• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Surfer Girl Rumors – What's True, What's False, and What's Unconfirmed

JaseMath

So, wait...Chrono Trigger DS...? Is it a port or a remake (like FFIII & IV)? If it's a remake, I will bake cookies.

DuckRacer

clashfan said:
Do tell...
New Viva Pinata game... SG sez it'd be VP2 with a release date of this fall, before that Rare said that a new game from the VP team is in the works for a release this year, someone who was at the Banjo 3 event saw something "Pinata-flavoured", etc etc.

Kafel said:
While you were talking Rayne's shit, this is what SG posted yesterday :

http://softrockhallelujah.blogspot.com/
what

just, ugh

nooooooooooo

:(

Banned
Rayne.S said:
This not the GAF i'd like to be part of. See you guys around
th_sad.jpg

jesusraz

Chris Michael said:
I don't know if Rayneman is full of shit but Chrono Trigger DS would be quite delicious.

But why would SE London confirm it? Makes no sense.

Wait a second, in the FFIV Nintendo Power interview Takashi basically said "if the demand is there we might as well remake CT". That implies they're not making it.

PERMABAN HIM.

He shouldn't have mentioned anything about it as it's not meant to be talked about, full stop. Certainly puts the person at S-E London in a tight spot.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
No surfer girl but it is a girl......... new OPSM Editor for Aus

15. What are the top 5 PLAYSTATION®3 games you're most excited about?

1. LittleBigPlanet
2 Motorstorm 2
3. MGS4
4. An unannounced title coming to PS3 for the first time
5. Another unannounced title coming to PS3 that'll BLOW you away

Sorry, not meaning to rub it in but OMG! The titles are BIG and so were the forms I've had to sign about not releasing any info until after the embargo dates pass BUT all will be revealed in the next two issues of the mag. We've had to fly to London, Paris, San Fran, Vegas and LA to nab this info. We're tired and our eyes are square.

http://au.playstation.com/news/vanessamorgan.jhtml

:lol i dunno.

KZObsessed

“Coming to PS3 for the first time?” That sounds like it’s a PS2 franchise making it’s first appearance on PS3.
hmm secret BBC game or... TRICO!!! :p

We've had to fly to London (SCE London are rumoured to have a “secret“ FPS in development), Paris (Quantic Dreams headquarters), San Fran, Vegas and LA to nab this info.

Anyone else have any ideas. That's all I've got... it's too hot today.

I sense epic disappointment whatever they are anyway. :lol

Doc Evils

FFObsessed said:
“Coming to PS3 for the first time?” That sounds like it’s a PS2 franchise making it’s first appearance on PS3.
hmm secret BBC game or... TRICO!!! :p

We've had to fly to London (SCE London are rumoured to have a “secret“ FPS in development), Paris (Quantic Dreams headquarters), San Fran, Vegas and LA to nab this info.

Anyone else have any ideas. That's all I've got... it's too hot today.

I sense epic disappointment whatever they are anyway. :lol

SCE london = Team Soho they do not have a fucking FPS in development. They already have 8 days, The Getaway, Singstar, Eyetoy and Home in development.

people need to drop this bullshit rumour.

FrankT

For whatever reason it would seem that the regular edition of Fallout 3 X360 has disappeared (temporarily?) from the Gamestop website. I cannot recall if this happened in similar fashion to other timed exclusives as well, but maybe. Take it for what it's worth. I'll be keeping my eye on it.

Slamo

Jtyettis said:
For whatever reason it would seem that the regular edition of Fallout 3 X360 has disappeared (temporarily?) from the Gamestop website. I cannot recall if this happened in similar fashion to other timed exclusives as well, but maybe. Take it for what it's worth. I'll be keeping my eye on it.

I thought this was debunked. Round 2?

FrankT

Slamo said:
I thought this was debunked. Round 2?

Well according to the Bethesda guys in this thread it was that including Todd Howard. However, with one caveat, some interesting wording of it all. With that said, right before E3 this could mean something and then again it could mean nothing on the a part of Gamestop. Time will tell.

besada

Banned
Liabe Brave said:
Or possibly SG is not pulling the normal misdirecting diction, and really does mean a game of The Little Prince?

I would kill your mother for a Little Prince game. It should be Animal Crossing-esque, with multiple little planets to visit and quests to complete.

DuckRacer

I forgot about this thread, I need to update it. :x

Re: Fallout 3, Resident Evil 5 didn't have a 360 SKU in GameStop's system until very recently. I don't think the 360 version disappearing means anything.

Besides, Rayne.S himself admitted the rumor fell flat. And there's the fact that if such a deal were made months ago, we would've seen it at Sony's PS events, plus they wouldn't be marketing this for 360.

As long as I can get the collectors edition for 360 at release, thats all I care about. I changed my ps3 collectors edition preorder to the 360 version just in case the ps3 version didn't support 1080i. i hate having a tv that doesnt support 720p.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Duck said:
hey hey you you

i don't like your girlfriend

actually, DQ did do another post...just yesterday actually

talk about timing

i got it in my RSS update (lol forget to remove the rumorblogz) and was wondering if that was what this thread bump was for.

Top Bottom