• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash/Supergirl Musical Crossover "Duet" 3/21/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

I thought this deserved it's own thread. Not as big as the Alien Invasion crossover from the end of last year, but still something different for cape shows.

"Duet"
C7J9D1oV0AEn6j5.jpg

Barry and team are surprised when Mon-El and Hank Henshaw arrive on their Earth carrying a comatose Supergirl who was whammied by the Music Meister. Unable to wake her up, they turn to Team Flash to save her. However, the Music Meister surprises The Flash and puts him in a similar coma, one that Team Flash can't cure. Kara and Barry wake up without their powers in an alternate reality where life is like a musical and the only way to escape is by following the script, complete with singing and dancing, to the end.

The Villain - Music Meister

Previews (Shamelessly borrowed from Zero)
Episode Promo
Melissa Benoist Interview
John Barrowman Interview

Preview Scene #1
Preview Scene #2
Some preview thingy

Airs tonight on the CW!

I've had to drop all of the CW shows sadly due to a lack of free time but I'll definitely be tuning in for this. I love superheroes, I love musicals, this is going to be heaven for me.

Flash been pretty bad this season. But I'm definitely looking forward to this episode, hopefully it's great. They got some awesome songwriters on it and the cast have the voices for it too.

Hamster0

I don't watch Supergirl, would i need to watch this episode for the crossover or is it mainly contained the the Flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom