• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGS Bloodborne Trailer

ThatManTy

Neo Member
Doesn't the statue at 1:05 look alike Trico ?

ifko0FyVFO3AG.jpg

iI4o60Vu3joCg.png

How does someone even catch this?

27W7ovY.gif

this is too funny...

Bloodborne is the most anticipated of next year for me.

Do I have to have played one of the Souls games to get the context to understand the hype after that trailer? It only seems kind of OK to me. Not anything worth dying over.

Hiko

Banned
Got a question for you guys...what do you think looks better? This? Or Dark Souls 2 before the downgrade?

I didn't know the reason for the whole downgrade in DS2...but now that we're getting much closer to Bloodborne, the beauty of this game makes it seem like they could reinstate all that stuff in DS2 on next gen if they wanted...they look really close IMO

This. Easily.

Heck, I find Dark Souls 1 way better looking than DS2. But I don't know how to see "looks" from a technical point of view like so many others do. I see things from an artistic point of view. And DS2 always looked bland to me.

tcrunch

Do I have to have played one of the Souls games to get the context to understand the hype after that trailer? It only seems kind of OK to me. Not anything worth dying over.

Play Dark Souls (1).
But even if you don't know a lick about Souls, that artstyle man.

tcrunch

I do like the Gothic look, but even graphically it doesn't look much better than KZ or inFamous. Just very dark.

I guess by artstyle I mean the way things are designed and the way they mesh together to produce the atmosphere, not the graphics per se. If you're in it for how many fps you can wrangle or how photoreal you can get, From definitely isn't your studio.

The Souls games are a bit unique in their approach to combat and story exploration. Fans are very excited both about the many tweaks to the combat and a new more horror-esque setting to explore.

Top Bottom