• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 34: Game Changers |OT| We Have To Go Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debbie is bat shit crazy still. And she apparently thinks she can outwit Cirie.

"You know that saying that you're only a King until the Queen arrives? I'm here."

UberTag

Really hoping Tony mends this feud with Sandra asap.
You don't ever "mend a feud" with Sandra in the season proper once it's on. You pick that fight you better have an idol or two in your back pocket... or the numbers.
That said, it's not like Sandra to game this hard, this early.

Malcolm: "You can't let Sandra build an army, and have all of these people at her beck and call. That's how she won the game twice."

Okay, he clearly hasn't seen either Pearl Islands or Heroes vs Villains.

UberTag

Malcolm: "You can't let Sandra build an army, and have all of these people at her beck and call. That's how she won the game twice."

Okay, he clearly hasn't seen either Pearl Islands or Heroes vs Villains.
Pretty much.

The difference this time around for Sandra is that the previous two times she's played, she had the numbers early and was in a tribe with a dominant alpha male calling the shots. Rupert the first time around. Boston Rob the second time around. There is no alpha male taking the lead in Mana and she's playing more open as a result.

I worry about Cirie sitting out of this challenge. Nuku had better not throw this shit.

EDIT: Oh good... Mana is just that inept. I've got nothing to worry about.

vypek

Did Malcom grow up at a carnival ring toss? Lol.

That pressure of them coming back must be messing up Nuku

EDIT: Nuku does it anyways

UberTag

Mana is not good at challenges.
Varner and Troyzan are dead weight. And they both seem to be out of the crosshairs when it comes to going home. This season could turn into a blowout quick.
Oh hell... JT don't you dare fuck this up. Phew.

UberTag

Michaela needs to stop wearing her emotions on her sleeve before it bites her in the ass.
Girl has no chill.
Both her and Cirie could benefit from an early tribe swap.

Kifimbo

I thought he would be useless outside of challenges but wow, that was a great from Caleb on Michaela (about her hating to lose).

UberTag

I thought he would be useless outside of challenges but wow, that was a great from Caleb on Michaela (about her hating to lose).
Yeah, that was the first smart read he's made. And it's the right call. She's the vote they can appeal to flip against Sandra's alliance of the weak and impressionable (Troyzan, Varner, Hali). I just worry that he was able to make a convincing pitch. Tony or Malcolm should have been working Michaela... not Caleb. Varner was policing that entire exchange so I'm not convinced he was successful.

goonie

I totally thought Sandra was going home. My mouth dropped. I do think her talk at the end is going to come back and bite her, though.

I really thought Sandra was getting voted out. How anyone on that tribe can sit there, listen to her whole "queen" thing, and still vote with her.... I don't know.

Definitely disappointing. Tony is fantastic to watch and Sandra is easily the most dangerous player in the game. Tony isn't subtle.

But damn, she took him out not in a 5-4 but a 7-9, stealing two members of his alliance. That was impressive. Might be the best move she's ever made.

I really thought Sandra was getting voted out. How anyone on that tribe can sit there, listen to her whole "queen" thing, and still vote with her.... I don't know.

My thoughts exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom