• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teeny Titans |OT| Teen Titans Go Amiibo (mobile)

Permanently A

Haha, I thought my Cyborg + Robin tempo deck would steamroll everything until I realized the tournaments don't restore health between fights. Glad its not that easy!

Pretty sure he got a buff :eek:
Kinda hope Batgirl is getting a buff too. She's really just a slight upgrade of Robin and could maybe even benefit from having some different abilities.

If we're talking future content I do have some ideas for new figures:

Slade
Supergirl
Jeff Starfire
The Brain
Beast Man
Red Raven

ZeroX03

Banned
Kinda hope Batgirl is getting a buff too. She's really just a slight upgrade of Robin and could maybe even benefit from having some different abilities.

If we're talking future content I do have some ideas for new figures:

Slade
Supergirl
Jeff Starfire
The Brain
Beast Man
Red Raven

Wait, Slade doesn't get a figure? Of all the characters? Was it a DC mandate like how Arrow can't use him anymore?

Voror

Wait, Slade doesn't get a figure? Of all the characters? Was it a DC mandate like how Arrow can't use him anymore?

Have to say that's kind of surprising as well, but then I can't recall him showing up in the show from what I have seen. I think he had a brief cameo in the shorts before TTG and that was it.

I think it'd be great to actually see the Trinity represented. That dual figure idea mentioned would be neat to see too.

Ultimadrago

Since you've beaten the game who, in your opinion, is the most broken character?

Well, the
last two of the game
. But in the standard game, Robotic Brother Blood is up there.

Please tell me you didn't touch my boy
Darkseid

More like RIP Trigon. Mah boi! :(

Speaking of updating the game: what would you guys like to see in a theoretical content update?

Thanks everyone for playing!

Oo Oo! I would love more figures locked behind new quests and opponents. I'm not sure if another tournament would be out of the question, but I'd be down for that as well.

If I'm talking specifics, the figure I want most is of a more...recent Lady Legasus. You know the one!

Also on my wishlist:

"The Jeff"
The Whisperer
Lebron James (Loljk!)
Cat Robin
The Duo Characters your team had in mind could add a new element to the combat
Classic Teen Titans

Ultimadrago

@Voror, I lied before. Heal moves are also affected by Power noting that Raspberry/Heroic/Nuh-Uh affects them along with damaging moves.

ReaperXL7

He definitely is, unfortunately. I'll be the first to admit that there's a lot of things about the overall balance that can be improved. Unfortunately with the quantity of characters (we always joked that we wanted to rig up confetti and balloons to fall from the ceiling when we finished the 70th character...) and the time we had -- especially considering a few characters had to come in a little a late -- we definitely didn't get to ironing out everything and unfortunately made a few oversights along the way.

But the good news is: we're still working right now to improve the game! An update was submitted to Apple today (expect it to go live in 1-2 days for iOS, sometime shortly after for Android) that should fix all the major bugs that have been reported, reworks RBB somewhat, and also makes adjustments to a few other characters that are a wee bit imbalanced.

Speaking of updating the game: what would you guys like to see in a theoretical content update?

Thanks everyone for playing!

Thank you and the teamfor making the game, personally the things I would like to see are a few more areas with quests, I would also like to see some really rare figures obtainable only through high challange fights. Figures from the Super family (batman is represented plenty as usual) so Super Boy, Supergirl,Superboy in a Superman costume, Lex and Zod and the biggest thing which is most likely the least to happen is some form of multiplayer, even if it was fighting bot versions of other people's teams.

Game is easily probably my favorite on mobile thanks in large part to my being a DC fan.

Just out of curiosity has anyone figured out where to get Joker from? Joker, Kid Flash, and I think Multiverse Starfire are the only characters I'm missing from my collection.

Ultimadrago

Thank you and the teamfor making the game, personally the things I would like to see are a few more areas with quests, I would also like to see some really rare figures obtainable only through high challange fights. Figures from the Super family (batman is represented plenty as usual) so Super Boy, Supergirl,Superboy in a Superman costume, Lex and Zod and the biggest thing which is most likely the least to happen is some form of multiplayer, even if it was fighting bot versions of other people's teams.

Game is easily probably my favorite on mobile thanks in large part to my being a DC fan.

Just out of curiosity has anyone figured out where to get Joker from? Joker, Kid Flash, and I think Multiverse Starfire are the only characters I'm missing from my collection.

Joker is unlocked in the Bizzaro Comics store all the way to the RIght after a certain amount of time.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Thanks for the suggestions, guys! We are taking note of all ideas and feedback and keeping that in mind for any potential future updates.

And speaking of updates: a bugfix and slight balance patch should be out today. Will keep you posted

Finally got all 70 figures and 100% the game. This was one of the best game purchases I've made in a long time.

Nice! Thanks a ton :)

Dalek

For iOS is there a way to turn off iCloud save syncing? I ask because both my daughter and I are playing it on our own devices which both have my login-so it's overriding her saves.

MrCheez

For iOS is there a way to turn off iCloud save syncing? I ask because both my daughter and I are playing it on our own devices which both have my login-so it's overriding her saves.

Yes, you can actually do it for specific apps, too (so that you can keep iCloud on for everything else on your device)!

If you are using iCloud Drive, try: Device settings -> iCloud -> iCloud Drive -> select specific apps

Edit: if you're not using Drive, try: Settings > iCloud > Documents & Data >

Dalek

Yes, you can actually do it for specific apps, too (so that you can keep iCloud on for everything else on your device)!

If you are using iCloud Drive, try: Device settings -> iCloud -> iCloud Drive -> select specific apps

Perfect! Thank you very much.

Ultimadrago

Ah, Brother Blood's Mind Control is at the end of the bar now with his charge attack in the middle. That's cool. It doesn't severely hamper him, but makes him a tad less One-Two Spamtastic.

I really like that enemies will use Nuh-Uh less often now. Some enemies really really used it to their advantage a lot much to my Legasus' chagrin Damn you Cyborg Head!

Punch is a little further down the bar for Trigon now. That's cool too. It also makes him a little less spamtastic. Nothing drastic. These all seem like rather fair changes from what I'm seeing.

pantsmith

Been playing this all week - really glad to see a five page GAF thread for such an awesome game! Seriously, you can feel the amount of love and craft poured into this game. Its wonderful, and deserves great success.

Two questions:

1. Is there a Terra figure? If not, thats my suggestion for a future update

2. Did Wonder Raven get rebalanced? Her and Flash Starfire are easily the best (and most broken :D) figures in my collection.

Ultimadrago

Been playing this all week - really glad to see a five page GAF thread for such an awesome game! Seriously, you can feel the amount of love and craft poured into this game. Its wonderful, and deserves great success.

Two questions:

1. Is there a Terra figure? If not, thats my suggestion.

2. Did Wonder Raven get rebalanced? Her and Flash Starfire are easily the best (and most broken :D) figures in my collection.

1. Yes! I'm training one right now, in fact.

2. Have no clue. I wanted to try Wonder Raven, but I never got around to it in my playthrough. Why don't you play and let us know~

PSFan

1. Yes! I'm training one right now, in fact.

2. Have no clue. I wanted to try Wonder Raven, but I never got around to it in my playthrough. Why don't you play and let us know~

Where do you get Terra? Does she just show up in one of the stores eventually or is she a quest prize or something?

PSFan

You can buy one copy of her in the
Prison Store per day. Aquaman takes you there on the beach.

Thanks. I guess I haven't gotten that far yet. Because there's no sign of Aquaman on the beach. Do I need to get all the starfish to get to the island? Also, would you happen to know how to get Batgirl as well?

Permanently A

How good is this game when compared to Attack the Light?

I'd say much better. Deeper battle system. More gameplay variety since you get lots of sidequests. Fun collecting aspect. Attack the Light felt to me like a watered down Final Fantasy, whereas this game feels like a legit Pokemon contender. With a bigger budget for more figures to collect, as well as a larger map and stronger balance, I could easily see myself buying this game for my 3DS.

D7n

Sounds like this is really good. Was going to buy. Don't know anything about the show. App Store says Kids age 9-11, that's just BS right? :/

PSFan

I'd say much better. Deeper battle system. More gameplay variety since you get lots of sidequests. Fun collecting aspect. Attack the Light felt to me like a watered down Final Fantasy, whereas this game feels like a legit Pokemon contender. With a bigger budget for more figures to collect, as well as a larger map and stronger balance, I could easily see myself buying this game for my 3DS.

If they did that, I'd hope they'd make real figures for the game as well.

Ultimadrago

Thanks. I guess I haven't gotten that far yet. Because there's no sign of Aquaman on the beach. Do I need to get all the starfish to get to the island? Also, would you happen to know how to get Batgirl as well?

Batgirl is a Premium figure that can be bought at Bizarro Comics after a time, same with Nightwing.

Aquaman is available later on after defeating the clam and completing the Beach tournament. The starfish lead you to a different opponent.

ZeroX03

Banned
I'll write some thoughts up, I'm nearly at 100%, but yeah an expanded version of this game could be a tremendous game. I would absolutely buy Teeny Titans amiibo.

Sounds like this is really good. Was going to buy. Don't know anything about the show. App Store says Kids age 9-11, that's just BS right? :/

It's a game a kid aged 9 to 11 would really love, but it stands on it's own as a good game for anyone of all ages. Unless you can't handle goofy jokes, it should be fine for you.

PSFan

Batgirl is a Premium figure that can be bought at Bizarro Comics after a time, same with Nightwing.

Aquaman is available later on after defeating the clam and completing the Beach tournament. The starfish lead you to a different opponent.

Ok, thanks again. Those are two of my most wanted lol.

EDIT: Is it Aquaman or Aqualad that brings you there?

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Cyborg head is kinda super OP. Hit's hard and so quick, and no charge.. and goes through shield.

As rude as this ranking seems, I have to say I'm finding my time with Teen Titans Go! a whole lot more consistent than Teen Titans. I have fond memories of the original, but TTG actually has me forgetting it these days. One of the biggest crow I ever ate.

dxssu.gif

I couldn't agree more. The writing in TTG is sharp and witty and the show is just eleven minutes of fun and hilarity. TTG deserves more respect and love.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Fuckin' sold

Play Store credit don't fail me now

Permanently A

Fucking lol at the Nigerian scammer questline
rewarding Darkseid.

I knew there would be a payoff at the end, I just didn't realize how big it would be.

MrCheez

Update v1.0.3 is live and patch notes are available here http://grumpyfaceblog.tumblr.com/post/146740258498/teeny-titans-v103-update (also quoted them below)

Thanks to everyone for your patience as we worked through various issues. If you are still experiencing any problems, please feel free to PM me or use the support email in the link above. Thanks!

TEENY TITANS v1.0.3 UPDATE

TWEAKS ‘N CHANGES:

- Opponents are now smarter about using the “Nuh Uh!” ability and also use it less often

- Robotic Brother Blood has been somewhat reworked, because he just wasn’t playing fair

- Figures that have an attack as the first ability on their bar have had these abilities scooted over slightly, to reduce how frequently/quickly they can be spammed. We will be continuing to look into balancing and adjusting these figures

- Some gold box figures have received damage output increases, including figure #56 and #68. Three-part attacks (like “Mighty Punch” and “Soopah Laser”) and several third-slot attacks have also been buffed

- Made slight stat and ability value tweaks across the board to many figs

- The final three tournaments have received small increases to overall difficulty

- The Flash Sale Game has been re-balanced (now a little easier to get 10 tickets)

- Lady Legasus now uses several new leg-related VO lines during battle

- Dad Nightwing repainted his son’s beatbox. What a great Dad!

BUG FIXES:

- Fixed an issue where players could get their movement stuck at the Giant Mysterious Clam if using Tap-to-Move (swipes were still working)

- Fixed various issues that would prevent some players from completing or accessing certain side missions, including missions for the following characters: Starfire, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Raven, Gizmo, Guy In Line. All side quests in the game should now be working properly.

- Fixed an issue that was preventing the city NPC “Stephen” from giving out his “Totally Tech” side quest. This quest is available after completing the Shady Tournament. (btw: nice hoodie!)

- Fixed various crash issues, and also implemented additional save state protection to prevent possibility of corrupted save data

- Fixed a bug that was preventing some players from visiting the Secret Island

- The same NPC can no longer appear in two different spots in the city at the same time

- Fixed localization bugs that were causing some labels to show incorrectly, including the wrong mission text sometimes being displayed (especially after you completed the last story mission), or some upgrade values incorrectly showing as {0}

- The “new figure discovered” text should no longer show when opening Riddler Boxes for figs that you had already previously discovered

- Fixed various other bugs and reported issues

okno

Looooooooving the game! Currently crushing the game with B'wana, Old School Silkie and George Washington. Have the Just Dance chip on B'wana, so he's my main tank with his very powerful first attack. I then switch to George for power buff, and switch to Silkie to spam his trash attack. #crushingit

I am, however, about to pull out my hair on the Hot Diggity Dog, Pt.2 mission. I have 7/10 hot dogs, and can't find the last three ANYWHERE. I just unlocked UppityTown and hoped to find them there to no avail. I want to cry.

Ultimadrago

Update v1.0.3 is live and patch notes are available here http://grumpyfaceblog.tumblr.com/post/146740258498/teeny-titans-v103-update (also quoted them below)

Thanks to everyone for your patience as we worked through various issues. If you are still experiencing any problems, please feel free to PM me or use the support email in the link above. Thanks!

Thanks for the Patch notes! Now, I must hear those new Lady Legasus lines!

Also for comic readers out there: DC made a Free one-shot comic introducing Teeny Titans. If you want to read id through ComicXology (You can login with your Amazon account). There link's HERE

pantsmith

Just got all the figures, and it looks like I'm missing a quest or two to wrap up 100% completion.

Once again, thank you so much for the wonderful game!

Would love to see some of the neat setups people are using to mess around with the battle systems. Certain characters really shine with the right battle chips, like Joker (who has a crazy luck stat) with the chip that turns crits into stuns.

ZeroX03

Banned
Some gold box figures have received damage output increases, including figure #56 and #68. Three-part attacks (like “Mighty Punch” and “Soopah Laser”) and several third-slot attacks have also been buffed

Big smile on my face.

chris121580

I've never seen the show but this thread sold me on the game and I love it! Only thing I suggest is that when you're in the store, it shows what figs you already have...or am I missing something?

MrCheez

Not as a separate figure but he does pop out of Silkie's mouth from time to time.

Nice catch :) He was actually planned as a figure, but got replaced when we were getting tight on time and decided to instead pick a char that could share some already completed rigging and anims (I think it may have been
Other Mae-Eye
that replaced him). Since we already had the Painbot model finished, we figured it would be nice to sneak it in somewhere!

We were planning to give him a self-destruct move like Voltorb from Pokemon. Would be fun to revisit someday

Top Bottom