• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teen Wolf (Season 5) |OT| Watch your (six) pack.

My bae Dylan Sprayberry turns 17 tomorrow <3

tumblr_nqzlkd4EH71r8ebqgo3_250.gif

Yay! Age on up Dylan!

Counting down the days to prevent jail time, right

Delio

I haven't watched the new season yet. Should I bother? How does it compare to S4?

That's all you need to say, tbh.

I'm only kidding of course. Besides My eyes can rest on Theo for however long he is around. Well him and Stiles.

Monocle

yrkS8X5.gif

Wolfgang invites you to watch Sense8. Hands off though, he's mine.

You should definitely give it a try. It's flawed, but overall I loved it.
I'll check it out soon!

That must have been traumatizing for you, but the hunks are worth it.

Theo is obviously evil and gonna be dead by the end of Season 5.

He is the Matt of Season 5.
Your mouth is a fount of lies. As Price Peterson pointed out in his recap, Theo looks extremely trustworthy, and I'm sure he's a very durable werewolf. I'll need to see more of his body to know for sure though. Clothing confounds my methods. It way easier to do science on naked hunks. That's a fact.

Great OT title, will join you guys (but i like to marathon, so i wont begin to watch it now)...
Glad to hear it!

Now for my contribuition, i will bring a very important topic... rate Dylan!...
And yeah, this can be considered an stealth asking for nice photos for detective gaf ;)
Now talking more seriously, it's just me or Dylan muscles are really beggining to appear?

my image contribution is this "old" and i'm sure everybody already seen pic:

Dylan's gotten fitter over the years, but so far he hasn't even registered on my hotness gauge. To me he's just a lovable goofball.

Monocle

I haven't watched the new season yet. Should I bother? How does it compare to S4?
It's great so far. I'm already enjoying S5 more than S4, especially after the second episode, which nailed Teen Wolf's four H's. (Humor, horror, heart, and hunks.) A pretty impressive start for the season.

Monocle

My bae Dylan Sprayberry turns 17 tomorrow <3

tumblr_nqzlkd4EH71r8ebqgo3_250.gif
Sooooo close! Good god, the wait has been killing me. Would a congratulatory tweet be appropriate? Man, I hope I don't come on too strong. I don't know how I've managed to contain myself, but in only a year he'll be a legal adult. And you know what that means...

Dylan will finally be old enough to vote!

It was very traumatizing.

All of them are cute, but they got nothing on my bae Taylor Lautner~
His body is right, but I'm pretty sure his face would slide right off and possibly explode if he glanced into Colton Haynes' eyes.

I literally had to google that guy to remember who he was. Theo however is already seared into my brain. I'm telling you, he's a keeper. And extremely trustworthy.

When we get Theo's "MISTAKES WERE MADE" recap image, I'm gonna come back and quote the fuck outta this post.

Monocle

When we get Theo's "MISTAKES WERE MADE" recap image, I'm gonna come back and quote the fuck outta this post.
If he dies, the show is wrong. It's OK, it happens. No show is perfect. Sometimes a show is simply wrong about a character dying.

Besides, Theo's studly image will always live on in my heart.

Kevyt

Sooooo close! Good god, the wait has been killing me. Would a congratulatory tweet be appropriate? Man, I hope I don't come on too strong. I don't know how I've managed to contain myself, but in only a year he'll be a legal adult. And you know what that means...

Dylan will finally be old enough to vote!

His body is right, but I'm pretty sure his face would slide right off and possibly explode if he glanced into Colton Haynes' eyes.

And he'll be old enough to smoke and enroll on the army too!

Ah yes... I still remember when I turned 18

giphy.gif

Colton Haynes is well fed too. :3

Kira got to do stuff! Malia solo mission! Tracy is dead! This episode is intense.

Edit: BTW, the official name for the villainous trio is "The Dread Doctors".

Monocle

Things I learned from tonight's episode:

- Parrish's face looks good from any angle

- Kira is Naruto

- Mercury is not as toxic as we were all led to believe. Unless it's injected in your neck area with a very large syringe gun thing.

- Stiles is totally on board with having two dads

- That head on that body are more comical than anything...

LvRPknb.jpg

...but a Frankenhunk is better than no hunks. It helps that he looks sturdy enough to climb. (But Parrish is my Everest.)

- Lydia still has the ability to constantly amuse me

- Theo remains extremely trustworthy in my book

Good episode, not enough hunks.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I completely forgot about kanima's paralyzing effect.

ALL MY NOPE at that back scene.

Actually, ALL OF MY NOPE at the drill in the ear scene too.

Is Kira now a fire kitsune? What happened to her lightning?

And what about that new girl? Why did she heal so quickly?

And what is the guy who was in custody now?

Stiles is adorable and I love how supportive he is of his dad dating.

Speaking of which, Sheriff Stilinski, that is not Scott's mom.

What the fuck is this opening

And now this hilariously long Toyota product placement

LOL FUCKING MASON

How has no one yet noticed this clearly deranged girl in the back of the class?

Monocle

And he'll be old enough to smoke and enroll on the army too!

Ah yes... I still remember when I turned 18

giphy.gif

Adulthood is so great. I hope Dylan spends a lot of time in the gym during his seventeenth year in preparation for the privileges and responsibilities ahead. There's probably another reason but I can't seem to pinpoint it at the moment.

Colton Haynes is well fed too. :3
7dzm6nD.png

1DDB9wE.jpg

Yeah he's sort of alright I guess. I'm not saying he's the essence of male perfection embodied in the most beguiling human form the laws of the universe will allow, but now that I think about it, that's probably true.

That episode blew me away. Hands down better than any episode in Season 4, holy shit. For one, they actually won fights this time! Kira using her Kitsune shit was honestly awesome and I'm glad they're doing something with her now lol. Daddy Theo continues to be really hot of course. Don't even get me started on Mason, I fucking love that character so much :")

I think this season is going to be great tbh

Top Bottom