• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 34: Game Changers |OT| We Have To Go Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeke has never been so aroused by Survivor before.

He'll never feel as great of a player for not being able to orchestrate something like this.

UberTag

Starting to buy the theory that someone is eliminated at Final 6 by literally being the only person who isn't immune.
That's almost as bad as getting rocked out of the game.

Don't have one of the three hidden immunity idols?
Don't have the Legacy advantage?
Didn't win the individual immunity challenge you didn't realize you needed desperately?
Too bad, so sad.

That would be the kind of exit to screw Cirie. It would be like going through that Final 3 is really a Final 2 psych out from Fans vs. Favorites all over again.

How long does Sarah's vote stealing power last again? Is it Final 5?
And yeah, I had a feeling this would happen.

Wait, what happened? Cirie got voted out? I'm stuck watching a tornado warning. How?
Nope. She wasn't voted out. Her torch got snuffed simply because there was no one else that wasn't immune to vote for.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, what happened? Cirie got voted out? I'm stuck watching a tornado warning. How?

Not technically.

Tai played his two idols for himself and Aubry, Culpepper won immunity, Troyzan played his idol, and Sarah played her legacy advantage.

Cirie didn't receive any votes, but she was the only person who wasn't immune.

What made no sense was the fact there was a block of Tai/Cirie/Aubry

He didn't even need to play his second idol since it would've been 3 Votes Tai 3 Votes Sarah?

Nevermind, it would've gone to a second vote wouldn't it?

Grexeno

Immunity Armaggedon. Brad had the immunity necklance, Tai played an idol for himself and Aubry, Sarah played her Legacy Advantage, Troyzan played an idol for himself.

Cirie became the only person eligible for elimination.

Wish we could just skip to final three now. Next two votes are obvious. Only worth if Sarah pulls a fast one.

*Unless Tai or Aubry go super saiyan and win immunity twice in a row?

Cirie wasn't even in a position where she could have fairly negotiated for Tai's idol. Aubry has been joined to the hip with him throughout the duration of two entire Survivor seasons. He was never going to play it for anyone else.

She does still have her vote stealing power. Although everyone is aware of it.

She used it last episode tho

UberTag

Cirie wasn't even in a position where she could have fairly negotiated for Tai's idol. Aubry has been joined to the hip with him throughout the duration of two entire Survivor seasons. He was never going to play it for anyone else.

Wish we could just skip to final three now. Next two votes are obvious. Only worth if Sarah pulls a fast one.
She does still have her vote stealing power. Although everyone is aware of it. My bad... forgot it was played after Cirie's botched attempt to use it.

There's also the possibility of an idol getting re-stashed in the game. Either at camp... or at tribal council.

I feel like even despite someone getting kicked out of the game when literally none of her tribemates wanted or voted for her to leave - with hours left in the game - there will be zero soul-searching and zero introspection on the part of the current production team and current fanbase

like, what's the point of even talking about someone's "game" if something like this is possible? It's become so far removed from its raison d'etre that it's more absurd than modern BB.

LMAO what Tai? Why would you not vote Troyzan? Sarah will just go back to the majority for the next vote and Tai will be out.

*Andddd now he changes his mind. I liked Tai in the beginning but now he's just an annoying sneaky bastard. Go home already, byeeee

UberTag

Brad's game is quickly down the toilet.
His passive aggressive social game is clearly going to be the central pivot of the jury vote given how much we're seeing.
You know Debbie wants to bandwagon on that horseshit given the opportunity.
Perhaps they'll invite Candice, Gervase and Marissa to the finale to join in on that.

Alright, f*ck it, at this point I'm on the Troyzan Train. That would be a real game changer - being the person nobody cares about coming from behind to win it all. Just win immunity now and we're good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom