• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGS Bloodborne Trailer

Rurunaki

OT: Doc, I had this erection for 6 hours now. I think it's Bloodborne.

TGS really delivered this year.. Japan gaming is making a comeback..

Zcf7VG7.gif

Badass!

Dahbomb

This honestly gave me vibes of seeing the DMC1 trailer for the first time.

I could only think of one thing when I saw both of this trailer:

"This is unadulterated bad assery. Damn I wanna be that guy doing that shit!"

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
This honestly gave me vibes of seeing the DMC1 trailer for the first time.

I could only think of one thing when I saw both of this trailer:

"This is unadulterated bad assery. Damn I wanna be that guy doing that shit!"

I'm actually not to thrilled about speeding up the combat. I liked that as combat action games went, Souls didnt follow the DMC/Ninja Gaiden/GoW combat style of fast paced, super stylish violence (I know Bloodbourne isnt that over the top yet). Also the constant weapon snapping is ridiculous in an absurd way. I know this isnt really related to what you are talking about but you mentioned DMC and I had been thinking about this so...

Still looks great though.

That was absolutely... Jaw dropping. Mind Bending. Downright AMAZING. I cannot even believe the atmosphere and the feeling that emanates from this game.

The enemy designs are so darn good. They're all so unnerving and, just freaking scary! And just thinking about how creative From Software was with bosses in Demon's and Dark Souls, I cannot wait to see the full extent of what they can do with with bosses now with new hardware.

Oh, and February 6th, huh? Guess I know the day that I'm buying a PS4 now!

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
That was absolutely... Jaw dropping. Mind Bending. Downright AMAZING. I cannot even believe the atmosphere and the feeling that emanates from this game.

The enemy designs are so darn good. They're all so unnerving and, just freaking scary! And just thinking about how creative From Software was with bosses in Demon's and Dark Souls, I cannot wait to see the full extent of what they can do with with bosses now with new hardware.

Oh, and February 6th, huh? Guess I know the day that I'm buying a PS4 now!

The designs are pretty great.

roytheone

Man, i hope that this game plays well via remote play on the vita. The possibility to play a souls (like) game on the go will probably convince me to get a ps 4.

Denzar

Well fuck. Here I am holding of on buying a PS4 as long as I possibly can. I gues my patience's/perseverance's expiration date is 6th of February 2015 then.

The art-style alone is enough.

Top Bottom