• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Televangelist Pat Robertson challenges the idea that Earth is 6,000 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
GAF I think it's time to announce that yes, I do think the earth is round. A controversial statement I know.. but I'm making a stand.

cheststrongwell

my cake, fuck off

Tesseract

Banned
GAF I think it's time to announce that yes, I do think the earth is round. A controversial statement I know.. but I'm making a stand.

dem fuckin' oblates. truly da power of geometry arises from the perfection of everyday concrete nouns. like pizza.

Dude Abides

Banned
I'd imagine those numbers are a result of the wording of the three questions. Most American Christians do believe humans were created as they are now.

They said yes because they agree with one part of the question even though they disagree with the other part? That seems like a dubious assumption.

cheststrongwell

my cake, fuck off
They said yes because they agree with one part of the question even though they disagree with the other part? That seems like a dubious assumption.

They picked the one that says there was no human evolution. I've only known a few people that even cared how old the earth is.
3 is closest to their beliefs, so they picked that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom