• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 34: Game Changers |OT| We Have To Go Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

I'm so glad that we get to see Cirie at the merge another time. Let's see some magic happen.
As big of a Cirie fan as I am, I'm semi-apprehensive that she has a sense of where her footing truly lies given that she hasn't been to tribal council yet. I'm sure Ozzy still has a hard-on to get her evicted and Culpepper's self-interested agenda to target someone weak (but crafty) like Hali first might throw unexpected obstacles up. The Michaela target makes sense given how she can easily comp beast a bunch of individual immunities.

As big of a Cirie fan as I am, I'm semi-apprehensive that she has a sense of where her footing truly lies given that she hasn't been to tribal council yet. I'm sure Ozzy still has a hard-on to get her evicted and Culpepper's self-interested agenda to target someone weak (but crafty) like Hali first might throw unexpected obstacles up. The Michaela target makes sense given how she can easily comp beast a bunch of individual immunities.

Yeah, I'm a bit concerned about her, but I'm hoping that she can skate through for a bit, given all of the challenge threats around.

So Michaela is definitely winning immunity

Yeah.

Not only is Michaela right that two black women have never gone to the end, this is the first time there have even been two black women to make the merge.

UberTag

The alliances as of right now...

Brad / Sierra / Ozzy / Aubry / Debbie / Tai / Troyzan

vs.

Cirie / Sarah / Zeke / Andrea

With Michaela and Hali on the outside and leaning towards being brought over as numbers to Team Cirie.

vypek

Wonder if this will actually be a straight-forward "vote someone out that was agreed upon earlier"

All that time dedicated to showing the viewer they talked about Michaela makes me feel like it might not be her

kirblar

Has two black people ever made merge?
Ya, that happens all the time.

Multiple AA women getting cast doesn't happen often because they make up 1/8th of the US population and there's only 8-10 slots for women. So that combined with women (and especially minority women) tending to get voted out in the pre-merge part of the game, and you've got that stat.

Absolutely. Hell, the Fiji final three was all black.
Never knew this, this was one of the seasons I didn't watch as I got tired of survivor. How is the season?
Ya, that happens all the time.

Multiple AA women getting cast doesn't happen often because they make up 1/8th of the US population and there's only 8-10 slots for women. So that combined with women (and especially minority women) tending to get voted out in the pre-merge part of the game, and you've got that stat.
Cool, thanks.

UberTag

Zeke fashions himself a strategist. Strategists recognize other strategists at the merge and don't want them around. Brute force leaders like Brad and Sierra are known quantities and not perceived as big of a risk. He'll want folks like Cirie, Andrea and Aubry out.. especially if he's not steering their focus.

Troyzan's gonna goat himself right to the finale with as little airtime as he's getting tonight.

On a game level he better be.

Sure, but I'd rather watch them.

I also think it's probably one or two votes too early for him. He doesn't really have any solid ties outside of that group aside from Ozzy. Taking out a couple of people he's not allied with first makes sense. I feel like in his position, I'd like to wait a couple of votes and then find the right time to pull the rug on them.

UberTag

Props to Ozzy for becoming the first Survivor player to not only play 4 times... but make the merge 4 times.
He has the most days logged of any Survivor castaway in history.

Props to Ozzy for becoming the first Survivor player to not only play 4 times... but make the merge 4 times.
He has the most days logged of any Survivor castaway in history.

And he did that while being voted out pre-merge in one those seasons!

It's kind of hilarious how Ozzy holds the record for most times being voted out of Survivor (4), and that's with him making the Final 3

Ozzy is proof that you can be both really good and really bad at something.

He will never win this game. Survivor isn't who is the most fit and best outdoors challenge. It's about getting people to want you to win. He will never do that.

DopeToast

Banned
I love Zeke because he's ballsy as fuck, but I think he's trying to do this too early.

Debbie is maybe the most annoying Survivor of all time.

UberTag

Zeke went kamikaze on his own game. And Debbie can force through this Ozzy eviction with her extra vote if she so chooses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom