• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch Owners: What version did you get and why? Any regret?

Mr_Moogle

I've got grey and have no issues with it. Getting the neon would have meant paying an extra $30 and I'm a tight-ass so that goes against my principles.

Got the gray. No regrets at all. If I were to have a (potential) regret, it would've been if I went ahead and bought a Pro controller with it. I kept hearing time and time again how small and uncomfortable the Switch's default controller grip is. Boy, am I glad I held off. I love the feel of the thing. It does not feel uncomfortable at all. It's just very satisfying. I may still get a Pro Controller eventually, especially if Virtual Console comes. However, I wonder if they might release special controllers or adapters, especially if GameCube games come (some games need those analogue controls).

Thoraxes

I got grey, but bought the Neon Yellow as a little birthday treat to myself, plus I had a 15% off coupon at Best Buy. Figured if I needed to get it, I should do it fast since they'd be gone forever with how often they seem to restock joycon colors.

DCdugdMVoAAx1k8.jpg

Top Bottom