• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XIII: Leak Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
This too. I mean why in the hell is Ganondorf fighting like Captain Falcon in the first place? Use the sword Ganondorf. Slice and dice.
Because he was a last minute addition that only got in because his model had similar proportions to Captain Falcon.

tumblr_n8ae3iXns81rwvdy0o1_500.gif

tumblr_n8ae3iXns81rwvdy0o2_500.gif

Accurate depiction of SmashGAF.

I SAY CRYYYYY

Forkball

I would rather Ganondorf be a shoto character than what he is now. RIP beautiful trident.

The current roster + Chorus Men = 50 characters. I can't see it going higher than that. Not saying it's impossible, but I would say 75% chance 50 characters it final roster.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Sakurai dug himself into this leak hole with these bland Pic of the Days. Today was the worst offender since it was basically a clone (lol) or other pics on the site. This could've been avoided Sakurai, the Smash fanbase will stop at no lengths!

Falco
Ganondorf
Dark Pit
Doctor Mario
Lucina

Five clones. I dare you to show me a fighting game with more. I DARE YOU.

Marvel Vs Capcom 2?
Street Fighter?

With the thread moving so fast, I'm not sure if anyone noticed this or not.

But did anyone see the Leak 7 video suddenly cutting to Home-Run contest after the victory music?

Still on #TeamReal, but it's just something I find odd.

I think Smash's cloning is more egregious. I would be content if the clones had around 50% new moves, including two unique specials and a unique Final Smash (like Luigi). I have a feeling as long as Sakurai is in charge that won't happen.

And another character with a counter? I'm guessing they have to be a pretty easy move to implement since so many of the cast has one.

Honestly, if that happened, you would have more people whining about how much time they wasted making Dark Pit, Dr. Mario, and Lucina unique characters.

There has to be a rhythym heaven rep.. There really ought to.

Ice Climbers are gone.. da heck?

Why cut Squirtle and Ivy when they're already in Brawl and ready to go?
Same goes for other Brawl cuts..

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Can't believe we have Falcondorf again.

Some of his attacks have neat new effects, like his down smash has some cool stuff goin on. And I think I saw his up-tilt in there and it looked changed up.

...but yes, I am pretty cheesed about it. Let's hope the logic was "don't want to change character people are attached to, but will allow significant alteration via custom moves." Gimme dem magic custom moves, Samurai.

lol, can't argue with that

I kinda want to hope that the reason the UI is so ugly, the stages are so bad, and Ice Climbers aren't there is because this isn't the finished version, but that sorta seems like being in denial at this point. But... we'll see in due time.

Golnei

Some of his attacks have neat new effects, like his down smash has some cool stuff goin on. And I think I saw his up-tilt in there and it looked changed up.

...but yes, I am pretty cheesed about it. Let's hope the logic was "don't want to change character people are attached to, but will allow significant alteration via custom moves." Gimme dem magic custom moves, Samurai.

You know he'll just have the same custom moves as Falcon.

SuperSah

Banned
With the thread moving so fast, I'm not sure if anyone noticed this or not.

But did anyone see the Leak 7 video suddenly cutting to Home-Run contest after the victory music?

Still on #TeamReal, but it's just something I find odd.

Could be a video transition as it is supposed to be the ESRB video.

Pompadour

Do any of these videos show alts for Bowser Jr.? I really hope that leak detail about his alts being the Koopalings is true. Although I can't see them putting that much effort into 7 alts but making Ganondorf a clone again.

Placktor

I'm fine with the amount of clones, but i'm surprised that Gannondorf still is one based on how interesting of a character he is. One of the only things i'm disappointed about.

PK Gaming

Real talk: I don't like Shulk's moveset at all, LOL

Why is it so lazy? He's got so many skills to pick from Xenoblade. Could have been the Monado Cyclone; could have been way better than this esque Marth esque upwards slash.

georly

Literally zero characters were cut due to the addition of Dark Pit and Dr. Mario

Right? The only way they'd add clones is if they had extra time after adding everyone else and wanted to add some quick, easy characters. Hence lucina being a marth clone.

The only reason to cut characters, i'd hope, would be due to technical limitations and 3rd party rights. Otherwise, they're going to cause a lot of uproar and have a lot of upset fans if they 'cut my favorite character, but gave us Dr MARIO!?'

Surely they must have seen that coming.

Durden77

The only thing I can be really excited about this being true is Duck Hunt is actually in. I really, really want to see how that character plays. Most likely going to be a main for me, very hype.

Anth0ny

There's no way Ice Climbers are cut. Chill out.

Probably just haven't been unlocked yet. Or the DLC list is true.

Wolf and Lucas are more likely to be cut, but I still think they'll be in as well.

Snake, Ivysaur and Squirtle thought... it's not looking good for our heroes =/

Real talk: I don't like Shulk's moveset at all, LOL

Why is it so lazy? He's got so many skills to pick from Xenoblade. Could have been the Monado Cyclone; could have been way better than this esque Marth esque upwards slash.

I still think that's going to be his final smash. Blows everybody off the stage. It works.

Pompadour

Honestly, if that happened, you would have more people whining about how much time they wasted making Dark Pit, Dr. Mario, and Lucina unique characters.

I can understand Dark Pit (he is the biggest example of Samurai's favoritism) but Lucina is definitely her own character and Dr. Mario can be made different enough by drawing from the various Dr. Mario titles.

SuperSah

Banned
There's no way Ice Climbers are cut. Chill out.

Probably just haven't been unlocked yet. Or the DLC list is true.

Wolf and Lucas are more likely to be cut, but I still think they'll be in as well.

Like I said, the All-Stars mode being locked suggests that there are more fighters.

Jaeger

Sakurai dug himself into this leak hole with these bland Pic of the Days. Today was the worst offender since it was basically a clone (lol) or other pics on the site. This could've been avoided Sakurai, the Smash fanbase will stop at no lengths!

Falco
Ganondorf
Dark Pit
Doctor Mario
Lucina

Five clones. I dare you to show me a fighting game with more. I DARE YOU.

mortal-kombat-trilogy-character-select-screenshot.jpg

georly

Those are the only 3 with a possibility of being cut, imo. Anything more and they'll be REALLY disappointing fans, and they know it.

Still hoping we get a snake trailer sometime next year, during a random direct.

We see the smash bros slash, unexpectedly, because we thought smash was done.

Snake appears.

"Kept you waiting, huh?"

TrueBlue

Someone mentioned it earlier, but did anyone else find it strange that one of the vids cut straight to Home Run Contest straight after after the battle was finished?

Not saying this is indicative of anything, but still.

Neoxon

DLC was confirmed fake everyone, don't get excited.

So I assume the All-Stars lock is real and that means the roster is NOT YET COMPLETE.

Hopefully the same for 3DS stages too..
Are you using the SmashBoards thing as your source?

And I saw the videos, yup, it's real.

Durden77

I have faith that there's more to it, if not just for the Polar Bear in Smash Run, and possibly the Sneaky Spirit.

I know it's not confirmed that every enemy in SR will have a playable rep, but I think it would be pretty weird for Sakurai to include the Polar Bear almost as a sick reminder if the Ice Climbers really are gone.

Jawmuncher

Those are the only 3 with a possibility of being cut, imo. Anything more and they'll be REALLY disappointing fans, and they know it.

Still hoping we get a snake trailer sometime next year, during a random direct.

We see the smash bros slash, unexpectedly, because we thought smash was done.

Snake appears.

"Kept you waiting, huh?"

Snake as DLC would be huge and sell a lot.
You thought he was out but he's back into fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom