• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tearaway |OT| Super Iota 64

jacobeid

Banned
This and Zelda make me think how fucking bad tablet and smartphone games are. Thank god we have Sony and Nintendo.

As promised earlier in this thread, I went out and bought the Zelda 3DS XL bundle. I'm only a few minutes in, but yeah, smartphone games aren't for me.

hohoXD123

692c90a2e9465e0a68a360aa1ea88110fe0a62cc.jpg

hohoXD123

They are but the in-game camera only focus the small centered box. All the rest of the scene fets completely blurry. I think though that there is a filter that you can buy with confetti that can enhance that. Not sure though...

Also drawing with my fingers is a pain. Not that I have huge fingers, but they obfuscate the line I'm drawing and can't fine tune my sketches before cutting them out. Is there an option to draw with the back panel?

edit: Also, awesome avatar of Scott Aukerman. ;) Love him too.

Yeah I had the same annoyance. If you have a cheap tablet stylus lying around then you could just use that, makes things much easier.

Yasumi

Banned
It's so good, I'm just savoring it. Exploring every nook and cranny, talking to everyone I can, doing all the side quests, and just looking around. So much delicious atmosphere. I haven't felt this way about a platformer since probably Mario Sunshine. I'm totally loving it.

zroid

Banned
WHAAAAAAAAAT!?

Why does the reverse side of the cover have all the logos and crap on it!? THIS IS NOT HOW YOU DO REVERSIBLE COVERS, SONY!!!

*pulls hair out*

Grinchy

Banned
I've just finished the first area and I can already tell I'm going to love this game. Media Molecule is so insanely creative.

Best game on the N64 hands down.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
playing this game is an absolute delight

i had my girl draw my snowflake and it makes the whole scene so much more personal feeling. and that music... incredible.

co1onel

Man only one other person on my entire friend's list has played Tearaway. What's up people? support the Vita and this great game!

PaulloDEC

i am currently in the
desert area
and i feel that i'm nearing the end :( how long do you guys think i have until the ending?

That area is actually quite long, and it isn't the final area you'll encounter. I'd say maybe
an hour to go, if you're close to the start of the desert.

Ogawa-san

One guy asked me to draw a pumpkin so he could see how it looked like. Later on, another asked me to draw him a new stache to replace one that was stolen.

On my way to the end of the stage, I find this.

I love this game.

Also, the integration with tearaway.me is awesome.

Grisby

Platforming and combat picked up a little more at 51 percent. I love the fact that everyone in the world is freaking out about 'you'.

Some more screenies:

I played through the first half-hour and I feel like this game loves me and wants me to be happy. IT'S WORKING. The gophers killed me dead with adorableness.

mad as hell they didn't even offer me a keychain. raising hell tomorrow :mad:

anyways:
0hQBVxll.jpg

"there's always a lighthouse, there's always a city, there's always a man." Tearaway = Bioshock

Top Bottom