• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U & 3DS Thread 4: New Year, Old Arguments

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
And then he peels of his skin and it's a broom.

Broom you say? Roll alt for Megaman confirmed.

mqdefault.jpg

tumblr_ly8t7tcDVS1r5zfj8o1_400.gif

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Yarning for Yoshi!

This is the first time I feel that this week batch of images have been.... weak.

Right now it's landslide with Yarning for Yoshi. I still enjoyed those images that we are getting from Sakurai but I agreed that it's somewhat weak comparing to other few weeks but at same time we should be grateful that we are getting images during development rather than nothing.

So how hype would it be to have a new Smash trailer like this. Peach, Rosalina, and Zelda are standing around. Then - a New Challenger Approaching! Boom! "Hi, I'm Daisy!" And then Daisy rocks everyone's face off.

Yeah, that's all I've got.

Only if she's in her Strikers outfit and kicks them all in the face.

Azure J

Yarning For Yoshi is the best of the proposed titles, but a few of the new suggestions should be archived for OT6's name. I'm fond of Pop-O-Matic's Fox title for when we get closer to E3/Launch Day though in a sort of "it's time" kind of way.

The Yarning for Yoshi title is clever but I don't like it since no one actually cares about Yoshi or talks about him so it'd be weird to have that as the title.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
The Yarning for Yoshi title is clever but I don't like it since no one actually cares about Yoshi or talks about him so it'd be weird to have that as the title.

Agreed. Besides the true hero of Super Smash Bros. is Captain Falcon.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

Well, it's more of making a joke about Yoshi always being last 64 starter character to be announced for sequels. It happened for Melee, Brawl, and more likely to be Smash 4.

Well, other two subtitles would make sense for that kind of jokes.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well, it's more of making a joke about Yoshi always being last 64 starter character to be announced for sequels. It happened for Melee, Brawl, and more likely to be Smash 4.

Make sure to have this post handy at all moments to copy and paste whenever someone pops into the next thread and ask why Yoshi is in the title.

Nintendo said new island will be released on March 14 in US/EU, and summer in JP. So Yoshi may be the veteran revealed right after Diddy-Kong, or we'll see it in OT8/OT9 in summer. It make sense to make a "We are waiting for Yoshi" title now.

Voting for yaring for yoshi.

|OT6| OT7 title discussion thread

Well, other two subtitles would make sense for that kind of jokes.
Oh okay I get it. Although I'd rather have some sort of Alfonzo joke or something related to Mewtwo/Palutena.

I only realized Yoshi wasn't revealed yet because you people mentioned it ._. I... though the dinosaur was more loved.
He was loved during the Snes/N64 era but its hard to love a character who has only been in 3 great games in the past 20 years (not including spin-offs) and the rest of his games have been mediocre.

More title suggestions:

Pokemon, Waifus & Fox's Boots |OT#| Also Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Sometimes

Official Bitching About (insert major deconfirmed character here) Getting Cut from Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Thread #

|OT#| So Far, So Good, So What?

|OT#| Where (time between thread's creation and release date) feels like forever.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Oh okay I get it. Although I'd rather have some sort of Alfonzo joke or something related to Mewtwo/Palutena.

He was loved during the Snes/N64 era but its hard to love a character who has only been in 3 great games in the past 20 years (not including spin-offs) and the rest of his games have been mediocre.

A Story of Mewtwo and Palutena for OT6 would be great.

Anbec7

Right now it's landslide with Yarning for Yoshi. I still enjoyed those images that we are getting from Sakurai but I agreed that it's somewhat weak comparing to other few weeks but at same time we should be grateful that we are getting images during development rather than nothing.

Oh yes I'm grateful for the fact that we get a little sneak peek regarding the development of the game but.... this week have been one of the most "weaks" so far.

But well who knows! Maybe tomorrow a bomb will drop.

We need a direct ASAP.

Top Bottom