• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl and The Flash to Battle The Music Meister in Musical Crossover

Status
Not open for further replies.
NPH or bust.
I'm a sucker for both musicals and superheroes so I love this idea.
Still haven't seen the Heroes vs Aliens crossover though, I'm so far behind.

The last crossover was great until final battle, then it got hilariously bad

Crossover kinda just sucked in general. It was nice seeing them together in the few minutes they gave all of them and Arrow had another good episode when it was centered on oliver, but that was business as usual for the new season...

God damn was the third episode trash tho. Already forgot how it ended.

This will be fun tho. Gustin had a good voice on Glee. Bunch of the cast can sing

MartyStu

I was talking about silver banshee and live wire, they remembered Firestorm actually has other powers?

Well they seem to be aware that he does, but very afraid to break the show.

He has only transmuted like twice.

This is in stark contrast to Justice League Action where he does it all the time.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Someone suggested Rachel Bloom as the Music Meister. I thought that was a brilliant idea. Call the episode "I Hope Josh Likes Superhero Shows." Lean hard into that corporate synergy.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I just want Joe to say "Liiiiiive in my house"

Someone suggested Rachel Bloom as the Music Meister. I thought that was a brilliant idea. Call the episode "I Hope Josh Likes Superhero Shows." Lean hard into that corporate synergy.

Introducing Cisco's virgin cousin, Jane!

Mariolee

SMH at these NPH recommendations. Ya'll know who the real Music Meister should be.

960x0.jpg

Rachel Bloom.

Tucah

you speak so well

I thought I wanted NPH but no, I want this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom