• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teeny Titans |OT| Teen Titans Go Amiibo (mobile)

jaypah

Just bought this game because of this thread. TTG is dope and I enjoyed what I played of the Attack the Light game so this was a no-brainer. Productivity is about to be shit for the rest of my shift lol

okno

One request for future update: when enhancing a character, it's a bit of a pain that the figure selection box resets to the beginning instead of remaining on whatever page you're on. Just a little annoying to have to swipe through 5+ pages of characters to get to the figure you want to use to upgrade your character

Looooooooving the game! Currently crushing the game with B'wana, Old School Silkie and George Washington. Have the Just Dance chip on B'wana, so he's my main tank with his very powerful first attack. I then switch to George for power buff, and switch to Silkie to spam his trash attack. #crushingit

I am, however, about to pull out my hair on the Hot Diggity Dog, Pt.2 mission. I have 7/10 hot dogs, and can't find the last three ANYWHERE. I just unlocked UppityTown and hoped to find them there to no avail. I want to cry.
Here's some tips
check dumpsters, some of them have hot dogs in them. A tricky one that took forever to find for me was one in the shady district, it's on the balcony of a building. Another tricky one is at the Titans tower to right of the tower.

okno

Here's some tips
check dumpsters, some of them have hot dogs in them. A tricky one that took forever to find for me was one in the shady district, it's on the balcony of a building. Another tricky one is at the Titans tower to right of the tower.

Thanks, already got all of those. I have one left. I'm going cross-eyed. This last one may well be the death of me.

styl3s

The Teen Titans Go hate in this thread is strong. No reason to hate on a show just because its not exactly like the old one.

Game looks fun, ill post impressions later when I buy it.
It's as if the show is primarily aimed towards children and not 30 year olds. Weird, huh? I love the show as does my grand niece we watch it whenever i am babysitting and the game is really fun i dig it.

Ultimadrago

What inspired the Evil Laugh Heal Animations (with the team jumping in and the middle villain laughing)? It's one of those small things that I find really cool.

Ultimadrago

So I decided to re-create my Legasus from the bottom up with focusing more on Strength and Health than Dodge and Luck. Feeling good about this!

Edit: Oh boob. Double post.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
In case anyone's interested, we uploaded the full Teeny Titans soundtrack here: https://soundcloud.com/grumpyfacestudios/sets/teeny-titans-1

What inspired the Evil Laugh Heal Animations (with the team jumping in and the middle villain laughing)? It's one of those small things that I find really cool.

Thanks :) It was half "wouldn't this be cool" and half wanting to make sure it was clear which elements and abilities affected your entire team by showing it visually (seeing all three chars at once). I was happy we got this in, though sad to say we weren't able to squeeze in something similar that I really wanted: full team Dance Party! (although you can briefly see something similar if you attack a dancing team with a team attack like the whale drop or missiles!)

valeu

i've been hooked on this game since the day it came out. really fun on my daily bus commute, and playable with one hand

PSFan

Teen Titans GO is a pretty damn funny show that people usually dislike without watching it.

Oh I've watched it numerous times. And I have real good reasons for hating it. I stopped watching it a year and half ago.

Nice catch :) He was actually planned as a figure, but got replaced when we were getting tight on time and decided to instead pick a char that could share some already completed rigging and anims (I think it may have been
Other Mae-Eye
that replaced him). Since we already had the Painbot model finished, we figured it would be nice to sneak it in somewhere!

We were planning to give him a self-destruct move like Voltorb from Pokemon. Would be fun to revisit someday

Hey MrCheez, does Terra only have one figure in the game? I noticed there's more than one for characters like Trigon and Jinx. Is there maybe an 80s Terra figure?

ZeroX03

Banned
Hit 100% on the game. Every fig, every quest. What a great experience.

Hey MrCheez, does Terra only have one figure in the game? I noticed there's more than one for characters like Trigon and Jinx. Is there maybe an 80s Terra figure?

There's
just the one

So how do get 10 tickets in the flash sale game? Is it just luck? Navigating is a pain in the butt when Robin goes wherever he wants to go.

Penguin

So enjoying the heck out of this game.

Simple enough for pick up and play, deep enough for extended engagement.

And love some of the themed costumes like GL Cyborg

Now a bit selfish, but hope they get to expand on it a bit and could do one for the DC Superfriends line so can get more on the universe in game.

Permanently A

I got Overwatch and Steamworld Heist on my PC

Rocket League and Doom on my PS4

and I'm just over here playing Teeny Titans on my phone

Tabby

Probably been posted but is the ice cream quest bugged for anyone? Trying to get a location just leads be back to the same spot and the dude who I'm supposed to give it to isn't where he was.

Probably been posted but is the ice cream quest bugged for anyone? Trying to get a location just leads be back to the same spot and the dude who I'm supposed to give it to isn't where he was.
This happened to me to. He popped up a little later at the same spot still waiting for the ice cream.

Voror

Would power and Dodge be best for
Darkseid
given his charge move and generally seeming to be an attacker? From what I can tell you only get one so I'd like to have him built in an effective way.

Ultimadrago

Bleh, of course there is. Terra always gets screwed over.

That statement's not really fair. Plenty of characters only have one version in the game. There were always going to be some bound to not get multiple. It's not like she's super-relevant in the show or anything. No outstanding reason she should start with more.

Would power and Dodge be best for
Darkseid
given his charge move and generally seeming to be an attacker? From what I can tell you only get one so I'd like to have him built in an effective way.

Well, they are
purchasable in a later area of the game
. And for any character that you use plenty of Charge attacks for, I suggest Dodge. It has the double boon of giving you a chance to not be interrupted. So Power and Dodge seem a good bet for him. He starts off with decent HP already, no?

Voror

Well, they are
purchasable in a later area of the game
. And for any character that you use plenty of Charge attacks for, I suggest Dodge. It has the double boon of giving you a chance to not be interrupted. So Power and Dodge seem a good bet for him. He starts off with decent HP already, no?

Ah I was wondering about that so that's good. I believe he did. I'm level 11 with him and he has 28 HP, 13 power, and 21 dodge. And I'm pretty sure I've just been putting points into dodge and power.

I've sort of found those dancing abilities and chips to be the most useful, though for characters that have them I'd think investing in Dodge would be the wisest.

I admit some characters I'm not sure how to build like
Joker or robot Brother Blood
. The latter practically has luck maxed so I figure I might as well finish it. And given he has a charge and abilities that can take a while I figure investing to max dodge would be wisest. Granted I guess if you get it wrong you can try on a new figure but that does take a bit of time.

Ultimadrago

Ah I was wondering about that so that's good. I believe he did. I'm level 11 with him and he has 28 HP, 13 power, and 21 dodge. And I'm pretty sure I've just been putting points into dodge and power.

I've sort of found those dancing abilities and chips to be the most useful, though for characters that have them I'd think investing in Dodge would be the wisest.

I admit some characters I'm not sure how to build like
Joker or robot Brother Blood
. The latter practically has luck maxed so I figure I might as well finish it. And given he has a charge and abilities that can take a while I figure investing to max dodge would be wisest. Granted I guess if you get it wrong you can try on a new figure but that does take a bit of time.

Yeah for figures that expensive, it's best to go in with a game plan. lol. As soon as I saw their moveset, I was turned off from giving them a shot. Certainly usable, but didn't have utility that fit my Sweeper style.

On Robo Blood, he still works with Health, Dodge and Power being prioritized. However, the latest update's switch in his abilities lays him vulnerable for more punishment between Charge/Heals (assuming one's not utilizing a Shield Character in-between). His 3-Charge Attack move isn't bad either; depleting opponent's bar by 100% when upgraded. The reason I go Health and Dodge with him is because his Mind Control Ability is useful to the point where getting to the pole end of the bar can be worth it (akin to being vulnerable for Charging). I place the +10 Health Chip on him to compensate and ensure he has high health. Since his moves are one hit, I don't care for Luck much and leave it at base. Too risky to rely on it for double heals when you can use that to increase chances to soak/avoid damage in the meantime.

Voror

Yeah for figures that expensive, it's best to go in with a game plan. lol. As soon as I saw their moveset, I was turned off from giving them a shot. Certainly usable, but didn't have utility that fit my Sweeper style.

On Robo Blood, he still works with Health, Dodge and Power being prioritized. However, the latest update's switch in his abilities lays him vulnerable for more punishment between Charge/Heals (assuming one's not utilizing a Shield Character in-between). His 3-Charge Attack move isn't bad either; depleting opponent's bar by 100% when upgraded. The reason I go Health and Dodge with him is because his Mind Control Ability is useful to the point where getting to the pole end of the bar can be worth it (akin to being vulnerable for Charging). I place the +10 Health Chip on him to compensate and ensure he has high health. Since his moves are one hit, I don't care for Luck much and leave it at base. Too risky to rely on it for double heals when you can use that to increase chances to soak/avoid damage in the meantime.

