot that this was coming out so soon

and wow! They added the flower things from Donkey Kong Jungle Beat! I suppose you could spin up the stems of plants in SMG1, but these are actual carbon copies of the propulsion flower things from DKJB

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Anyone know if there will be any Day 1 bonuses (in Canada)? I got a nice shiny coin when I purchased SMG at FutureShop.

DMPrince said:
it's hard to decide where to preorder. Walmart, Gamestop, amazon has it with $20 gift card. amazon doesn't ship on weekends. Walmart and Gamestop is 10 minute drive. Best buy is 5 minutes but only offer me $10 certificate. :lol. BUT gamestop opens at 9am for it while Best buy will open at 11. hmm.
This is my predicament.

With Prime shipping, the soonest I can expect it from Amazon is THURSDAY. Even with the $20 bonus, I don't think I can wait that long.

BIG EXCITEMENT.

BertramCooper said:
This is my predicament.

With Prime shipping, the soonest I can expect it from Amazon is THURSDAY. Even with the $20 bonus, I don't think I can wait that long.

BIG EXCITEMENT.
Better than me. I ordered through walmart.

Thank you!

I've pre-ordered my copy from Amazon.de now! Game doesnt ship the tin box to other countries (UK only) but Amazon does.

spats

Never got around to playing the first one because it's still incredibly expensive so will propably skip this one too. Nice op though.

Top Bottom