• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell's Fire Sauce!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. It's not the spiciest thing ever. Heck i dont even feel it , but man do I love this sauce. It changes a 'meh'chilli cheese burrito into a "not bad! Me likey.

In Canada, there was a period of like 10-15 years they didnt have it and only had that god-awful orange hot sauce.

I love the sauce too.

I get about 20+ packets for my quesadilla and nacho supreme every time I go to Taco Bell and it's amazing every time :)

Silvawuff

I read somewhere that if you mix a few packets of fire sauce into a cup of nacho cheese, it makes a reasonable analogue to volcano sauce.

Durden77

Taco's Bell's food has and always will be merely a vessel for their delicious sauces. And I'm completely ok with that.

Taco's Bell's food has and always will be merely a vessel for their delicious sauces. And I'm completely ok with that.
I agree. Their beef has and will always taste like dries shredded newspaper.

We dont get this diablo sauce in Canada. Fire is the hottest they have

Ok. It's not the spiciest thing ever. Heck i dont even feel it , but man do I love this sauce. It changes a 'meh'chilli cheese burrito into a "not bad! Me likey.

In Canada, there was a period of like 10-15 years they didnt have it and only had that god-awful orange hot sauce.
Yup. I'm the same way. I actually can't eat taco bell without that sauce all over the food. Seriously. Medium and hot sauces don't compare. Fire is the only one for me.

muteki

You reminded me we don't have chili cheese burritos here anymore :(

But yes, Fire sauce the best. Thank goodness you can buy it by the bottle.

yesterday I got Taco Bell through the drive through and asked for hot sauce. I got home and they legit gave me 2......2 hot sauce packets with my meal. Disgraceful.

I wish there was actual spicy sauce at Taco bell but until then, Fire is the only way to go.

also this
916dd841-9752-4cee-8ae1-2f8be0ed4c01_1.6d531b4cac2a46ebca5f92c005749e53.jpeg

i pick it up at Walmart every once in a while

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Diablo + Fire all day. I use an unhealthy amount of both on each piece of food item I get from them. At least 4-8 packs per each burrito/taco/crunchwrap.

Why would you buy the meh burrito in the first place!?

id say its a good take on a bbq sauce with some heat, which i think is the point but its easily the least hot of the series

the red one is the least hot of the three in the image, theres also an orange "caribbean" one which is slightly less hot

Cool thanks, I'll give it a shot.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
I really can't imagine a Chili Cheese Burrito, or Chicken Fresco Taco without Fire Sauce.

Damn. I guess I know what I am having for dinner.

Diablo + Fire all day. I use an unhealthy amount of both on each piece of food item I get from them. At least 4-8 packs per each burrito/taco/crunchwrap.

Geez, I just mix one of each sauce. Mild+Hot+Fire+Diablo, although I guess putting Diablo on at all kinda makes everything else redundant.

zerotol

Banned
id say its a good take on a bbq sauce with some heat, which i think is the point but its easily the least hot of the series

I don't think any of them are that great, it's just the only one I liked out of em all.

As far as taco sauces, Palo Alto Firefighters sauce is my current favorite. Habanero or ghost.

Silvawuff

For the Mexican-style hot sauces I really like Tapatio, Valentina, and Tamazula. The black label stuff is really good, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom