• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TERA |OT| F2P starting in February! Were you expecting a parade?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Lancers are gaining some more offensive moves to make up for it. No they will not get a dps role. But it will help with threat generation and well that shield wont be up as often so do some shit! *cause you dont gotta worry about wasting mana now*

Ah, good point. Yeah, I was BAM hunting last night with almost no mana. That was painful. Little to no MP = shielding worthlessness.

They're removing the level cap on head start early, so you can continue leveling when the servers come back up (via their Facebook page)

I didn't even reach lvl 38 yet (Got up to lvl 35)

Queues be damned.

EDIT:

in other news, with the removal of egg drops. i went in to the Alchemy System. I'm glad i saved some resources in my bank early on. ended up having enough to make some HP IV Pots. working my way up. Only made it to lvl 110 or so on that. D:

Visceir

Hope I finally get my lion mount as well then! =o

Guess I should just rush to lvl 41 then, try out the 14% attack speed and grind the next dungeon for a little :D

Go get some then because they also just extended maintenance another 3 hours.

Fuuu...

arimanius

You only need about 6 skills when you pvp outside of your stun skills late game. Death from above, Rising fury, Combative strike, Charging Slash, Pounce, and blade draw.

Really your bread and butter movement should be abusing how rising fury makes you move so damn much. Blade draw hits HARD so your goal is to abuse rising fury into blade draw as much as possible

When a warrior hits 58 you are a walking death trap 1v1 vs anyone but lancers. If you see someone you want dead. They will highly likely die.

Good to know, I only got to 16 yesterday and couldn't really do anything against them. Stuns will help out a lot I would imagine.

I love pvp in this game, it adds a lot to the game. I was jumped by 2 players and I actually beat them. No rolling dices, no auto attack, no cursing at the screen cause you rolled a 1. Its just fantastic!

Visceir

Can transfer once every 24 h....could just go check out other servers for fun....or to avoid queues and level up, then return.

Vesper73

I hope it becomes a bit more difficult to level. There seems to be so many cool locations, it would suck if you just leveled past them :(

Nopren

Ugh, switched from EU client and bought the NA version, and now they announce that europeans get exclusive items:
Hello Adventurer

Upgrade today* and receive our premium items Legendary Legacy Plus package.

We have spoken with Bluehole Studios and asked if there are some extra premium goodies we could include when you upgrade to the full version of TERA. And great news… They said yes!

Upgrade today and you will receive,
completely free of charge:

The full set of Legendary Legacy weapon skins
Red Lash Pirate Eye Patch
Sapphire Polished Horn-rimmed Glasses
Red Lash Pirate Full Mask

Thank you to all of you for your participation in the Closed Beta programme! And all of us cannot wait to receive our exclusive Pre Order free items to use once the official release date on 3rd May arrives. Remember that to receive and use these Pre Oder items you will need to purchase the discounted Standard Edition or the Collector’s Edition from the TERA shop. Once that is completed the Legendary Plus package is yours as well.

We hope you enjoy

Your TERA-Europe Team

Fingers crossed that the NA client gets same treatment.

Prodigal

Banned
I just told my coworker (who's 38) that they're raising the cap after maintenance at 1. About 30 min's later he leaves work and told me he's taking the next 3 days off to get the Lancer prime achievement lol.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
Wait it says 12:00-1:00 does that mean we'll be able to play for at least 2 hours?

12AM-1PM PST is the duration of the maintenance.

We'll be able to play at 4PM EST.

Also, is there a fleshed out website to read info on? The Tera wiki is pretty vague about everything.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I just told my coworker (who's 38) that they're raising the cap after maintenance at 1. About 30 min's later he leaves work and told me he's taking the next 3 days off to get the Lancer prime achievement lol.

I told myself I wouldn't bother caring about shit like that, haha. Lancer Prime would be SICK, but even my 12+ hour marathon during OBT is nothing compared to what some of these people will do.

Ryuuga

Banned
12AM-1PM PST is the duration of the maintenance.

We'll be able to play at 4PM EST.

Right, but what I'm getting at is previously the maintenace got delayed until 10:00AM PST from 7:00AM PST, at what point did they extend it to 12:00AM PST? I was sleeping to recover from my cold so I'm not sure when they gave us that notice.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
Right, but what I'm getting at is previously the maintenace got delayed until 10:00AM PST from 7:00AM PST, at what point did they extend it to 12:00AM PST? I was sleeping to recover from my cold so I'm not sure when they gave us that notice.

I don't think they've sent a tweet out yet, but at the top of the Tera website, this message is there: " All TERA servers and some websites will be under extended maintenance on April 30 from 12:00 AM – 1:00 PM PDT. "

Gvaz

Banned
Ugh, switched from EU client and bought the NA version, and now they announce that europeans get exclusive items:
Fingers crossed that the NA client gets same treatment.
I messaged @teraonline and a friend posted it to the FB

I want those fucking masks and vanity items

JRPYN.jpg

the last tweet was 56 minutes ago and said it was extended for 80 minutes more.

Top Bottom