• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XIII: Leak Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Because it was Miyamoto who made the first official statement in an interview that the Koopalings were no longer considered his children. He said "In the current storyline, we are treating them as his underlings".
That's a pretty key word people are ignoring then. So even in the first official statement it wasn't just a Miyamoto thing.

emb

I don't want to start a witch hunt but...

Last Tuesday, when I first found the pictures posted on /v/ and posted them here, there was another member on this board who mentioned that he had received those pictures awhile ago, yet held off on posting them. Then I remember he posted a picture on here I think before it popped up on the /v/ thread.

I forgot what the member's name was, though. Don't really feel like playing detective beyond that, but that's my mind on the matter. Also I realize I'm probably a suspect since I posted the images on here first and made a thread about them, lol. :p
I think I remember that. Mr. Badger maybe?

There was also someone that said they had seen the videos "days ago" when they were first posted here.

Last Tuesday, when I first found the pictures posted on /v/ and posted them here, there was another member on this board who mentioned that he had received those pictures awhile ago, yet held off on posting them. Then I remember he posted a picture on here I think before it popped up on the /v/ thread.

I forgot what the member's name was, though. Don't really feel like playing detective beyond that, but that's my mind on the matter. Also I realize I'm probably a suspect since I posted the images on here first and made a thread about them, lol. :p

I really can't say.

Anyway, I feel like I should mention how I got these. Someone sent me them several days ago and I've been sitting on them because they could be fake, or someone could get in trouble as they're real. But since Someone else has the info and is slowly cutting it up and showing it, I figured I'd post what I had.

I don't know if they're real or not, but they would have hit the internet eventually.

If you're curious. I doubt there's really much more info to be had.

Probably waiting for the official reveal. I mean technically not everyone wants things spoiled for them through leaks so if he isn't aware of Shulk's reveal best to respect his wishes and wait eh.

Your schlongalong isn't going anywhere.
Ah I don't need the sucking lol, but yeah that subheading shouldn't be used if that's the case. I'm also surprised this thread isn't onto the next one already.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Nah nothing has been said about it. Everything you've read so far has been made up.

OKAY I REALLY HATE POSTING NOW BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID AVATAR

EDIT: WHAT EVEN IS THIS THING

*duck hunt dog popped up and laughing*

668082d1407885106-football-manager-challenges-accepted-challenge-accepted.png

Good.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I imagine when we do get Shulk's Newcomer trailer, like half of that thread will just be posting reposting the screenshot of that post. :{

That's a pretty key word people are ignoring then. So even in the first official statement it wasn't just a Miyamoto thing.

Sure, but I think people just relate it to Miyamoto because he was the one to say it. I don't think he's solely to blame for it (nor is anyone really to blame over something so trivial) but he was the one who issued the statement.

johnbone

So, judging by the current rate of posting, what thread # will we be on during the Japanese release? I say 15. 16 if there's a direct.

So, judging by the current rate of posting, what thread # will we be on during the Japanese release? I say 15. 16 if there's a direct.
Eh, not too far. I can't imagine we'll have another megaton like this. Maybe if Ridley or someone is actually playable?

FWIW, Shahadan is still active, mostly in the WoW and Teen Wolf threads.

No tag yet, but y'know, no rush.
Maybe once Ridley is actually revealed?

VegiHam

I imagine when we do get Shulk's Newcomer trailer, like half of that thread will just be posting reposting the screenshot of that post. :{
No, we'll all be busy reacting to the fact his alts are different goofy looking Xenoblade armour sets including an 'unequip everything' option
at least in my fantasy land, obvs not in the real world

Moonlight

Banned
Have you guys ever considered that your bloodlust and constant reminders of Shahadan's dick sucking thing means he will never actually get that tag

...but I don't even need to read the rest of the post! Burn the witch!! >=]

Actually, we need a witch test. Someone find some chains and heavy stones. We'll tie those to the witch and toss them into the lake. If they don't drown, then we know they're a witch. If they drown, then we can rest assured that they are not a witch.

Monty Python skit

emb

If it stays like this thread, with an average of 3333 posts per day, and we have about 17 days left... then that leaves about 55,000 more posts ready to happen by release.

But as fast as it's going now, it will probably just get faster really close to release. But then probably also slower for the next week and a half if we have no new Direct or trailer. I'm guessing we'll be at the end of 16 or early 17.

...but I don't even need to read the rest of the post! Burn the witch!! >=]

Actually, we need a witch test. Someone find some chains and heavy stones. We'll tie those to the witch and toss them into the lake. If they don't drown, then we know they're a witch. If they drown, then we can rest assured that they are not a witch.

Monty Python skit

I'm pretty sure we just need to see if they weigh the same as a duck.

"bloodlust"
"dick sucking"

....I don't want to know!

The guy literally said he would "suck all available dicks if Shulk is in the game" or something to that effect. I think he even emphasized the fact that he wasn't joking or being hyperbolic, he was just that sure Shulk wouldn't be in.

He hasn't been around much since the leak... I can't figure why :p

johnbone

The guy literally said he would "suck all available dicks if Shulk is in the game" or something to that effect. I think he even emphasized the fact that he wasn't joking or being hyperbolic, he was just that sure Shulk wouldn't be in.

He hasn't been around much since the leak... I can't figure why :p

Lol maybe the jokes on all of us and he's actually gay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom