• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TERA |OT| F2P starting in February! Were you expecting a parade?

Fireye

Dragonfall restarting in a minute or two. /area was going on and on about how it was going to be a character wipe too. The GM came on and praised Velik, saying "Worry not, your power level will be over 9000 when you return!", or something similar.

Edit: *shakes fist at DMPrince*

ultron87

Dunno how I feel about my warrior. Might give Archer a shot. Though I worry I'll just fall into that "ranged dps slot" in the party that no one ever actually has trouble filling which will make finding groups harder. Had the same problem with being a hunter in WoW.

Fireye

Dunno how I feel about my warrior. Might give Archer a shot. Though I worry I'll just fall into that "ranged dps slot" in the party that no one ever actually has trouble filling which will make finding groups harder.

Dragonfall /area wherever lumbertown is was looking for ranged dps for something like half an hour today.

I need to hit up Bastion, but the instance queue sucks, and I don't know if I really fall into the "ranged dps" slot as a mystic.

Edit: Dragonfall is back up, woot!

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Dunno how I feel about my warrior. Might give Archer a shot. Though I worry I'll just fall into that "ranged dps slot" in the party that no one ever actually has trouble filling which will make finding groups harder. Had the same problem with being a hunter in WoW.

There is only sorc or archer for range and sorcs are well.... godlike

To the post above, no mystics are healers

KaYotiX

Banned

play what you want, group comp can almost be anything if the group is good enough skill wise.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
The server status in the game launcher is completely worthless, it doesn't even say the server were live or down.

According to the forum we chose a very busy server =p.

Desaan

I knew this was going to happen, but we never learn! They don't have the capacity for this or they have been very conservative with slot allocations. I dare say 3 buddy keys per pre order is helping the situation but hey, it is was it is.

Forums are down, login servers are down, and servers themselves are down.

Looks like EME probably should not have done a server restart 3 hours into the headstart. Lesson learned.

mileS

okay all servers are down? I was worried it was an issue on my end with my ISP. I was just finishing making my character and I got booted out.

Starting one on Dragonfall.

mileS

The fuck Chie? Why aren't you on VoT with the cool kids?

Not that it matters right now, since I can't even login.

Isn't that PvP? I really don't feel like being on a PvP server for this game for some reason. I'll try the arena and or battleground thing when that comes out but I'd rather be on a PvE server.

Reading the comments on twitter are helping me pass the time until they fix the server.

some of them are making me laugh.. "You're using piglings instead of hamsters to power the server? There's your problem" TeraOnline: "but when a pigling retires, we get bacon.."

Sephon

Anyone else getting "bad gateway 502" when trying to log in (once you're able to get into the loginscreen)

A bit unsure it's because of the server overload or my client/configuration

[edit]nvm got in

I'm in!

Oh MAN. The Popori dance is great.

time to kill the servers again

iGFC1KYa5H5wE.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
So many hair styles so little time.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I am 1041st in line, hopefully this game is buggy so more people will crash so I can get in.

Just don't crash my client =/.

Is it possible for gaf to chagne server? Valley of Titans is like one of the few most populated one.

LuCkymoON

Banned
Watching a stream of GW2 while at work, it's sooo ugly.
Tried playing a little Aion last night after a year hiatus and the control scheme suck more than I remember. I have way too many skills at lvl 51 >_<
Tera has spoiled me already T_T

Kokonoe

Banned
I've barely played this game at all, but i'm already liking the fact that I can Alt+Tab this game unlike Square-Enix MMOs with out issues or modifications.

Top Bottom