Yeah I'm sort of wondering if any of the really expensive ones would be worth really going for since I kind of try to favor sweeping too.

I've found Silkie extremely useful actually. I focused largely on HP, Power, and Dodge and he's been probably my most useful though the tougher opponents can make it a bigger challenge. Been wondering about trying another one and focusing more on Dodge and Power and not so much on HP. I have a dance chip that has been quite good.

Ill try that with Robo Blood. Thank you.

Who are your preferences? I've seen you speak well of Trigon and Lady Legasus and found them useful myself.

Permanently A

Wonder Raven is OP as hell. I use Robotic Brother Blood and Cyborg as batteries for her to smack everyone around. 14 damage for like 1/4th of the bar lol.

Ultimadrago

Yeah I'm sort of wondering if any of the really expensive ones would be worth really going for since I kind of try to favor sweeping too.

I've found Silkie extremely useful actually. I focused largely on HP, Power, and Dodge and he's been probably my most useful though the tougher opponents can make it a bigger challenge. Been wondering about trying another one and focusing more on Dodge and Power and not so much on HP. I have a dance chip that has been quite good.

Ill try that with Robo Blood. Thank you.

Who are your preferences? I've seen you speak well of Trigon and Lady Legasus and found them useful myself.

My favorites to use are the ones I blab about most: Trigon, Legasus and Robo Brother Blood.

Other characters I've used and have found useful are: Martian Beast Boy (One of the the few to come with a direct attack in Normal Form), Wonder Raven, from the 10 tickets for Flash Game
Starflash
, introduced from Mailing Scam
Darkseid
, and Dr. Light. I've only used Silkie a few times, but I could see how one could capitalize on a number of his abilities too! Additionally, a family member of mine swears by Original and 80's Cyborg, so that's one I've heard by ear.

Voror

Wonder Raven is OP as hell. I use Robotic Brother Blood and Cyborg as batteries for her to smack everyone around. 14 damage for like 1/4th of the bar lol.

I need to work more with her actually. An issue I sort of have is that I rarely use the third tier abilities. I guess I don't like waiting that long to give them an opening though there are ways to get around it like the battery method you mention.

My favorites to use are the ones I blab about most: Trigon, Legasus and Robo Brother Blood.

Other characters I've used and have found useful are: Martian Beast Boy (One of the the few to come with a direct attack in Normal Form), Wonder Raven, from the 10 tickets for Flash Game
Starflash
, introduced from Mailing Scam
Darkseid
, and Dr. Light. I've only used Silkie a few times, but I could see how one could capitalize on a number of his abilities too! Additionally, a family member of mine swears by Original and 80's Cyborg, so that's one I've heard by ear.

I just got MBB recently but haven't used him yet. I haven't managed to get ten tickets yet but want to try that one out given I've heard good things. I've got a Dr. Light I've been building up. Been focusing mostly on Power and Dodge though not sure if that's the right angle or not.

I haven't used the Cyborgs too much but 80s did well enough in the 80s fight

Ultimadrago

I just got MBB recently but haven't used him yet. I haven't managed to get ten tickets yet but want to try that one out given I've heard good things. I've got a Dr. Light I've been building up. Been focusing mostly on Power and Dodge though not sure if that's the right angle or not.

I haven't used the Cyborgs too much but 80s did well enough in the 80s fight

Yeah, that's fine for him.

ZeroX03

Banned
80s Cyborg was my tech fig, went a solid mix of HP/Luck/Power just so he could send out those blasts. Anyone weak to tech he took them out very quickly.

PSFan

That statement's not really fair. Plenty of characters only have one version in the game. There were always going to be some bound to not get multiple. It's not like she's super-relevant in the show or anything. No outstanding reason she should start with more.

She's more relevant than Sticky Joe, and he got more than one figure. And I wasn't just talking about the game, Terra's been getting screwed over by DC for over 30 years now.

Ultimadrago

She's more relevant than Sticky Joe, and he got more than one figure. And I wasn't just talking about the game, Terra's been getting screwed over by DC for over 30 years now.

I don't follow the comics, so I have no say on your latter sentence.

In Teen Titans Go!, Terra has nearly the relevance of Sticky Joe (though more screentime in a few episodes). And even if that weren't the case, I'm still not seeing the point. They're both minor characters and he ended up getting more than one. Silkie has about four versions and that doesn't take away from characters that don't. Not seeing what she's getting "screwed out" out of here, but I suppose if you mean in tandem with her DC History there's more going on there.

Any tips on the defeat Beast Boy with any 3 BB figs. For some reason it's not completing for me.

Also need to find regular Bwana. Where he at?

Ultimadrago

Any tips on the defeat Beast Boy with any 3 BB figs. For some reason it's not completing for me.

Regular Bwana is up for purchase in the Beach Shop

For beating Beast Boy, lead with Martian Beast Boy and use any other two Beast Boys for support. Gorilla Form largely relies on the 3 Charge with the Bar (which I'm not a big fan of with the character), so I like using Martian BB's Slash attack for the most part instead. You can use the other Beast Boys to periodically soak damage or use Barrel Attack on the other team. Or Dance to help Martian charge faster!

On it not completing, did he have 3 BB figures when you fought him? You may need to fight him twice. Once as his intro fight with his second fight having 3 Beast Boys against your Three.

Tabby

Wasn't that hard for me. I used Martian BB, Cat BB and 80s BB. I just spammed the simple claw attack over and over again.

So far my main squad consists of
Darkseid
, StarFlash, Joker, Robin, Cyborg and Wonder Raven. Might swap in Multiverse Robin for Robin and Aqualad for someone else but not sure.

Oh no about actually beating him. I can't seem to get the quest to complete. He only uses the one Martian BB. Tried a few times and he never uses three. So strange.

Voror

Anyone know the locations of the cameras? I found one in Shady Town and I believe the other outside Uppity, but can't find the third.

The Flash sale seems largely luck based rather than skill. It seems like your chances of getting a good amount lie entirely on how the tickets lay off. Too far out and your chances are low of getting anything good.

Ultimadrago

Anyone know the locations of the cameras? I found one in Shady Town and I believe the other outside Uppity, but can't find the third.

The Flash sale seems largely luck based rather than skill. It seems like your chances of getting a good amount lie entirely on how the tickets lay off. Too far out and your chances are low of getting anything good.

Try the side of the Pet Shop, I think?

This Beast Boy Quest isn't triggering. I've done everything else but this. I have three BB figs over Lv10 (one is 20), but every time I battle him he just uses a single fig. Anyone else do this Quest late? Maybe it's a glitch?

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Wow, this game is great. Really glad I picked it up!

Question: What do I do about duplicate figs? Is there any value to having them? I bought a riddler box and got a dupe Robin :/

Tabby

Wow, this game is great. Really glad I picked it up!

Question: What do I do about duplicate figs? Is there any value to having them? I bought a riddler box and got a dupe Robin :/

When you get a fig to level 5 you can feed them any left over figs you don't use to enhance their skills.

Ultimadrago

This Beast Boy Quest isn't triggering. I've done everything else but this. I have three BB figs over Lv10 (one is 20), but every time I battle him he just uses a single fig. Anyone else do this Quest late? Maybe it's a glitch?

Maybe it is a glitch :S I never ran into that issue, so I don't have a solution in mind sadly.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
this game is super well polished, and the combat is already compelling & inventive even at early levels.

bravo, devs.

When you get a fig to level 5 you can feed them any left over figs you don't use to enhance their skills.

thanks, just got there

okno

I absolutely hate the Flash Sale game. It's the one thing in the game I actively avoid. Robin's movements are too spastic and he doesn't react well to swipes. Just not a fun mini game, at all.

PSFan

I don't follow the comics, so I have no say on your latter sentence.

In Teen Titans Go!, Terra has nearly the relevance of Sticky Joe (though more screentime in a few episodes). And even if that weren't the case, I'm still not seeing the point. They're both minor characters and he ended up getting more than one. Silkie has about four versions and that doesn't take away from characters that don't. Not seeing what she's getting "screwed out" out of here, but I suppose if you mean in tandem with her DC History there's more going on there.

Uh no, she's been on a lot more than Sticky Joe. And she also recently became friends with Raven and a member of the "Girl's Night Out" group, with Rose and Jinx. So I'd say she has a lot more relevance than Sticky Joe.

And yes, I mean in tandem with her history.

Terra was a character literally created for the purpose of being screwed by old white men in comics.

And she's evolved way beyond that since the 80s, but TTGo set her back a long way.

Ultimadrago

Uh no, she's been on a lot more than Sticky Joe. And she also recently became friends with Raven and a member of the "Girl's Night Out" group, with Rose and Jinx. So I'd say she has a lot more relevance than Sticky Joe.

Uuh, after getting out of the garbage universe following how many episodes? Yeah, not really. She still isn't owed any extra figures.

Top Bottom