• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TEKKEN 7 releases June 2nd (PC/XB1/PS4, Season Pass, Eliza, more details)

cordy

Banned
I think I'm going to change the standard and last round Dragon's Nest themes to the themes from the G-Corp Roof stage. I'm then going to put T5/DR's "To Those Who Go To Heaven" and "Garden of the Tiger" themes as the new Dragon's Nest themes.

Gotta have those throwbacks.

joe2187

Banned
I get hyped whenever I see a dope King. I'm gonna equip mine with that NJPW shit and be on with it.

oYzYR3o.gif

Okada King arrives Friday!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I miss something in Tekken 6? when did King become Tiger Millionaire?

tumblr_inline_nlwd3qeLKq1qio73x_500.png

BigEmil

Then what should I expect, visually? Blurry? Crisp, but not quite? I was just in one on one in the fishing boat and jungle stages and was quite impressed so if 7 can be on par with fewer jaggies, I'd be more than fine.

Unless you're saying it would be worse (but with less jaggies).
It's a big improvement over ttt2 last gen version in every aspect that's for sure not just resolution

BiggNife

It feels like I'm the only person who likes the new Duomo di Sirio music but I actually think it's way better than the original

cordy

Banned
I think you guys are talking about two different rooftop stages.

It's possible given there's 3 different rooftop stages lol.

I absolutely think the G-Corp stage music needs to change, that's just trash. The Zaibatsu rooftop final round eh I gotta get used to it. Twilight Conflict though? I think that's dope.

Yudoken

Then what should I expect, visually? Blurry? Crisp, but not quite? I was just in one on one in the fishing boat and jungle stages and was quite impressed so if 7 can be on par with fewer jaggies, I'd be more than fine.

Unless you're saying it would be worse (but with less jaggies).

It will look much better. It's not gonna look jaggie like it does with Tag 2.

Of course there's also the pc version if you want the best visuals but you really won't have those big ugly jaggies even on a regular PS4.

Reviews are out soon an digital foundry will have some detailed comparisons with all versions sooner or later if you're that concerned.

Man this game wasnt even on my radar 2 weeks ago cause I thought I was done with fighting games, but I am so hyped for this game. Cant wait till Friday.

8byte

Banned
Is there any benefit at all to purchasing the deluxe version over just getting the seasons pass separate later? The pricing has me confused.

MoogleMan

Is there any benefit at all to purchasing the deluxe version over just getting the seasons pass separate later? The pricing has me confused.

From what I gather, metallic costumes.
And a bit of a savings if you're buying for pc.

Eliza is for preordering, so really you'd just miss out on the costumes.

That's the problem for most right now. They want to make sure they get Eliza as well.
Right, at gamersgate it mentions getting her on the store page; however, NOT on the cdkeys page. You don't get her with a cdkeys order; iirc one of their reps confirmed that on twitter.

The description on their store page says otherwise.
Which page? It's on gamersgate's page, but not cdkeys.
Gamersgate tekken 7 - you get eliza
Cdkeys tekken 7 page - no eliza
Sorry if that was confusing.

Wallach

It really feels like Tekken is about to blow up. What a godlike grand finals. Tekken is also blessed to have guys like Lord Aris, Rip and Markman at the front lines for this community at the launch.

HardRojo

Damn, game's already out in the wild here in Peru lol. A freaking week early... I'd get it but I'm busy with Nier Automata right now, though I might drop by a friend's house and play some matches. This is the first Tekken game I want to learn properly.

Y1QgPX6.png

cordy

Banned
Damn, game's already out in the wild here in Peru lol. A freaking week early... I'd get it but I'm busy with Nier Automata right now, though I might drop by a friend's house and play some matches. This is the first Tekken game I want to learn properly.

Y1QgPX6.png

How far are you in Nier?

Rajang

Y1QgPX6.png

omg...

Unlucky7

Banned
Forgive me, I am trying to decide if I want to get this on PS4 or PC. I do have a Pro, and while my computer is old, it has an Core i7 920 with a GTX 970, which is usually enough to run things on High at 1080p.

HardRojo

How far are you in Nier?

Just started a couple of days ago, haven't even gotten a single ending lol.
Forgive me, I am trying to decide if I want to get this on PS4 or PC. I do have a Pro, and while my computer is old, it has an Core i7 920 with a GTX 970, which is usually enough to run things on High at 1080p.
I'd go for PS4 simply because its playerbase will most likely be huge compared to the other platforms.

KillLaCam

Banned

PS4 Pro. Your Computer is still good. But the PS4 Pro will have no issues with this, and a bigger community is on PS4

Tanukana is amazing, I hope she switches back to Ling

Who said you have to have a stick? Plenty of people play on pad. In every fighter.

Pretty much everyone else I've seen in this tourney is using a stick, that's why I said that. I do think a pad can make some moves harder to pull off though.

Top Bottom