• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGS Xbox Booth is... pretty empty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dicer

Banned
People are walking by there
Bxx1_KZCEAAfss7.jpg

https://twitter.com/CheapyD/status/512414185909518336

Fixed that up for you...

I thought you were my friend Hero of Legend for a minute...

But true. The Japanese do play Call of Duty but showcasing a Japanese game would do better.

Yeah... how unusual.

Okay, I must say it...

*ahem*

I'VE FOUND YOU, FAKER!!!

Ironically, I was going to post saying; MS goes to TGS, blatantly advertises a western game of all things. Jeez.

TRI Mike

Honestly, they shouldn't even bother. Pisses me off because the Xbone is actually a cool console. But welp that's what they get after the horrid 2013 reveal and years of being shitty to the Japanese public.

Honestly, they shouldn't even bother. Pisses me off because the Xbone is actually a cool console. But welp that's what they get after the horrid 2013 reveal and years of being shitty to the Japanese public.
What did they do to the Japanese public that was shitty? They gave it a legit shot with the 360 with Japanese-centric games, even exclusives.

Thing is, it's even harder for people to want to be seen going into their booth and get people's attention. I commend MS because if they didn't try, there wouldn't be a Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon and ScaleBound

c0de

So what should this prove now? I took a shot at gamescom from Sony where there was nobody besides employees.
The “let's make fun on ms whenever possible“ attitude is disgusting sometimes.

TokiDoki

Hmmm .. last year I went Microsoft booth was crowded to the max . I think the current picture is because people still yet to flood in .

A_Gorilla

Banned
I don't know why people are saying that heads are rolling over at MS. There's a reason why they called Japan a Tier-2 country.

Hello, Microsoft.

Would you like to have even a small chance in Japan?

Make a handheld.

There's also making mobile games.

Ok. See you later.

mrlion

How many years has Microsoft been in the industry? And they still haven't learned how to handle the Japanese market?

LOL

I thought it wasn't open to public yet btw?
Also, they really should be pushing Sunset Overdrive. I feel like that game has a crazycool japanese style to it.

So what should this prove now? I took a shot at gamescom from Sony where there was nobody besides employees.
The “let's make fun on ms whenever possible“ attitude is disgusting sometimes.
agree. Nothing to do with who I work for, just the way I see life.ms making an effort in Japan despite the challenges should be applauded not mocked Imo.
Itt: People who give up if something looks a bit hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom