• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch up on Amazon.de - 329,99€

Slaythe

FNAC.COM

If you place Zelda+Switch in your basket and then put the SWITCH30 code, it's 359.99 total + 30e in discount voucher when the package is shipped (cool for accessories day one)
So basically Zelda is FREE
I guess you need to have the card but I'm not sure (I have it)

If you place Mario Kart 8+the pair of joycon wheels, the wheels (14.99) are free (59.99 total)

The site says you get 20 euros for any 150 euros purchase.

Does that mean 20+ euros in voucher too ?

jts

...hate me...
The site says you get 20 euros for any 150 euros purchase.

Does that mean 20+ euros in voucher too ?
I think the SWITCH30 promo just completely replaces that one.

Reposting for new page:
Sorry dude, I don't know what's wrong. I sent this deal to a friend a couple of hours ago and it also worked for him, the 30€ were credited.
So we can use the 30€ already? Or what? Is it a code sent to the email? What it is exactly and how does it work?

I'm just afraid it won't work after canceling the Fnac+ card.

Again people, don't forget you must cancel the Fnac+ trial before they charge you €49 in about 3 weeks.

ekim

Oops... lol this is the price without the 19% VAT. haha

edit:
or not?
fTp4L0b.png

jts

...hate me...
I'm not forgetting. I've setup multiple alarms/reminders.
Solid plan.
So the promo code is actually just a 10€ bonus since we get 20€ credit for every 150€ spent?
I guess but it's better than nothing.

UNLESS

Those 30€ are only active if we have a valid Fnac+ by then (which we shouldn't) so maybe it would be better to take the 20€ instead because it doesn't depend on Fnac+? loool

Mess.

ekim

Abwarten und Tee trinken :)

As soon as I see 280€ on my order I'll go ahead and preorder Bomberman immediately tho.

Sicher?
http://www.eurogamer.de/articles/2017-01-24-switch-eindruecke-von-nintendos-event-in-berlin
Schrott. Oder zumindest: So sehr Schrott, wie ein Bomberman nur sein kann. Aber mein über 20 Jahre altes Bomberman '94 sieht nicht nur besser aus und steuert sich besser, es lädt auch nicht 20 Sekunden bis eine Runde startet. Enttäuschung des Abends.
:p

jts

...hate me...
Oops... lol this is the price without the 19% VAT. haha

edit:
or not?
fTp4L0b.png
276 is indeed the price minus VAT.

I'm not getting my hopes up after the last debacle. Their CS people seem to be all over the place in terms of what they know and what they say, etc.

ekim

276 is indeed the price minus VAT.

I'm not getting my hopes up after the last debacle. Their CS people seem to be all over the place in terms of what they know and what they say, etc.

5nOPVOB.png

I don't know what to believe.

wbEMX

280 € with MwSt would be a deal breaker for me, but somehow I feel that the price won't go down by much until March 3rd.

THEaaron

5nOPVOB.png

I don't know what to believe.

After seeing so much screenshots of conversations I am now comepletely sold on the fact that Amazon is already using pretty intelligent chatbots.

There are phrases and placements of smileys that seem to have a pattern.

deleted

Seems to be an Error. I asked in the Amazon Chat and got the following:

Es gab einen Fehler im Preissystem bezüglich der Switch Consolen, Ihr vorbestelltes System ist davon jedoch nicht betroffen. Der momentane Preis beläuft sich 276,47 EUR+ MwSt 52,53 EUR. Endbetrag derzeit 329 EUR

Marvin Sommer: Es gab einen Fehler im Preissystem bezüglich der Switch Consolen, Ihr vorbestelltes System ist davon jedoch nicht betroffen. Der momentane Preis beläuft sich 276,47 EUR+ MwSt 52,53 EUR. Endbetrag derzeit 329 EUR

Ich: Das habe ich auch gehört - der Preis bezog sich auf die Switch mit den bunten Controllern. Gleichzeitig habe ich diverse Bestätigungen gesehen, bei der im Chat der Preis von 276,47 als brutto-Preis bestätigt wurde. Für beide Varianten der Switch.

Marvin Sommer: Dem ist leider nicht so, es handelt sich hier tatsächlich um einen Fehler, welcher bekannt wurde. Bevor unsere Fachabteilung uns darüber informierte, sind leider falsche Informationen verbreitet worden.

Ich: Nur um noch einmal ganz abschließend zu fragen: Sie sprechen nicht von dem 178 Euro Preisfehler, den es gestern gab? :p

Marvin Sommer: Nein :) das Produkt beschäftigt uns momentan in vielerlei Hinsicht.
Der Preis ist momentan bei 329 EUR :)

So it's still the 329 Euro price tag for me. 276,47 + 52,53 MwSt :(

ekim

that's what I figured. Can't be a random price drop to exactly the net price.

The Amiibo situation has shown that. They could easily have revved up production of these plastic figurines at least for a few weeks so that within a week the stock would be plentiful again. But noope...
But they did?
They get reproduced to this day.
Go to amazon.de and you will see that they all are in stock.

wbEMX

A friend of mine also asked Amazon support over Twitter. There apparently have been some misunderstandings between the numerous support people. The thing definitely costs 330 with MwSt, as of now.

shamo42

It seems too big of a coincidence that the new price would be exactly the same as the old one without taxes.

The lowest price online is still 329 Eur afaik. I don't see any reason why Amazon.de would suddenly go down to 276,47 Eur.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
It seems too big of a coincidence that the new price would be exactly the same as the old one without taxes.

The lowest price online is still 329 Eur afaik. I don't see any reason why Amazon.de would suddenly go down to 276,47 Eur.
314€ is the official price at lafnac.fr, with Zelda at 45€, and with 30€ offered on anything you buy next, as long as you have their fidelity card. And I'll get my console instore on March 2nd, they always break street dates :)

Amazon.fr is too 314€...

I think that it'll be among the lowest prices, so the ~300€ is what it is after all.

There is this delusion that those prices that a company announces comes with VAT, when it doesn't (as far as I know). So in the end I think that the price of the console is ok, it's the taxes that makes it more expensive.

People in the US has 299$ before taxes, right?

What makes the Switch sell out in one day at full in the US, but it's taking weeks and many price drops and still not sold out in many Euro countries? Europeans really not into Nintendo eh?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
What makes the Switch sell out in one day at full in the US, but it's taking weeks and many price drops and still not sold out in many Euro countries? Europeans really not into Nintendo eh?

It was sold out on Amazon like 10 minutes after it went up, and I'm pretty sure it's on most european stores, too. Not sure what you mean.

What? Lol! Every time they put up a new contingent of consoles they are sold out in a few minutes. In Germany it is nearly impossible to get one now for launch if you havent pre-ordered it already.

It was sold out on Amazon like 10 minutes after it went up, and I'm pretty sure it's on most european stores, too. Not sure what you mean.

Still available on Amazon France, Amazon Spain and Amazon Italy, and Fnac websites in multiple countries. Also still available on Nintendo UK store. Those are just off the top of my head.

Seems like only Germany sold out fast.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Still available on Amazon France, Amazon Spain and Amazon Italy, and Fnac websites in multiple countries. Also still available on Nintendo UK store. Those are just off the top of my head.

Whoops, okay then :D

Wait till all the people get an mail because their shipments were cancelled. :p

But what do you try to say? That the console will flop because it isnt sold out already? It seems that way.

Wait till all the people get an mail because their shipments were cancelled. :p

But what do you try to say? That the console will flop because it isnt sold out already? It seems that way.
That's not what I'm trying to say at all. I asked a simple and reasonable question :/

jts

...hate me...
Maybe Nintendo is just going to surprise us with comfortable and large launch shipping numbers.

More expensive in europe so that probably counts.
It's actually currently cheaper in France and Spain than in America, and about the same in the UK (remember in Europe tax is included in the list price, in the US it's not). And retailers like Amazon and Fnac in France have been slowly dropping their prices every day for a while now, and still not sold out.

Matbtz

Yep it seems that we will have that 299€ price point after all.
Now I hope that micromania with their trade-in will still update their switch price from 329 to the lowest price on the market

Top Bottom