• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 7: How Can My Smash Brother Be This Cut

Stylo

I'm down with that. He'd be a more appropriate 3rd-party character than Pac-Man.

That's actually who I had in mind. XD On another note, before Greninja was revealed, I really wanted a ninja-like character who would lay traps like decoy-dolls, pit falls, and throw shurikens. 2/3 ain't so bad.

After trying SSFIV:3D, and DOA:3D, I'm relieved at this!

Is the difficultly then based around timing your string of attacks, what attacks to use against which character etc?

Exactly right. It's about the matchups, timing and creatively stringing attacks into combos of your making. The same reading, reflexes, & technical abilities apply as well but aren't required. It's one of those "easy to pick up hard to master" games and it's brilliant. Hope you think so when you play this Summer! Welcome to the SmashGAF

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
BoVhNYkIMAA42mh.png:orig
hahahaha i love it

Princess_Eevee9

Neo Member
Awakening is the only FE I've played but I think a lot of people want her not only because she became playable in that game and was given a fighting style and stuff but also because she appeared in a majority of the past Fire Emblem games (albeit as a guide or shop owner).

I think it's also because she's female and has red hair as opposed to another blue haired Lord. She's also got potential for a moveset since she instead wields a sword backwards and can also heal others. I think one of her upgrades allows her to wield bows also. And just overall she has a visible role in the game and has a lot of charm. But that's just me, I'll be happy with whatever they decide to throw in.

For all we know these two Lords may be the only two we get. A magic user would be really cool though. I can imagine their attacks would look awesome.
Oh thanks for answering.

Toxi

Banned
With all the Team Ninja development in recent Nintendo games (Metroid: Other M and Hyrule Warriors), I'm waiting for Ryu to show up in Smash Bros.

don't deny that he would be awesome

Top Bottom