• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teen Wolf (Season 5) |OT| Watch your (six) pack.

Monocle

I have faith in Liam, Mason, and Corey!

Theo is killing this show though.
Only by Theo's grace did this show remain as gorgeous, hunky, and muscular as it was throughout S5. (OK fine, I guess Parrish had a minor role in that too.)

But you know, after a lot of time and reflection on season 5B, and with the benefit of distance, I'm ready to reevaluate my stance on Theo. What I've concluded is that having being struck down as he was by his former friends and dead sister (whose heart he needed for good and valid reasons), his prior misdeeds (if you insist on mischaracterizing practical actions taken for the good of Beacon Hills) have all been washed away. Theo isn't just a brave hunk, he's a pure and good-hearted champion of love who sacrificed himself so that Scott and the rest of his jerk friends could waste their days doing utterly pointless things like eating at McDonalds and studying.

Theo, you were too good for them. Too good for the world.

Man, only Scott and Malia are the only characters I care about that are still on it. No Kira fucking sucks, especially with the fact it's because they can't even be bothered to think of ideas for her.

I still can't get over seeing some actual Sterek fans post of wanting Dylan O'Brien as a male Lois Lane.

Pluto

That was a good trailer, the cast wandering throught what looked like a walking dead set was creepy.

I'm okay with this beimg the last season, I wasn't in love with the idea of a new cast replacimg the old one and six seasons and 100 episodes is a good run.

Monocle

I'll have to watch the trailer later.

I would've liked an extra couple of seasons, but with the thinning cast I guess this makes sense. Season 6 had better be extra hunky.

i-Jest

Wait, was that Peter I just saw, my favorite character Peter? YYYOOOOOOO!!!

So I read there will be a 6A and 6B with 10 episodes each. The only character that really has some air of mystery to them is Talia. Any chance we'll know more about her in this final season?

Tokubetsu

So I read there will be a 6A and 6B with 10 episodes each. The only character that really has some air of mystery to them is Talia. Any chance we'll know more about her in this final season?

with this show's track record for dropping plot lines? I wouldn't hold my breathe

Nah they'll introduce another bland villian and we won't actually ever get to know his backstory or motivations, like the Dread Doctors.

Monocle

Well, Theo is coming back...
I still haven't watched the trailer. Don't play with my heart...

Edit: Oh wow, it's true! And was that Peter and Parrish? I wasn't sure I could trust this show again after 5B covered up Theo more than a dour schoolmarm and sent him to his sister's totally lame underworld, but he's back and shirt lesser than ever! (In flashback form at least?)

The combined willpower of all you Theo hating jerks couldn't keep him away! It just goes to show that there's still justice for the nicest, handsomest, most muscularest hunks—even if they are misunderstood by people who can't accept their totally justified actions in the pursuit of friendship and/or absolute power.

I can't believe they said they didn't have a story for Kira and brought back fucking Theo and Peter and the trailer seems to completely forget Scott and once again focuses the story on fucking Stiles. Kira is literally the one character who has the most potential. And the fact that apparently a big relationship playing into the season
is Stiles and Lydia is just terrible.

They'll probably find a way to shoehorn Kira in at least for the final episodes of the series. You want to bring characters back for that final showdown type thing. But that's not until 6B

So the dream of Jackson ever coming back is dead. Whelp.

Honestly, I love this show more than I ever should. But one of the things I hate the most about this show is it introduces characters only to gut the cast later on (I never recovered from Boyd and Erica).

I do realize many of the actors wanted to leave but its weird that Scott and Lydia are now pretty much the anchors of the show from the OG cast.

Monocle

So the dream of Jackson ever coming back is dead. Whelp.

Honestly, I love this show more than I ever should. But one of the things I hate the most about this show is it introduces characters only to gut the cast later on (I never recovered from Boyd and Erica).

I do realize many of the actors wanted to leave but its weird that Scott and Lydia are now pretty much the anchors of the show from the OG cast.
An American Teen Wolf in London, coming to MTV next summer. Believe it!

I can't believe they said they didn't have a story for Kira and brought back fucking Theo and Peter and the trailer seems to completely forget Scott and once again focuses the story on fucking Stiles. Kira is literally the one character who has the most potential. And the fact that apparently a big relationship playing into the season
is Stiles and Lydia is just terrible.
Yeah the writers probably just did this to shut all of those stydia fans up.

I'm never going to forget giving the boot to Arden Cho and her awesome character but bringing back the terrible character that is Theo, like the guy that plays him is hot but that's it. Awful, awful character with the most obvious case of plot armor ever. I'm bitter lol

Monocle

Yeah the writers probably just did this to shut all of those stydia fans up.

I'm never going to forget giving the boot to Arden Cho and her awesome character but bringing back the terrible character that is Theo, like the guy that plays him is hot but that's it. Awful, awful character with the most obvious case of plot armor ever. I'm bitter lol
Pls stop. Hunks on television are more common than they used to be, but hunks on shows that don't shy away from unapologetic homoeroticism and male beauty are still insanely rare compared to shows that sexualize women. Characters like Theo represent something really positive and progressive in modern entertainment, regardless of whether people like their role in the story.

Plus Theo is the greatest. In fact I think we can all agree he did nothing wrong. Besides wearing a top for practically all of 5B, wtf.

Monocle

I wish. The character was finally reaching towards his full potential.

Bitter Jackson as a Hale subplot was never explored.

But we could write a book on dropped plotlines from TW.
Yeah, if there's one thing I could change about Teen Wolf, it's Jackson's departure. So disappointing.

Monocle

Great news for Theo fans: the Teen Wolf Comic Con panel confirms that not only is he back for real, he'll likely have some sort of redemption arc where he develops empathy.

Setting aside my profound confusion at the ideas that Theo 1) requires redemption, and 2) he ever lacked empathy to begin with, allow me to leap into the air and click my heels for a second, because this is exactly what I was pulling for ever since people started interpreting his actions as cruel and villainous. Take that, haters! Theo is getting a second chance to heat up Beacon Hills, make friends, and stir our loins!

Great season or greatest season? We're about to find out.

That and being cheated out of Issac and Scott are my biggest letdowns regarding the show's direction.
Yeah, the writers have made some odd choices over the years.

Great news for Theo fans: the Teen Wolf Comic Con panel confirms that not only is he back for real, he'll likely have some sort of redemption arc where he develops empathy.

Setting aside my profound confusion at the ideas that Theo 1) requires redemption, and 2) he ever lacked empathy to begin with, allow me to leap into the air and click my heels for a second, because this is exactly what I was pulling for ever since people started interpreting his actions as cruel and villainous. Take that, haters! Theo is getting a second chance heat up Beacon Hills, make friends, and stir our loins!

mlIbMmu.gif

That ain't right if true. That just isn't fucking right.

Monocle

mlIbMmu.gif

That ain't right if true. That just isn't fucking right.
Hunk lovers everywhere are united in their approval of this bold new direction. Theo's going to unleash his tanned, chiseled, throbbing morality to melt the hearts of his sternest and most flaccid critics. Make sure you have several changes of pants at the ready.

Me, I covered every surface of my home in hypoallergenic latex the day Theo's angelic form first graced my TV. Your black light will tell you nothing!

Delio

Setting aside my profound confusion at the ideas that Theo 1) requires redemption, and 2) he ever lacked empathy to begin with, allow me to leap into the air and click my heels for a second, because this is exactly what I was pulling for ever since people started interpreting his actions as cruel and villainous. Take that, haters! Theo is getting a second chance to heat up Beacon Hills, make friends, and stir our loins!

Of course they would redeem him. They want to hang onto Cody for this last season. Whateverrrr.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
To be completely and totally honest, who among us would not want to hang onto Cody for this last season? Or indeed, forever?

Me. They keep Theo who is the worst and got rid of Kira who was awesome. I still can't believe they said they had no more stories for Kira.

Monocle

Everyone will learn to love Theo, the fresh faced hero headlining Season 6 of MTV's hit series Teen Wolf. After parting ways with a bad crowd and sabbaticalling in the underworld with his undead sister (who RUDELY dragged him along without calling ahead), Theo's back and ready to unpack, unwind, and unzip.

Theo's inspirational story is one that we can all relate to: a plucky young hunk overcoming adversity in the form of hateful and untrue attacks on his character. The chiseled features of his rigorously conditioned torso are an eloquent rebuke to any and all pointed questions about his totally unsubstantiated ethical lapses and megalomania.

Haters thought Theo's story ended with a half-season where he didn't even get to flaunt his Olympian physique, but they were wrong. And foolish. And just plain incorrect in the way wrong people are when they simply haven't got it right! Theo's summer gallivanting has only just begun, and even the ingrates who don't deserve to witness his hunky splendor will benefit.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Oh wow they are really going through with them being together. Well i guess they can kill off Malia and fangirls will be happy. Whatever this is the last season might as well give them what they want.

But I like Malia :(

I don't mind her with Stiles.

Top Bottom