• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 3DS demo is so good. I'm hooked.

Has their been any word on Wii U exclusive modes, other than Amiibo stuff? I worry that I'm going to play so much of the 3DS version, I"ll be burnt out by the time the Wii U game launches.

smash3ds.jpg

Source : http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/38495/3ds-can-be-used-a-wii-u-smash-bros-controller

This is hard to beleive o.o
So we get a neat look at the WiiU UI here.

Does anyone see any exclusive buttons? :p

Pikma

Banned
how's the online in the 3ds ver.? I know some people are supposed to be streaming online matches but I can't multi-stream on my WiiU, is it not broken this time?

I left for school right before the whole code thing was announced, and my class ended right before the last emails went out. I've spent the last two or so hours at my local health clinic as a sitting duck. And I got Platinum last year. This distribution methods bugs the hell out of me. And although I was offered a code, it was from my Italian friend.

At any rate, does anyone happen to have a spare NA code? I'm still desperate to play some Smash.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The 3DS demo is so good. I'm hooked.

Has their been any word on Wii U exclusive modes, other than Amiibo stuff? I worry that I'm going to play so much of the 3DS version, I"ll be burnt out by the time the Wii U game launches.
They've focused on the 3DS version and its modes so we don't know much about the Wii U's exclusive stuff. Now that the 3DS version is out expect them to start dripping out more Wii U info.

Nanashrew

Banned
I left for school right before the whole code thing was announced, and my class ended right before the last emails went out. I've spent the last two or so hours at my local health clinic as a sitting duck. And I got Platinum last year. This distribution methods bugs the hell out of me. And although I was offered a code, it was from my Italian friend.

At any rate, does anyone happen to have a spare NA code? I'm still desperate to play some Smash.

Codes are still being given out! They're going to do it until the end of the day but for safety you can call up customer support and ask a quick question like I did. If I don't receive a code by the end of the day I was told to call back.

Gilbals

Banned
Alright, I know there's a thread for it, but I know you guys more and you get first dibs. I got two codes I'm willing to give for NA. PM me

EulaCapra

I just saw that not all characters have a standard Red/Blue/Green alt anymore. Fox doesn't have any blue alts and Sonic doesn't have any red. Many characters gained yellow though! Especially a yellow/black combo.

Berordn

first i was mad because i had to work overtime

then i was happy because i found out they announced the smash demo
then i was ecstatic because i have four codes in my inbox

THANKS NINTENDO

Regiruler

I really like MM's side special and his up aerial.
Also like the down tilt but need to adjust the controls a bit once I get the real thing.

linko9

Alright, I know there's a thread for it, but I know you guys more and you get first dibs. I got two codes I'm willing to give for NA. PM me

Huge props to Gilbals, dling now. If my codes end up coming in (I apparently managed to change my club nintendo preferences around noon-ish, though I didn't think it went through at the time), I'll be sure to share them in here.

Gilbals

Banned
Huge props to Gilbals, dling now. If my codes end up coming in (I apparently managed to change my club nintendo preferences around noon-ish, though I didn't think it went through at the time), I'll be sure to share them in here.

It's good to share the love!

Plasmid

The demo is great. I'm getting pains in my hands though. Is everyone jumping with x/y or the control stick? I'm worried smash will be the death of my joystick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom