• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TERA |OT| F2P starting in February! Were you expecting a parade?

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/video-game-shows/this-week-in-mmo-show/page/2/

Just watched the latest Gamebreaker TV and they talk about Tera for about 30 mins. Gary never gave Tera a fair shot, he plays the game to level 2 and then states that Tera is DOA. That in 6 months its gonna go F2P. Yet he praises SWTOR starting area. Is he serious!? Does this dude only play starting areas in MMO and judges them on just that? You can tell that the rest of the crew that did played past the Island of Dawn want to call him a asshole but they are too scared cause hes the boss. Granted the Island of Dawn is an ok starting area but you spend less than 1% of your total future playing time there.

Im never watching Gamebreaker TV again, all they want is to push their own agendas. Gary is pushing GW2 soooo hard its ridiculous.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
What wake up timing! Let's do this folks!!!

Which server?

M excite!!!!
PVP Servers
Valley of Titans [GAF PVP]
Jagged Coast
Basilisk Crag

PVE Servers
Dragonfall [GAF PVE]
Arachnea
Blightwood
Freeholds
Frost Reach
Serpentis Isle [Unofficial Oceanic Server]
Celestial Hills [RP]

PVP Servers [EU]
Essenia
Samael
Callida [FR]
Arachnea [DE]

PVE Servers [EU]
Allemantheia
Velik
Elinu [FR]
Elion [DE]
Kaia [DE]

no white lion mount?! :(

Not until official launch.

I'm getting 502 Bad Gateway errors when I try to log in :(

Just watched the latest Gamebreaker TV and they talk about Tera for about 30 mins. Gary never gave Tera a fair shot, he plays the game to level 2 and then states that Tera is DOA.

Seriously?
You get to level two after the first kill quest.
C'mon son.

Edit: Patch completed > Unable to connect to Server List

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
http://www.gamebreaker.tv/video-game-shows/this-week-in-mmo-show/page/2/

Just watched the latest Gamebreaker TV and they talk about Tera for about 30 mins. Gary never gave Tera a fair shot, he plays the game to level 2 and then states that Tera is DOA. That in 6 months its gonna go F2P. Yet he praises SWTOR starting area. Is he serious!? Does this dude only play starting areas in MMO and judges them on just that? You can tell that the rest of the crew that did played past the Island of Dawn want to call him a asshole but they are too scared cause hes the boss. Granted the Island of Dawn is an ok starting area but you spend less than 1% of your total future playing time there.

Im never watching Gamebreaker TV again, all they want is to push their own agendas. Gary is pushing GW2 soooo hard its ridiculous.

Gary absolutely hates Tera. Also, that was not the first time he played the game... Who cares if he doesn't like it, many people won't.

Seriously?
You get to level two after the first kill quest.
C'mon son.

it was not the first time he played the game.

Tesseract

Banned
eISDx.jpg

Ryuuga

Banned
VoT'ers are able to get in quite flawlessly based on what I've heard from multiple friends. Dragonfall denizens are not as lucky.

*wind blows by*
lol I guess everyone is playing now then huh. I have some free time today to play for a while, can someone invite me to gaf guild on **dragonfall,
my names pigg

Takuya

Banned
Did anyone with the Collector's Edition get their Regal Frostlion mount? I can't see it in the item claim, and also, where the hell is my Glyphs tab... >_<

Vesper73

Ok, that is what I'm talking about amazing BAMs, awesome combat, and the graphics are incredible!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jiien

Just a reminder for VoT people interested in joining us, just whisper Freyja or Valfreyja (my alt). Even easier is to go to the menu on the bottom Social Menu, and select Guilds On Server. Do a search for "Believe" and just apply to the guild. One of us will get you in. This applies for any of our other guilds too :)

Ah, that's a cool mechanic for guilding up. Like jiien said for easy guild finding and to apply,
Menu
Social
Look for Guild on server
Guild is named "Believe" (at least on dragonfall)
Send application

Top Bottom