• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Superman/Batman: Apocalypse |OT| - coming to Blu/DVD Sep 2010. First trailer inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeesh, that was pretty bad. The only saving grace was the voice acting, thanks to Andrea Romano.
Spike Spiegel said:
In this case I'd agree, I liked the Green Arrow short more than the main feature.

About Conroy and Daly, their performances felt very flat to me in this one. Daly's especially. Could be the dialogue being spoken, though.
The voice actors did they best they could considering the terrible dialogue. I think Conroy in particular did a great job with the lines he was given. It was borderline self-parody, as was the writing as a whole. They really need to get better writers. The other productions haven't exactly had stellar scripts either, but they were better than this.

I'm about to watch the Green Arrow short, which I expect will be considerably better.

Edit: Yep, the short was great. :D Why couldn't they have done a full movie like that? :\
Kabuki Waq said:
ugh awful movie wtf@
Darkseid kicking both supeman and supergirls ass's and then just sort of getting nudged into a portal....does superman really think he wont come back? Darksied should just come back and kill them both right way.
The whole ending sequence was just stupid.
Was Darkseid just chilling in the house while waiting for them?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
ninj4junpei said:
He was eating all of Ma Kent's apple pies.

ninj4junpei said:
Wouldn't be the first time; Darkseid has a habit of doing just that.

http://www.comicbookdaily.com/daily_news/crazy-comic-covers-action-comics-593-the-suicide-snare/

darkseid_chillin.jpg

Hellion

Darkseid was awesome as an asshole. Punching through the door, Burning Supes face and then garbing his cape. But I missed his original VA.

Best animated superman movie.

I understand that these are comic book characters and whatnot, but damn...is it just me or does Apocalypse have the most impractical army in the universe? Tanks that can only shoot fire in the direction that they're driving? Giant biomechanical dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom