• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TEH FIANAL LOVDOWN. shufflemoveto the infooplace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuck

Wonder what happened with PoP...

Maybe at Sony's event? CBOAT said it would be at MS but he was wrong about Mirrors Edge, which showed up in EA's event not Microsoft's.

EDIT: Or, as the poster above me mentioned, could have just been a wrong leak.

CBOAT was on it.

images

Cels

Mirror's Edge 2 was at EA's conference, not Microsoft's.
No Prince of Persia
PS+ required to play PS4 Online Multiplayer

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Persia probably just got pulled and is being shown closed doors now. Same thing happened with in a previous E3 for one of his rumors.

Cels

i also forgot exclusive dlc for some other capcom game, on top of DR3 being exclusive. what was that? i didn't watch the MS conference all the way so maybe I missed it.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Yeah, pretty damn good track record.

And yeah, Prince of Persia probably got pulled, although this would be the third reboot for the series... which is a bit insane.

The only one he really got 100% for certain wrong was the PSN+ situation, and even then he sounded unsure.

To be fair CBOAT couldn't confirm no paywall for PS4. I still trust him/her but yeah, big misses on the other two.

His info was clearly outdated. Microsoft / Sony can make a LOT of last-minute changes and pull games at a moment's notice.

CBOAT said that Dead Rising 3 and Mirror's Edge 2 existed. Both games got announced today.

CBOAT said that World of Tanks would get announced. It did.

That's pretty darn good.

So, other than PoP and Ms paying for no Ps4 reveals (or at least, Ms not being the only doing so), everything was spot on?

Damn, dat track record.

Saty

So how exactly the ps4 'no-mentions' materialized. Didn't spot anything other than the Garden Warfare situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom