• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 6: Final Destination confirmed for not fun

Funny how new thread hype manages to create 3 pages from nothing.

Also I'm glad I've never appeared in the wall of shame yet.

one month later, you're gonna check this thread and recoil in horror as you appear at the top of the post count list with 500+ posts

Hello, Sakurai.

Its me, Save.

Been waiting for my pal Yoshi to be revealed any day now.

Was kinda hoping he be announced two weeks ago. Got a little disappointed when that didn't happen, but I'm getting over it.

Still you know, it be real nice of you if you could show him off already.

Everyone knows he's in.

Just holding him off for later is pretty devastating to some of us (i.e. me).

Been one of my mains since 64.

Favorite mario character growing up.

Still is even now.

Used him no matter how many people told me he wasn't a good fighter.

Actually tied with Captain Falcon with my overall character usage in all three games too.

Course, if he's revealed later with some new moves, then I won't mind the wait. Been really warming up to the idea of him using the babies, provided they don't cry or anything.

I just really don't want to deal with waiting 2+ months, or whenever the JPN release date is, to see him the same as ever with no real changes to his moveset.

Be a real bitch move disappointing turn of events, if that were to happen.

Sincerely yours,

A Yoshi fan.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Hello, Sakurai.

Its me, Save.

Been waiting for my pal Yoshi to be revealed any day now.

Was kinda hoping he be announced two weeks ago. Got a little disappointed when that didn't happen, but I'm getting over it.

Still you know, it be real nice of you if you could show him off already.

Everyone knows he's in.

Just holding him off for later is pretty devastating to some of us (i.e. me).

Been one of my mains since 64.

Favorite mario character growing up.

Still is even now.

Used him no matter how many people told me he wasn't a good fighter.

Actually tied with Captain Falcon with my overall character usage in all three games too.

Course, if he's revealed later with some new moves, then I won't mind the wait. Been really warming up to the idea of him using the babies, provided they don't cry or anything.

I just really don't want to deal with waiting 2+ months, or whenever the JPN release date is, to see him the same as ever with no real changes to his moveset.

Be a real bitch move disappointing turn of events, if that were to happen.

Sincerely yours,

A Yoshi fan.

Poor save

Oh new thread? Well lets get this hype party started!

....no Idea why I feel like I suck for not being on the wall of shame. xD

Hmm, maybe I should be more active to try to get on the Hall of Shame.

To start with, Intelli, you spelled "Cucco" as "Cocco" RIGHT under the playable character joke image.

I'm not sure what's crazier: that Intelliheath has managed to go 1st-4th-1st-1st-3rd or that foxuzamaki is "only" 210 posts behind despite skipping thread 1 for the most part.

Codeblue

That ending was insane. If this type of match with the same ending were to happen at evo...I could imagine a lot of people would jump out of their seats.

If this were happening at Evo, S2J would have just held the ledge instead of trying to be flashy.

Amazing stuff, either way.

Kyzon

It's a new thread, time to kick this shit off in style.

GIF OF THE DAY: GIF OF THE FOREVER EDITION

goodlordalmighty7uk29.gif

Watch the video with reactions here. Watch it all.

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I'm not allowed to get this hype this late at night!

L00P

How many more threads do you guys think we'll have before the game even comes out? I think there will be six more, not counting the OT

Javier

How many more threads do you guys think we'll have before the game even comes out? I think there will be six more, not counting the OT
I think 14-15 total.

E3 will have such a glorious Smash trailer that a whole thread will go by.
Yeah right

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
1000+ post club (from 1st to 5th thread, not counting anything in here):
Intelliheath-3445
foxuzamaki-3235
qq more-2397
SuperSah-2145
I'M FINISHED-2111
SmithnCo-1975
ffdgh-1891
Village-1822
Horizon-1604
BGBW-1588
theprodigy-1562 (told you Boss Doggie, I'm still not top 10)
Boss Doggie-1483
Troubled Bat-1474
Ryce-1430
DaBoss-1341
Berordn-1243
Zeer0id-1138
Red Arremer-1120

these 18 members have combined for 33004 posts, or 33.35% of all total posts
(top 10 is 22213 posts or 22.44%, top 5 is 13333 posts or 13.47%)

shoutouts to Intelliheath and ffdgh for having perfect attendance on the Wall of Shame :p

You'll get there

soon

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Hello. The door wasn't locked so I invited myself in.

I can't believe there have already been 6 OTs for this game before the game has even released. Is it even possible for the ACTUAL game to have this many OTs?

You guys are crazy. In a good way.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I can't believe there have already been 6 OTs for this game before the game has even released. Is it even possible for the ACTUAL game to have this many OTs?

The power of smash, no other game franchise could inspire this.

I am waiting feverishly for tonight's no-doubt late, and in the grand scheme of things likely minuscule, image update. As I will do for every week night until the game releases.

You see folks? I'm riding that hype train. I'm riding that hype train so hype that it is interfering with my everyday life. I am losing sleep over this. Thoughts of Smash Bros before I go to bed, as its what I look at five days a week before bed. The ex-dojo. The new Smash Bros. I'll ride that hype train, and I'll ride it willingly. No surprises left in the game, here I come!

Solidarity, brother

I'm wondering how the New Smashville stage travels from the village to the city. Does the platform just float over there? Is it like Mushroomy Kingdom where one version is randomly selected on startup?

I doubt they're two separate stages.

We're going crazy for the reveal of Mr. Captain Yoshi Falco Climbers.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Hype riot! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Top Bottom